Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Make up

by pinkkissypetefreak 11 reviews

so i kinda lied....it's not sunday.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-14 - 812 words

2Exciting
Everyone watched as Mikey bolted in hot pursuit of Stephanie. "Oh my God, this is all my fault!" Simone cried. Frank gathered her into his arms. "If I would have just kept quiet, this wouldn't be happening." Simone sobbed into Frank's chest while he tried to calm her down. Even Alicia tried to comfort her.

"Don't cry Simone. This whole thing has been spiraling out of control way before you got involved. What I hope is that everyone comes out of this ok." Alicia said, shaking her head before leaving the room.

"I'm so, so, sorry Frankie."

"Shh. Stop it. It's ok. If anyone's made a mess here, it's me." Simone stared up at him through tear-filled eyes.

"S-so it's true then? You're...in love with Stephie?"

Frank nodded slowly, making Simone's head drop and her tears fall freely against her cheeks. She released her grip on Frank, trying to move away from him, but he held on tight.

"I love Stephie, Simone..." The dark haired girl was crushed, lightly sobbing now, her shoulders shaking as Frank looked into her face. "You didn't let me finish. I still love her, but I'm not in love with her. Not anymore. Especially not since you."

Simone stared back at him, surprised, before locking lips. Frank chuckled once they broke apart. "That's how it all started isn't it?" Simone smiled,

"Yeah." She snuggled back into Frank's arms. "I really, really, hope Steph's ok. And Gerard too." She stated.

Frank sighed. "I do too, sweetie. I do too."


But Gerard wasn't ok. He was holed up in his room, staring out of the window with glassy eyes, and an anguish ridden face. Though he refused to allow one, single tear to escape. He wanted to hate Frank, but it wouldn't be right. He wanted to be angry with Stephanie, but knew more than anyone else that all of this could have been avoided. He didn't know how to feel. He was numb. It didn't even register that his child's mother was out in the cold, all alone. He stared blankly for another few minutes.

'My Child's mother...' He thought, springing up from his bed and grabbing the jacket he'd thrown across the room, slinging it back on. On his way out, he noticed Simone and Frank still in the living room....

Gerard paused, took a deep breath.

"Hey." He said almost inaudibly. Simone's eyes got wide, and she even looked as if she wanted to flee the room. He shook his head and stayed put. Bit his lip. He deserved that. For acting like an idiot.

On the other side of the room, Frank's body tensed, he couldn't tell what was going through Gerard's mind, but he readied himself to fight. If he had to.

"I just wanted to say that...I'm sorry. Especially to you, Simone. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I've been so immature, lately...Handling this, and I regret that. So, please, forgive me." Gerard said, looking at Simone with so much sincerity in his eyes.

"I forgive you Gerard. And I'm sorry. I should have just kept my mouth shut. I'm so sorry. You don't know how awful I feel." Simone replied, fresh tears wetting her face.

Gerard nodded.

"What about me Ger-bear?? Do you forgive me too? I'm ssoooooooooo sorry!" Frank falsified a cry, falling to his knees, clasping his hands together. Gerard laughed a little at his friend.

His brother, not by blood, but his brother still.

"I forgive you, you idiot. Even though I shouldn't."

Frank got serious and they 'man-hugged'."Seriously, I'm sorry man."

"Me too. Now, if you both excuse me, I'm going to find my Child's mother. Oh, and maybe my brother."

"I heard that!" Alicia chimed in from down the hall.

"You little sneak! You've been listening this whole time!?" Gerard grinned.

"Yes, why yes, I have." Alicia answered. Gerard shook his head and opened the door.

"Love you guys." He said before disappearing.

Simone and Frank smiled at one another, as the phone rang. They both heard Alicia answer.

"So everything's going to be ok." Simone sighed. Frank kissed her on the forehead. "Yup, it sure is..."

As soon as they began to kiss, Alicia came tearing into the room, already sobbing.

"Guys, we have to go! We have to go stop Gerard and get to the hospital!"

"What?!!" Frank exclaimed.

Alicia took a deep breath. "That....that was Mikey. He said that Stephanie was hit...Oh, God, and the ambulance...went into labor...don't know...the baby...." Alicia broke down. Simone did too.






i know, i swore yesterday i wasn't writing this until sunday, but this is just to keep you dudes (yeah, dudettes, i know!!) on edge. i'm working on the next update, and what do you know, it may come before sunday! yay! okies, gotta go write!

!K
Sign up to rate and review this story