Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Your Average Non-groupie [5]

To the End

by Silvana 5 reviews

The End

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-13 - Updated: 2007-03-13 - 490 words

0Unrated
To The End

Willow staggered back from the door. "You can't be here," she murmured. He shrugged, his brown eyes remorseful. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be, but I've gotta ask you. Did you pull away because of Brian?"
Willow made her face go blank. "Who's Brian?"
His eyes scanned her face. "Brian Schecter. Jenny's dad." Her eyes briefly flashed with anger before returning to emotionless. "I don't know what you're talking about Mr Toro. Good day." She made to close the door but Ray stopped her. "Will," he began pleadingly. "Gerard told us. But I can't stop thinking about you."
Her blank mask cracked slightly. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I can't."
Ray gently took her hand. "I won't hurt you. I promise. I don't want you to walk out of my life. Please don't shut me out. I don't care if you lied to everyone. You can lie to the whole fucking world if you want and I would still love you."
She flung her arms around his neck, silvery tears down her face. "I'm sorry," she kept saying. "I'm so sorry."

________

Two Years Later

It had been a weird year Jenny mused as she wandered along the beach. First Willow ended up going out with Ray, which in itself was weird because she'd moved to America, meaning that for the first time Willow wasn't constantly watching over her. And it was seriously weird cause that was the only boyfriend jenny could ever remember Will having. But anyway now she was in sixth form after breaking up with Jay for reasons best known to herself and the cute emo dude at the café. Then Mikey had finally married Alicia. Willow had had an invitation but had diplomatically declined, and considering the video on Youtube it was easy to see why. But surprisingly Willow and Alicia now got on really well. Weird that. Jenny sighed as she trudged along the dunes. And almost went flying as someone walked into her.
"God I'm so sorry," the guy apologized quickly. Jenny clambered to her feet carefully. "It's okay," she replied, looking at him, taking in the brown hair and brown eyes, the lip ring and the tattoos. If he'd been about fifteen years younger she'd have been interested.
"Have I met you before?" he asked, not saying it like a sleazy pick up line, but as though he genuinely thought they had met before.
"No, but I'm Jenny," she said offering him her hand.
"Brian," he smiled, shaking the offered hand.

And what happened when father met daughter and she didn't know? Well that's a completely different story.
____________________________________

An: Yes guys this is the end. There may be a sequel, drop me a review to let me know. Yes the chapter title is cliche but it fits. Thanks to everyone who's directly or indirectly given me ideas(yes, beth that include syou!) Thanks to everyone who has reviewed, read or rated.
Sign up to rate and review this story