Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

I Won't Say I'm In Love

by jade_kwl_name_eva 3 reviews

Another random one-shot by me. This is for J/T fans. Theresa has to choose a song for a talent show and she wants to send a message to a special someone.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-11 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 1077 words - Complete

0Unrated
This isn't a songfic as Atlanta and Theresa are singing the song, so it's just a normal one-shot.

****************

"Atlanta, do you think Jay likes me?" Theresa asked her friend as she popped in the DVD. Atlanta rolled her eyes. "Theresa, you know the answer." She said and sat on the couch as the Disney logo came on. Yes, they were at home alone. They boys were having a 'Boys Night Out' while the girls had a 'Girl's Night In'. They were going to watch Hercules, much to Atlanta's dismay. Theresa picked the movie out when they went to go look for one and wouldn't let it go.

"I seriously don't know why you wanted to watch this movie." Atlanta said and grabbed a handful of popcorn. Theresa just shrugged and watched the screen. The real reason was that she wanted to sing a song from the movie at the talent show next week. She needed a partner, and she was hoping Atlanta would help her.

Finally it came Meg's song. Theresa squealed, "That's it! That's the song I want to do!" She said. Atlanta looked back at the screen and listened to the lyrics. Soon a smile spread across her face. "You know, that song fits yours and Jay's relationship. Good luck finding someone good enough to sing with you." She said.

Theresa grinned wickedly at Atlanta. "What?" Asked the red head when she noticed the grin. "Oh no! I can't sing!"

"Yes you can! You are the second best singer in our music class Lannie!" Theresa said. Atlanta shook her head. "No way! There is no way you can get me to sing on that stage! "

Next week,

"Wow Atlanta, I didn't know you could sing!" Archie said mockingly when he found out she was singing a song with Theresa. She glared at him. "Are you talking about the time I was sick? Because I had no idea what I was doing!" She said and slammed Theresa's door closed in his face. Archie shrugged and went downstairs to see what the others were doing.

Atlanta was still fuming at Archie that she didn't hear Theresa talking to her. "Atlanta! I want this song to be perfect. Please, can't you help me just this once?" Theresa asked. Atlanta snapped out of the state of mind in which she was in and turned her attention to Theresa.

"I know. Just nervous. Aren't you?" She asked. Theresa nodded. "Ok, we wear just normal clothes, jeans and you wear this red halter neck top." Theresa said, taking it out of her closest. "And I'll wear this purple on." She said, taking out the other. Atlanta nodded. "Do you think Jay will get the message?" Atlanta asked. Theresa sighed. "I hope so."

At the Talent Show,

"Ladies and gentlemen, can you all please be seated?" Mrs Hera said into the microphone. Everyone in the audience took a seat and looked to the stage where she stood. "Thank you, now time to start with the talent show!"

Theresa and Atlanta were backstage, they were 5th up. "Ok, I'm seriously nervous now. What if I forget my lines?" Atlanta asked. Theresa looked at her. "Just think of Archie, or someone. Sing to him maybe." She said. Atlanta nodded. They watched the first four acts and finally it was their turn.

"Thank you. Now, tonight we have to young ladies who will be singing for you! Please welcome Theresa and Atlanta!" Hera said and left the stage as the two girls came on. Theresa took one mic while Atlanta took the other. "We are going to sing I won't say I'm in love." Theresa said. The music started playing and Theresa started singing.

Theresa: If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that


Theresa looked over at Atlanta who was smiling at Archie. It was her turn to sing.

Atlanta: Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel and
Who you're thinking of


Theresa looked at Jay and caught his attention.

Theresa: No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no


Atlanta: You swoon, you sigh
why deny it, uh-oh


Theresa: It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Oh


Atlanta: You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad


Theresa: No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no


Atlanta: Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love


Theresa: This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love


Atlanta: You're doing flips read our lips
You're in love


Theresa: You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it


Atlanta: Girl, don't be proud
It's O.K. you're in love


Theresa: Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love


Everyone clapped and the two girls ran off stage. "That was so much fun!" Atlanta said. Theresa nodded and saw Jay come backstage. "I'll see you later." Theresa said to her friend and ran up to Jay. "So, what did you think of it?" Theresa asked. Jay smiled.

"I don't know. I think you might have been trying to tell someone something, but I'm not quiet sure who it could be." Jay said, grinning. Theresa punched him playfully. Jay smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"And the winner is....... Theresa and Atlanta!" Hera said. But Theresa didn't hear her name being called out, because she was kissing Jay. She pulled away from him as Atlanta came off the stage with the trophy. "I love you Theresa." Jay said.

"I love you to."

Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love


****************

You liked it? Ok, so people wanted me to write a songfic about Jay after my '100 Years' one for Archie. If you want me to write one for Jay, could you please help me think of a song for him? Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story