Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sisterly Love

The Tour

by GeeDeexx 4 reviews

It's almost self-explanitory. The tour. And a teensy-weensy crossover.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 1344 words

0Unrated
This one might be short. I don't have a lot of time.
Enjoy, everybody! Thanks for all of the reviews!
Oh, and PS, did I spell hypocrite right?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THE TOUR


THE BUS
hanging out
9:35 AM
- - - -
It was silent when I woke up. I had rolled off of my bunk, like usual, but I didn't know where I was for a moment until the ceiling above me shifted slightly.
"Aha, poking time." I said almost silently to myself, and then poked the bed I had rolled under. He shifted and then I saw his arm hang off the bed. "Pokim. You know, like poke-him." I said to myself again, then punching him harshly.
"What the hell?" He asked, sitting up and running a hand through his hair.
"I am the vampire under the bed."
"Aww, damn. I thought vampires would never hurt me. Gerard, you liar!" Mikey yelled to the sleeping Gerard, who mumbled something and then came tumbling off of his bunk.
"You wear socks when you sleep." I said sub-consciously, poking at his feet that I could see.
"Yeah, well you sleep on the floor."
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"Shut up, children." Gee-Tard cut in, walking past Mikey's bunk. I stuck out my leg and giggled as he stumbled over it.
"You wear socks when you sleep, too!" Mikey said, crossing his arms.
"These are my fuzz socks. My fuzz socks are to be worn at all times."
"Whatever. Hypocrite." He muttered, standing. I rolled from under his bed and stood, shaking my head furiously.
"My blood's all screwed with now." I muttered. "Aww! Headache!"
Mikey laughed and I sighed, sitting on his bunk until my head cleared.
"Who wants to go tooooooo... IHOP?" Yelled Frankie, bouncing around.
"I want coffee. Anybody have coffee?"
"No coffee for you, Smelly-Elly. Remember what happened last time?" Ray shot at me, and I sighed.
"Come on, everybody was fine in the end!"
"Oh yeah, right. You were messing with everybody, you were so fucking hyper! You even straightened my hair and then retied all of our ties and actually brushed Gerard's hair, and then you know what? You cleaned the whole place and we couldn't find anything for a couple days, and the worst part?"
"Oh, refresh me. Please." I muttered quietly.
"You had more fucking coffee and did it all over again!" I laughed slightly, then strode towards the coffeemaker and poured some into a cup that had already been used.
"Hey! I said no coffee!" Ray yelled, and I smirked as I put in some sugar and no cream.
"Yes, I know what you said. I just don't care."
"Geeer-aaard! Elly's drinking coffee!" My eyes widened, and I heard Gerard drop something.
As quickly as I could I downed the glass before Gerard could get to me.
"I'm willing to go to IHOP, Frankenstein!" I yelled, and he beamed. "I just gotta start looking like a human being again. Give me fourteen minutes." I said, and instantly, after giving me a glare, Ray began to time it on his watch.
I took a ten minute shower, put my clothes on in two minutes, and did other things like a bit of makeup and combed my hair in two minutes. I was wearing dark blue jeans, a MCR t-shirt that said 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You' on the front and had My Chemical Romance on the back, and also my traditional black converse shoes.
"Ready!" I yelled, jumping next to Frankie and looking at the others.
"Oh, dang, you were serious about the fourteen minutes thing? Gotta get my shoes on..." Bob began, standing from his laid back position on the couch and sliding on some shoes.
"C'mon guys! Get your asses up! IHOP!" I said, grabbing Gerard by the arm and pulling him towards his shoes. "I don't have to put your shoes on, do I? Come on, lazy bones!"
"IHOP? More like you-hop." Muttered Gerard, and I crossed my arms.
"Number one: Lame joke. Number two: I do not hop. I beautifully bound. Now move it! Where's Mik?" I asked, then found him lying in his bunk, asleep again.
"Miks! C'mon!" I said, sliding over to him and crouching near his bed. "Will you /please/... WAKE UP?" He jumped up and fell off of the bed, landing very nicely on top of me. "Well excuse me, Mr. Way." I said quietly.
"My shirt is fucking caught!" He yelled, and I winced.
"Then rip it, dammit!" I yelled, but then noticed it to be his signature Anthrax shirt. "Oops. Did not mean to diss the Anthrax treasure. Maybe you should let me move out from under you and then I'll unhook it."
"No! If I go any lower then it might rip!" I sighed. This was awkward.
"Gee! Get my shirt off of the bunk thing!" Now this was just awkward. He was right laying on top of me, facing me.
"Wait wait wait, I gotta get a picture first." Frankie said, holding up his cell phone. "Now make kissy faces and say 'Frank is God.'"
"Frankie!" We both yelled.
"Fine. I'll just get my picture and leave then." I sighed. This would feel really wrong, but I could reach his shirt and unhook it... I would have to get impossibly close to Mikey though.
"Miks, don't move." I said, and then moved my hands around his chest and onto his back, fumbling with the caught shirt. Finally it unhooked and I smirked in triumph as he slid off of me and stood, holding his hand out to help me up.
"Thank you." I said, and for I was the one blushing. Frankie giggled.
"Send to: iluffmikey233@aol.net..." He said quietly out loud.
"Frank, you little bitch!" I yelled, lunging for his phone. He managed to hold me off long enough to send it, and I gave up. "Whatever. When my coffee kicks in, I won't remember this."
But as I said that, I thought that somewhere in the back of my mind I didn't want to forget those few moments.
- - - -
IHOP
eating...
9:56 AM
- - - -
"Pancakes! Pancakes pancakes pancakes PAN-CAKES! Pan of the cakes! Peter-pan-cake! And most of all, coffee!"
"El, shut up!" Came the reply of Gerard.
"Ooh, pissy this morning Gee?" I asked quietly, crossing my arms and sitting next to Mikey and Frankie, across from Gee Ray and Bob.
"I thought one Frankie was bad..." Muttered someone, and instantly Frankie and I beamed.
"I know. And two is just outstanding!" Frankie said, putting his arm around my shoulders.
"Well two is better than one because... Oh, oh, oh, one is the loneliest number..." I trailed off as Gerard sent me a death glare. "My bad." I said, holding up my hands in defense.
I was looking about the place when I glanced over to see four men sitting down at another table. They looked familiar... But I couldn't place a name. One of them, who had black hair and a little bit of eyeliner smiled and winked at me. I blushed and looked away.
"Sweet, I just got Frank Iero's little sister to blush."
"Pete, you could get Paris Hilton to blush at you." Came a voice from the other man.
"I'll take that as a compliment, Tricks."
"It's not 'Tricks.'" He complained, but then the other man cut them off and they ordered their drinks.
"Pancakes!" I squealed, ignoring the feeling that I knew the men, and then smiled. The waittress smiled.
"I have to admit it, I'm actually a fan." She smiled. "Is it true that Mikey and you are..." She said, trailing off and then smiling brightly.
"Umm, well," I began, but Mikey cut me off.
"Yeah, we are." He said, and I stared at him dumbfoundedly. "That is, if it's alright with you."
"Aww, you're better than pancakes!" With that remark Gee nudged Bob and made 'oooh' sounds. "You're still pidgeons! Shut up!"


- - - - - - - - - -
Sorry it's short. Actually, it's really short. :( Oh well. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. Wonder if you know who the four men were, eh?
Sign up to rate and review this story