Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 15**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 598 words

0Unrated
(*BRENDON'S POV*)

Last night. hmm. How to describe it..okay I can't. I love her so much. She looks so beautiful while she's sleeping. She said yes. She's coming on tour with us when we go on tour with Pete and his crew. I can't believe it. It's all a dream. All this happened in like a blink of an eye. Panic's gonna be famous. I'm still in shock. Thankfully I have Brina, and she'll keep me on the ground. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't introduced myself to her that first day.
He smiled to himself.
That day, was the BEST day of my life. I remember like it was yesterday....
snaps out of daydream (haha)

"Good morning my Sleeping Beauty." I whispered in her ear.
She moaned
"Good morning my Prince Charming." she smiled, her eyes still closed. They opened gradually.
"So. How were your dreams?" I asked smiling.
"Wonderful. But now I feel 10 times better because you're here with me." she said.
"Did you know that you talk in your sleep?" I jokingly asked.
"No, I don't." she said.
"Yea babe, you do. You were moaning and groaning my name about 10 minutes ago, which was a turn on, by the way." I smiled.
She blushed, "Oh. That dream."
She quietly laughed.
"So what are we doing today?" she asked.
"Well, Pete's coming down to check us out, so you could hang with the girls while we're with Pete. You know, watch us." I said.
"That'd be cool. Thanks for the surprises last night. You guys were awesome. You're gonna be a rockstar! I can't believe it!!" she exclaimed.
"Yea. Promise me one thing?" I asked her.
"What?" she asked.
"Promise, no matter what happens, you'll love me?"
"Brendon, I will always loved you, more than you can imagine." she said looking deep into my eyes.
"Thanks, I'll always love you no matter what. Even if I say otherwise, I will ALWAYS love you Bri." I replied.

She came closer and lightly kissed my lips. It was sweet. innocent. To be honest, it made my pulse race.

"Mmn. why do you do that to me?" I asked her still recovering from my racing pulse.

"Do what?... This?" she said as she kissed me again even lighter.
"Yea.. everytime you kiss me like that.. my.. heartbeat.. races." I blushed.
"Awww.. You're so emotional.. That's so adorable. And THIS is what made me fall in love with you." she said.
"I love you too, more than you will ever know." I said right before I surprised her and kissed her softly; giving her a taste of her own medicine.
"I see what you mean about those kisses." she said.
"Told ya.." I said while kissing her with more want and passion.....

(*BRINA'S POV*)

This should be interesting to watch. I'm actually going to see Pete Wentz in person. "The PETE WENTZ". I wonder if this will be one of those all-nighter things. At least I'll be with the girls.

"So are you excited?" I asked Brendon in the car on our way to the place the band was.
"Actually, kind of nervous, yet excited." he said.
"You'll be fine. Just be yourself. Plus Pete is just another guy. Don't worry. You guys will kick ass" I assured him.
"Someone has brightened their vocabulary." We laughed. "Thanks Bri. I don't know what I'd do without you. Thanks for coming." he said.
"You're welcome, but if this is gonna be more than 13 hours then you are gonna owe me tomorrow night." I smiled.
"Deal." He joked.
Sign up to rate and review this story