Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Edge of Reason.

Dang. I Need A Few Things.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 3 reviews

Major cities will fall for this story; Authors & writers will choke on it. Two girls that are best friends who work at a dead beat job find out they have a chance to meet Fall Out Boy & win all aro...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-10 - Updated: 2007-03-11 - 952 words

1Funny
October (aka Toby) always missed out on Concerts. Whenever Fall Out Boy came around Chicago she either found out too late or was too busy working at her dead beat job. Now her best friend, Macaria (Muh-car-ee-uh) aka Mackie (m'kay lol) was absolutely in love with fall out boy, and yet was a complete and total clutz. Toby and Mackie both worked at the diner and immediately became friends the minute Mackie had spilled coffee on her. Mackie's heart was in the right place, but her mind and sense was completely lost in the world of ADD. Toby was the calm one. Well, somewhat calm. She could get extremley violent when her buttons get pushed. She was tall and lanky, exceptionally nice hips, pale skin, and dark hair. Mackie on the other hand, was a shorty and had a mocha chocoloate tone to her skin, dark brown hair with a chunk of blonde highlights at the front (Jade puget look; ever seen him?) , and dark brown eyes.

Toby dug her face into her pillows as she felt the suns light creep across her apartment window and into her eyes.

"Freakin window," She muttered, "I need to get some shades". Suddenly her sailor moon clock went off and started blurting out the theme song and Chirping "Good Morning!" over and over. Toby groaned loudly and dug her face deep into the couch pillows as she slammed the alarm off.

"I need a new alarm too" She mumbled. Toby quickly heard footsteps outside her apartment door and keys rustling to be placed inside the lock. She heard the lock snap and the door creaked open. Toby turned her head and faced the person coming in.

"Hey Twiggy, i got some grub for us!" a happy voice chirped. Mackie called Toby 'Twiggy' because of how tall and thin she was compared to her. Oh no, she's back. Toby moaned and fell back into her pillows. Her happy-go-lucky roomate Mackie went out for groceries again. She loved Mackie alot, but her hyper positiveness totally annoyed her in the morning.

"how do you even manage to get up in the morning?!" Toby whined. Mackie slipped off her vans and walked over to the Island counter in the kitchen. She placed the huge bags of food down with a thud, and leaned against the counter. Toby turned to her side to face Mackie and rubbed her eyes a bit. Mackie smiled at her and reached into one of the bags to pull out two Starbucks Double Shot Espresso (Good stuff yeahyea). She threw one of the cans at Toby and it hit her in the stomach. Toby automatically flinched in pain and fell off the couch.

"Ow! You boob!" Toby laughed. Toby called everyone she knew a boob (at the appropriate time) which was a wierd word fetish she had. Toby grabbed a couch pillow and chucked it at Mackie's face. Mackie quickly ducked and turned her head to watch the pillow fall.

"Ha! Loser! You so totally mis-," Toby randomly let out a wild battle cry and tackled Mackie onto the floor. They both giggled and play fought each other until Mackie gave up. They both sat there on the floor laughing their heads off until Toby looked at the clock.
"Holy shambard (word fetish) we gotta go!" Toby ran to the bathroom and started up the shower.

Mackie went to her room and closed the door. Besides the kitchen being her favorite room, She loved her sleeping room as well. Toby was nice enough to hand it to her, and so now she had a place all to herself with all her pictures and stuff. Her walls were colored white except for one wall; which was colored with zebra stripes. her floor had a cool Inverse black and white polka dot rug and cool black furniture. She hung chinese lamps and lights along her window and she littered her bed with stuffed animals and pillows. She sat down on her bed and looked over at her zebra print wall scattered with pictures. There were all sorts of pictures, each one of them special; a memory of her past, or just something in particular. There were pictures of her family, her & her wicked friends doing stupid things, and pictures of celebreties and fashion. She scanned across the wall and stopped at a specific picture.

"Fall Out Boy..." She sighed.
"..Oh be still my beating heart, for a picture hath taken my sanity!" Toby joked from the doorway. She wore skinny black jeans and her busines' uniform shirt. Mackie thought she looked cute (even though they were wearing the same thing), but she hated when Toby, or anyone for that matter didn't knock. I need a lock on that thing. Mackie thought. Toby put her hand to her forehead and started acting all overdramatic.

"Oh Fall Out Boy! Patrick! Pete! Joe! Andrew!" She called out in desperate dramatic tone. Mackie playfully frowned and stuck out her tongue.

"Shaddup!!" Mackie whined. Toby picked up her bag and looked over at Mackie.

"You Coming?" She asked. Mackie happily nodded and shot straight up from the bed.

"Let's go twiggy!" She chirped. Toby walked over to the counter and picked up another can of Starbucks as Mackie started to close the door to her room. She looked back at the picture on her wall and smiled.

"Today's the day" She whispered to herself as she closed the door behind her.

Hey Everybody! Wooow this is my first ficcy for fall out boy! Yaaaay! Well, I think it's kinda lame-ish but trust me, it'll get better! This site is pretty cool, i like it! Well, Gotta go losers!

Peace out.
/Killer Chorus/
Sign up to rate and review this story