Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Each Touch Belongs To Each New Sound

Ch.2

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

----

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 947 words

0Unrated
well, heres the sencond chapter
i encourage all to comment and rate afterwards
it would make me smile :]









I sat in the back of the limo, sipped on champagne and soaked in the lyrics. Everything seemed perfect; I could just close my eyes and go back to the exact time explained in the song. Everything he wrote seemed to be so precise, so special. It was something only the two of us could understand completely. But my moment of peace was interrupted when I began to hear the screams of my adoring so-called fans. I rolled by eyes and let out a long stream of air, calming myself, as I felt the car come to a halt. These really were the down sides of fame, the fans. It was horrible having to have a body guard on duty to do something as small as go to the corner gas station to buy a candy bar.

Sliding on my Dior glasses and setting down my glass, I opened the door to reveal myself to the world. From the moment I took my first step on that read carpet it was a massive mob of kids and paparazzi running around trying to get photos and autographs. The screams of the delirious peopled filled my eardrums that just moments ago were in heaven, listening to the sweet sound of the past. I forced a smile and signed two or so autographs, gave three half ass poses, and then walked into the building where I was safe from the commotion.

I looked around the room, which was an endless sea of other models, waiters, B-list musicians, actors, and reporters. I walked over to the bar where I immediately ordered a drink, and shot it down quickly, slamming the cup back down on the bar after I was finished. Then, looking over I saw a familiar face. "Quinn!" I said loud enough to get my voice over the music.

Her head turned, looking around the room like a loser, as she searched for the person who called her. Going down the row she finally got to my face and let out a smile of relief as she began moving towards me. "Lila!" she squealed as she approached and hugged me. She leaned out and looked me up and down. "You look great."

I rolled my eyes and tried to act flattered. "Hah, what ever!" I exclaimed as I looked at her. "You look like, a million times better." Quinn was a gorgeous girl, with her pink, and medium brown hair, flawless bone structure and killer eyes. I admired her in every way, inside and out. It was only a plus that she just happened to be my best friend. She gave the same flattered look as I did earlier and flipped her hair back. "Happy New Years!" I said again as I enveloped her into a hug.

She released a smile, showing off her pearly white teeth as she leaned out. "Thanks, Lila. Same to you." She took a pause as she turned her head, studying the room and the guests. "So have you seen any interesting people here? It seems kind of dull..." she turned her head back at me, noticing my blank expression.

"Yeh..." I began as I scanned the room, looking for interesting faces. "I haven't seen anyone. A lot of loser musicians mostly. You know, the icky sell outs", we both made matching grossed-out expressions and then giggled. I wished we could have left. But seeing as it was our agencies party, we were supposed to be there. I bit my lower lips, stopping me from requesting our departure. "How about you?"

"Same. Musicians mostly, like that one guy.... Uh... Brendon something..." she began as she took a seat on a stool at the bar. I fallowed her motion and took a seat next to her. Her expression seemed absolutely puzzled. "I forget his last name, but Delilah, let me tell you. This guy is gorgeous."

I smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like I'm going to have to check this Brendon guy out", I smiled as I ordered another round of shots. After shooting them down, we slammed then both down onto the bar in unison. I could already feel the first of the night leaving my stomach and going up to my head, but I didn't care; I was determined to get completely wasted tonight, whether everyone wanted me to or not.

I got down off of the chair and pulled Quinn down with me, hooking arms with her. "Let's check out this party..." I said smoothly as I began walking, dragging her along with me. We passed, like I said, a lot of B-list movie actors. It seemed to get kind of annoying, seeing as they were the same people we'd see all the time at these sort of things, but we kept on.

But suddenly Quinn stopped, going to the snack table to fill her craving. I let out a groan as I turned around sharply and watched her begin to stuff her face. "Quinn!" I screamed. She looked up, her mouth filled with cheese cubes and crackers. I began walking backwards towards the other side of the room; attempting to get her to fallow me. "Get your skinny little white..." suddenly I was cut of when I felt a collision with one of the other guest. I turned around quickly.

"Oh; I'm so sorry..." I began as I looked down at my shirt and smoothed it out. "I should have been watching where I was..."

"Uh...Lila?"

What.The.Fuck









thanks again for reading
it means alott
dont forget to rate and review
:]
Sign up to rate and review this story