Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Emerald, Pearl, Onyx and Ruby.doc

Emerald, Pearl, Onyx and Ruby.doc

by love_thy_kage_no_shi 1 review

Betrayed and alone, they all fled in different directions but would soon meet up and find love in each other.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Kagome - Warnings: [!] [?] [X] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 679 words

0Unrated
Emerald, Pearl, Onyx, and Ruby

Summary: Betrayed and alone, they all fled in different directions but would soon meet up and find love in each other.

Chapter One: The Unknown Meeting

Deep in a forest, a girl could be seen running under the full moon, blood all over her, some from the wounds on her body but the majority from those who had been killed. Ruby eyes filled with pain from when the one she loved joined the enemy and tried to kill her. Gasping for breath, she stopped only for her back to meet the ground when a huge weight fell on her.

Whimpering from the pain, she looked up. The last thing she remembered before falling into the darkness that beckoned for her was the onyx eyes that were also closing before she felt the owner of those eyes fall on her chest and still.

Twenty minutes earlier in Konoha

Pouring chakra into his legs, he headed north to get away from the betrayal he faced. The one he had fallen in love with had fallen in love with another woman who in turn loved him. He had no reason to stay there, nobody trusted him after the betrayal he committed and when he had almost killed the man who was to marry the woman he came to care about.

Forcing away the tears that wanted to escape, he ran as fast as he could and before he knew it, he was exhausted seeing as he had just ran as fast as Naruto could when he was using the Kyuubi's chakra in just a few minutes, by using all of his chakra.

Falling out of the tree that he was on, he landed on something soft and looked down only to find two ruby colored eyes that almost looked like fresh blood staring back at him.

He noticed that she was covered in wounds and was about to pass out just like he was.

After seeing this, he no longer had the strength to stay awake and let his body relax to welcome the darkness creeping into his eyesight.

In Suna

In the dark night that surrounded Wind Country one man bravely stood in the middle of a sand storm, his emerald eyes glowing and showing the loneliness he held along with the betrayal that his siblings had turned on him so that they could get rid of the one they feared. Letting his sand surround him, he disappeared into the night.

Only to appear, when the village he once protected least expected it and in the most unexpected circumstances.

In Konoha

On the northeast side of the village if one looked closely, you would see a young man slipping out of a large estate, running into the forest that surrounded it, pain and rejection showing clearly in his eyes. They were going to get rid of him, their own flesh and blood, because they believed he was becoming too strong and would become a threat if ever given the choice because of his past hatred and headed towards Suna.

Two and a half hours later

Slightly out of breath, he looked at his surroundings to see if he was being followed when he noticed what looked like two figures about 2 feet away. Curious, as to who would be out here, he moved to the clearing they were at and was surprised by what he had found.

One of the figures he knew but the other one he knew nothing of but couldn't really tell from the wounds and blood all over her. But still, what was Sasuke Uchiha doing out here. Deciding to try and get some answers out of the two of them and the fact that he was tired, hungry, and dirty also made him stop, so he rested here for the night.

But what he didn't notice was the emerald eyes that were watching from above them but slowly as time passed, they slowly grew heavier and eventually they closed, since he could sleep now that Shukaku was gone.

End of Chapter One.
Sign up to rate and review this story