Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]]

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating ((Faster)) [[Faster]] **Part 29**

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

no summary =P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 799 words

0Unrated
....I found a bouquet of pink roses. They looked so beautiful. There was a card.

Brina,
I's so sorry about coming into your house. I wanted to give you these personally, but you weren't home. I hope these make up for me being as ass on the phone yesterday. I hope you realize that I'm sorry for hurting you, and I am madly in love with you. Call me. We need to talk, and I just need to hear your sweet voice again.
All my love,
Brendon XOX

"OH MY GOD?!!" I screamed.
Thankfully my mother's room was far away from mine.

I felt a huge grin sweep across my face, but slightly fade at the thought of Jon. What would I tell him? Oh God. What mess did I get myself into? Hopefully Jon would understand. What I had planned earlier when I was with Angie still held out. I was still going to do it. I changed into my favorite pair of heans, and my red halter top. I took my mom's car and was off. When I reached my destination it was 5:50PM. I'd better call Jon and let him know I would be late. I tried calling his cell, but I got his voicemail. Oh well I tried right? I got out of the car and took a deep breath before walking to the front door of this certain and particular house.

{3 hours ago}
(*KAITLYNS POV*)

"So, are you ready?" I asked.
"I think so." the girl said.
"What do you mean you 'think' so? I've worked my ass off to make this happen for you!" I shouted.
"Okay..Okay. Yes! I AM ready." she said.
"Good. He might be home, or if not then just wait for him to come home. All is gonna go as planned." I demanded.
"Okay, are you sure he's gonna want me?" she asked.
"Duh!.. He's over his precious EX-girlfriend. I'm sure of it." I said.
"Ok. Well.. Thanks. I'll see you in a few hours." she said.
She went inside the house and I just drove off. I know I'm mean, but it's for his own good.

-----------------------------------

(*UNKNOWN GIRLS POV*)

I walked into his house. I couldn't believe I was in his house. Him! Of all people. I hope he's home, and didn't leave for the club yet. I looked all throughout the house, and didn't find him. Oh well, I'll just have to wait til he gets home. And if he doesn't come home before 7, I'll just go to the club. I called Kaitlyn.
"Yea. It's me Kat. Yea. I'm inside, but he's not here. So I'm just gonna stay here until 7 to see if he'll come home. And then I'll meet you at the club. K. Bye." I hung up.

I turned on the TV, hoping there would be something good to watch on MTV.

----------------------------------------

{Back To Regular Time}
(*BRINAS POV*)

I turned the key to unlock the door. When I finally unlocked the door and opened it, I heard the TV on. I heard a song. A very well-known song. It ws Panic! At The Disco's I Write Sins Not Tragedies. I walked into my old TV room expecting to see Brendon. But instead I saw a girl.
"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.
"Well.. I should ask you the same question too." she said.
"Whatever. I'm Sabrina. Brendon's fiance. Now who the hell are you?" I asked.
"I'm Kat, his girlfriend. And Brendon's not engaged...yet... to me." she was getting really nervous.

My head was spinning. I couldn't take it. I didn't understand. Brendon sent me the flowers and he said he loved me, but Kat was his girlfriend?? I was about to fain. So I decided to drop the conversation with this tramp, and went to my car.
Tears were now streaming down my face. I started the car up and left to go to meet Jon at the club. When I got to the club it was 6:50PM. Just made it. I went inside and went up close as I could to the stage to see the band. I was in the 6th or 7th row. So I wasn't able to see the faces of the band clearly. I finally pointed out Jon. Someone introduced the band, but I didn't hear what it was called because all the girls surrounding me were screaming their heads off. The lights went off, the music started softly, then got louder as the lights brightened. The lead singer started to sing a song I didn't know. But apparently all the girls around me knew all the words. His voice sounded too familiar. My mind was blank from all the drama that just went on, so I couldn't put my finger on who it was.......
Sign up to rate and review this story