Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club > A Journey

A Journey

by Kittydragon 1 review

A oblivious Haruhi is swept into the world known as Love; she can't run like the other times and she can't help but be swept off her feet. *Rated for future sexual occurrences*

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [R] [X] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-10 - 638 words

0Illiterate
I was harmlessly flirting with the customers of the Host club; well if you called talking and smiling flirting anyways, I had no interest in kissing another girl, or even a guy at the moment. My customers left and I was aloud a break for a few minutes, with this break I looked around the room.

Tamaki was in the middle of whispering meaningless words into some poor girls ears, her eyes went dull and she dramatically fainted. All the girls around him squealed and begged him for what ever he would give them.

Hkaru was holding Kaoru in that brotherly love picture, the girls there squealed "Brotherly love" loudly and hugged each other as they watched the twins with blushing faces. Soon the twins were surrounded with people and my view was blocked.

Hunny has a few girls cuddling with him, Mori was sitting across from him with that expressionless face. After a moment he stood and took the tired Hunny from the protesting girls and left the room; Hunny was already asleep by this time.

Kyoya, as usual was sitting at him lap top typing away, he never seemed to meet the customers them selves, it seemed he wasn't really interested in such a thing. As if sensing my eyes on him, he glanced my way briefly before closeing him laptop which actually surprized me.

He stood up and walked up to where I sat and sat does next to me, he clamped his hands together in his lap and glanced towards me briefly as if thinking whether or not to tell me something. "We're going to the privet beach tomorrow, we decided yesterday but you left early. No customers are invited." He said silently saying that I didn't have to disguise myself as a man. Even as he was saying this I knew that this wasn't what he had wanted to say but I merely nodded.

"The Host Club is about to be closed." He said as he glanced at his watch, I blinked in confusion as I realized it had been a whole day already. "We will pick you up at the usual time." He said without emotion, knowing very well that she had no way to get to the privet beach. Before I could respond he held his hand up in a simple good bye and left, I noticed then that the custemers had cleared out and everyone accept Mori and Hunny were preparing to leave for the day.

"You don't seem to enthusiastic about going to the privet beach tomorrow." Two voices said at the same time behind me making the back of neck prickle. I shuddered and turned and saw them grin; they knew they had scared me.

"I'm just tired, I'm planning on sleeping early tonight so I will have energy tomorrow." I said and saw them look suddenly a little droopy. "What?"

"We were going to ask you if you wanted to go out for a quick dinner." Hikaru said alone and then looked at Kaoru who hadn't quite been ready for that. I hesitated slightly at the thought knowing that it was intended to be more then a few friends out.

"If its quick." I said surprisingly myself. Why had I said yes, was it because I felt bad or because I wanted to go? Hikaru nodded but Kaoru didn't respond.

"Hikaru, you go with Haruhi, I have something to do." Kaoru said knowing very well that Hikaru liked Haruhi very much, well he did too but he decided this should be their date. He grinned at his twin as he gave him a surprized look but grinned and nodded slightly in thanks.

"Alright, it'll be quick I promise." Hikaru said turning fully towards me, Kaoru ushered us off and we were walking out of the school together.
Sign up to rate and review this story