Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts.

Saturday

by jessiearei 6 reviews

bad, bad, bad.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 1602 words

2Exciting
Chapter 5

Saturday

Molly's POV:


"You look amazing." Patrick said breathlessly. Oh man, major blush!

"Thanks Hat rack." I say as there's a knock at the door. It's Matt and he looks amazing, making me totally forget what Patrick just said.

"Wow, you look amazing." Talk about de ja vu. I smiled up at him blushing. "Ready to go?" I nod my head and he escorts me out of the house with his hand on the small of my back. He's driving a brand new black mustang and it looks pretty sweet.

The drive to the movie theater is pretty quiet except for the occasional small talk we share. We walk in and he grabs me hand and I feel an electrical shock go through my entire body. Man if that's how it feels when he holds my hand, I wonder what it would be like to kiss him! We end up just picking some random movie to watch and by the end of the movie, we're making out hardcore. We head back to his car and don't know where to go.

"My friend's having a party at his house, we could go hang out there." Well it is a Saturday night.

"Sure, that sounds like fun." So that's where we go and within the hour of getting there I'm pretty tipsy. Ok so more like I'm completely smashed! Hey I'm getting over Sonny here. I have the right to drink a little. And Matt is a very good kisser.

We're currently sitting on the couch making out pretty heavily again. He's a damn good kisser! Some how he manages to get me up into one of the many bedrooms in this house and his hand starts making its way up my shirt.

Wait a minute! This cannot happen! I am not a whore! I'm just completely drunk!

"Matt, wait. I'm not ready yet. This is our first date." I say pushing his hand away but he isn't hearing of it.

"Come on, don't be such a tease. You know you want me baby." I think I'm sobered up now. This is not going to happen.

"No Matt, get off of me!" I scream for help but he covers my mouth. Oh dear god, please don't let me get raped.

Joe's POV:

Tonight I threw a party just because I felt like it and it's a Saturday night so why not. I called Pete to invite him, Patrick, and Molly but only him and Patrick were coming because Molly was on a date. I wonder who she's with. Anyways my girlfriend and me are going at it pretty heavily and decide to head upstairs to my room. Only someone else is already in there. What the hell! I thought I locked that door!

I was about to yell at them when I hear a whimper from a voice I know all too well. Molly.

"Molly, is that you?" I asked to make sure.

"Joey! Help me! Get him off of me!!" Fuck! That douche bag's trying to rape her!

"Jenny go get Pete, Patrick, and Andy!" I yell as I run over to the bed and pull the guy off of her. I punch him in the face and he stumbles backwards. He regains composure and charges at me, making me run into the wall and knocking the wind out of me. I push him back and punch him in the face again. He falls to the floor and that's when Pete, Patrick, and Andy run into the room. Andy runs over to Molly's form huddled on the floor while Pete starts kicking the shit out of the guy. Patrick just stands there with some girl on his arm looking shocked.

"Pete! Pete that's enough! If you hurt him too badly then Molly wont be able to press charges. Calm down. I'll call the cops." I said having to pull Pete of the guy. He runs over to Molly as I call the cops. I'm going to get in so much shit for this when my parents get back.

Pete's POV:

"Molly! Molly are you ok?" I ask sitting next to Molly and pulling her into a hug to not a response. "Molly talk to me! What happened?" I said freaking out.

"Make him stop Pete! I hate him!" She said sobbing. What the hell did he do to her?

"Shh Molly, it's going to be ok I promise! I'm here to protect you! I love you ok?" I said rocking her pack and forth to calm her down.

"The cops will be here in a few minutes." Joe said pulling Jenny into a hug. Patrick was standing outside the door looking uncomfortable. Tonight was supposed to be fun. I had found a girl for Patrick to be with. He actually seemed to like her. Everything was supposed to be ok. Why did I have to let Molly go out with that douche bag?

The police got there about five minutes later and cleared the party out. They came upstairs and arrested Matt and took him to jail. They tried questioning Molly but all she could say was to get him away from her, to make him stop. God I feel like this is all my fault. And I can't do anything to help her. It's like she's trapped inside her own little world where everything bad is happening to her.

After 20 minutes of trying to get her to talk, the police gave up and told me to bring her in when she's ready to give a statement. I have to snap her out of this or it's going to be hard to convict Matt of attempted rape. Joe saw him do it but that might not be enough.

When get home and I lead Molly up to her room to get some rest. But she just sits on her bed and stairs at her wall. What is happening in side that head of hers?

"Molly, will you please talk to me? I need to know what happened so that we can get a police report so we can put that ass in jail for life. Please talk to me Molly." I say desperately.

"Why did this have to happen to me Pete? Am I that vulnerable? I thought he was a great guy. He held my hand, opened doors for me, and paid for everything. But he wouldn't stop. I asked him to but he just kept pushing me." She said breaking down again.

"Oh Mol come here. I'll never let that asshole or any other guy do that to you again! I promise! I love you so much Molly!" I said pulling her into a hug. "Tomorrow I'll take you down to the station and you can tell the police what happened, ok?" She nods her head and starts drifting off to sleep.

I sit with her till I know she's asleep then I head to my room. It's been a long night and all I want to do is sleep. But I can't; all I do is toss and turn all night worrying about Molly.

Some how I manage to get 3 hours of sleep and decide to get up and shower. After I'm done, I go into Molly's room to check on her. She's sitting on her bed staring off into space again.

"Hey, you ready to go?" I ask softly.

"Yeah, lets go." She whispers slipping some shoes on.

The ride down to the station is deadly silent. Once we get there, she's whisked off to a private room where they can talk to her about what happened. It takes about 2 hours but the officer says that they have enough evidence to convict Matt and put him away for a while.

We head back to the house in a hurry because I forgot that I had scheduled a practice for today.

"Molly, are you gonna watch us today? It would mean a lot to me if you did. And I'm sure the guys would be glad to have you there so you can criticize us." I say trying to lighten the mood.

"I guess I could, but if it starts getting awkward, I'm going back to my room." She says.

"Hey guys, sorry were late. We had to go to the police station." I say picking up my bass. I notice the girl that Patrick was with at the party last night sitting on the couch.

"No problem. Oh and this is Emilee." Patrick says seeing the confused look on my face. "I invited her to watch us practice. I hope that's ok."

"Yeah, that's fine. Now Molly can have someone to talk with while we practice." I say smiling at Molly. She just looks towards the ground and sits down as far away from Emilee as possible. I hope she gets over this depression stage she's in. I'm starting to miss the sarcastic bitch that is Molly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long. i've been at my moms and im sick again. i went to the concert on sunday and it was amazing! but i still dont have my voice back and my throat hurts like crazy! but i got a drumstick from a static lullaby and got it signed by the lead singer of Kadisfly! Anyways i dont know where to go with this story so if you have any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.
And i started a new story so it would be awesome if you would check it out and tell me what you think about it. Its about the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story