Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 18**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 490 words

0Unrated
(*BRENDON'S POV*)
(his dream that night)

Pitch black. I couldn't see a thing. Then out of nowhere this bright light ocmes down from up above. It was too bright to see what or who it was. Then it started talking.
"Haha. You. and. Me?! haha. I will NEVER marry you, nor have your kids...hahaha..."
It sounded like a familiar voice. Then the light dimmed not that much, but it was dim enought to see who it was... Brina. But why? She said she would marry me.???
"No!!!! BRINA!!!"

I awoke to Brina's eyes looking into mine, saying, "Shhh. Bren, its okay. I'm right here."
She hugged me, "It was just a dream. It's okay. I'm here. Don't worry." she assured me.
"No... you said you didn't wanna marry me, or have children with me." I said.
"Bren, I DO want to marry you, and hopefully someday have kids with you. I love you with my entire heart and then some." she said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Really, my sexy-future-husband-rockstar." we both laughed.

I realized it was still very early. 5:00 AM to be exact. So I decided to go back to sleep. Brina had fallen asleep on me within 10 minutes. I on the other hand couldn't fall asleep. Even though that dream wasn't real, it broke my heart. Just hearing her voice say those thing to me. It just broke my heart.
After laying in bed with Brina soundly asleep on me for about 20 minutes, I decided to go downstairs. She looked so peaceful while she slept. I tried my hardest to get off the bed without waking her. While I gently moved her head onto a pillow she let out a quiet moan, and whispered my name. It made me happy to know my girlfriend had sex dreams about me.
smiles to himself
I went downstairs and checked my email. I had 4 new messages. 2 from Ryan, 1 from Spencer, and 1 from Brent. They all had the same title, except for the other one from Ryan. They were titled 'So?... What happened??"
I read them all and all asked the same question. I couldn't reply to them because it hadn't happened yet. I then read the other one from Ryan. He said that Pete emailed him saying that thae date we go on tour with Fall Out Boy had moved up a week. It didn't matter to me. My hopefully future wife was going to be with me wherever we went while on tour. I knew the other guys were mad, but it was only fair. I was with Brina a week before the band met, while the other guys were with their girlfriends for about 2 and a half months now. Wow. Brina and I have been going out for almost 6 months. It's unbelievable how much you love someone when you'be known them for almost half a year. It was 7AM now. 2 hours had passed by? I'm gonna make us some breakfast.
Sign up to rate and review this story