Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Talk 2

by KitKathy4Real 5 reviews

asldhk

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 348 words

0Unrated
He shook his head, his glasses glinted in the light."You just passed out for a bit and as I drove you back here, you gave me your family history."
Doc squeezed her eyes shut and smiled. She opened one eye."How far back did I go?"
"Your great-great-great aunt Reid. It was a long drive home." Patrick suppressed a laugh. She groaned and shut her eyes again.
"Oh my Lord. This is terrible! So you know all the terrors of my family name?"
"Yes I do...Kelly." Patrick laughed as Doc cringed.
"There's still hope. Recite it back to me."
Patrick laid back on his bed and Doc laid down next to him folding her arms on his chest and resting her her chin on her hands. Patrick smelled like zest soap and old spice.
"Bullet points or a well written paragraph?"
"Bullet points. A paragraph is so naff."
Patrick laughed a soft deep laugh."You full name is Kelly Anita Doctor. You despise it. In 3rd grade you were made fun of for both your last name and your accent which comes from being raised by britishloons and growing up in Saint Louis. Your first boyfriend called you Doc, which caught on with everyone, before he did you cousin on your 6 month anniversary. You ran away from home with your third boyfriend your junior year. Then he met your best friend, Emily, who starteed the STD scare at your high school. You moved in with Lara senior year. You started at the universary of Chicago, where you graduated a year early. You dated a guy who actually wanted Lara's brother &-Hi"
Doc's face was inches above his face, straddling his stomach."Hi."
They stared at each other for a minute, breathing softly.
"You eyes are really blue, Doc."
"I know, Pat."
"...."
"...."
"You're very pretty."
"Thanks." Doc leaned in a little closer. Patrick was very aware of her body now.
"Your skin is very soft." He had his hands on her awist.
"You talk a lot. It's very sexy."
"...."
"...."
"I'm going to kiss you now."
"Sounds-"'G/oo/d.'
Sign up to rate and review this story