Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars > Were it all began

The beginning

by mcdona 1 review

from the beginning the unknow childhoods of the Biker Mice From Mars

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 1417 words

0Unrated
Honda Carman was tending to her young son (Modo age 4 nearly 5). When she herd the sound of a suitcase closing and she looked up and saw out of the corner of her eye a glimpse of a grey mouse tail fly past the door." Engine? , is that you?" she saw a tall man edging towards her front door. She looked at him puzzled."W.w.where are you going?" He stared coldly back at h"I'm going I don't know when I'll be back." he said."Oh Not again. Please I thought you said you'd put a stop to all this rubbish!" she pleaded, "The freedom fighters are not rubbish!" "Engine I can't do this any more what do I tell our children? Oh sorry daddy's not here he'd rather go and get blown up! Is that what you what them to think that they come second to the freedom fighters? I hopped I wouldn't have to do this but"... She paused and thought about what she was about to ask him." I'm going, I'm going to give you a choice. Me and the kids or the freedom fighters." "Don't do this Hondy please!" "Go on cause if you go now there'll be no com'n back so.. What's it gonnna be?..." he stud there for a few seconds and saw out of the corner of him eye Modo who couldn't sleep come down the stairs Honda turned to Engine "you just think about it now and by the time I've put Modo back to bed I want an answer!" She walked up the stairs closely followed by Modo "Is daddy aright he looks awful sad!" "He's just fine darl'n he's just fine," She said reassuring him. She tucked him in and kissed him good night. But by the time she had got down the stairs her husband was gone and all that lay in his place was a small note. "Is that all I'm worth to you after 24 years of marriage! A dam piece of paper!" She started to cry. He couldn't even tell her himself the note read.....


To my dearest Honda
I will always love you even if you have stopped loving me. Although I believe that spark between us those 24 years ago has long since gone years ago, and I now think it is time for a change for me. The freedom fighters need me, Mars needs me, and most of all Stoker needs me. they can also offer me a change to start a new and forget the past and to not judge me.
Tell Modo and Rossi I love them and will never stop loving them and I'll miss them very much.
But I have to do this
Sorry my love
Take care,
Engine

At the same time


It was a cold wet night wet for the freedom fighters. After a long hard day it was all they needed. Valve Van Wam had recently been suffering with awful stomach cramps the last few weeks and couldn't under stand why. But tonight in particular it was really bad! This time she had fainted during the battle and was currently unconscious.
Her Platoon brought her back to the medical centre. The medic checked her out to see what had caused her to faint and at first thought it was though shear starvation she had collapsed but they soon learned she was 6 months pregnant! But because of the lack of food evadible to her had been exhibiting no recognisable signs of it. She was going into labour and he medics had to do an emergence sizerian.
Apart from the baby being small because of being so premature and having to go in an incubator for a few days the baby seemed miraculously UN affected.
When Valve awoke she couldn't believe what had just happened she seem better but was still in a fragile state and had been ordered complete bed rest. But she couldn't stop herself she had to see him for her self! She hopped out of bed and walked over to were her baby was. When she got there however, instead of feeling proud and happy. She was horrified by all the wires attached to her tinny son.
But the nurse reassured her it was all standard procedure for a baby so premature. Although she had her doubts she let the nurse escort her back to her bed and she fell asleep.
She was awoken by the sounds of bleeping and frantic shouting. She sat up suddenly and got out of bed to see what the fuss was about she saw her and 4 doctors around him trying to resuscitate him. She hear one doctor say "It's no use if it doesn't work this time I think we should give up." They tried again... nothing as they were about to stop an pack away when, Valve stepped in "Please!" she shouted, "Please try again!" "We've already tried enough time already! I'm sorry you've lost him!" "Please one more time just one more!" She pleaded! The doctor looked at a seignior college who nodded and said "alright then we'll try one more time but after that no more! Do you agree?" "Yes" she sniffed "ok then here we go" "Clear ...Clear...Clear we've got a heat beat! And a pause!" "Thank you" Shouted valve to the doctor as he left to attend to his other patients "Thank you so much!"

A couple of hours after valve was still by the incubator trying to understand and piece together what had just happened to her in the last few days! While trying to also think so names for her son. . "Colt, No Derringer? I don't think so. Perhaps an earth name. Vincent, yes Vincent. Vincent it is then!" She smiled looking at her son. whilst also thinking about his and her future and what affect this would have on her carrier !



2 weeks later in near by town:

Valmet (throttle's dad) with young Throttle (3). And his wife had gone to visit an old friend. They found him by the pier ideally skimming some stone along the bay

"Stoker!" "Valmet! And is that Eram!" "Oh how good to see you both again! And is this your youngest Throttle? "Not quite he has a younger sister now" Gosh has it been that long already! You have been quite busy how many now is that 4." "Yes there's our oldest Lever (8), then Astra (6), then there's Throttle (3) and our youngest Sear (2)." "But I trust this is not a social call is it" "No your right it's not sit down and I'll explain.
Valmet took stoker aside into a near by hut while Eram played eye spy with throttle.
"Do you know of the young freedom fighter miss Valve Van Wam" "Why shore she's in my platoon great kid very promising freedom fighter." Well were you aware that she has just had a baby 2 weeks ago!" "You what? What did you just say?" "She's had a baby" "What" "Yer 2 weeks ago! But that's not all other problem are appearing mice are starving through lack of food and lots of other are becoming increasingly ill if we carry on like we are now well have to pull the troops out of there for there own protection!" "No you can't not after all that work. All those people who lost there live to protect that land will have died for nothing!" "And a lot more will died for no good reason if you don't get your act together and quickly to!" he sighed " but that's not all to there blaming you!" "For what they sent me on vacation, remember!" " Yer. But I gotta admit that kid was a stupid choice to leave in charge. I mean you should have seen that one coming!"
"I thought Reck would make an excellent leader!" "He's 18 for gods sake! What in Deimos and Phobo's name were you thinking?" "He seemed go enough to me!" "You're missing the point! As usual!" "Hey, one girl gets pregnant big deal lighten up Valmet!" "For your information that girl is a very close friend of my wife's!"
"Oh sorry I didn't know!" "Look Stoke it's not looking good. What are you gonna do?"
"I'm going back!" Declared Stoker hopping onto his motorcycle. "Back were?" "Back with the freedom fighters that's were I belong! And don't try and stop me! I've made up my mind! " "No intention of it bro" And as stoker sped off into the distance Valmet shouted after him.
"Ride free citizen!"


Sign up to rate and review this story