Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter something :: Turn off the lights.

by SongbirdFlyAway 5 reviews

merrrrhh.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-14 - Updated: 2007-03-15 - 1000 words

5Exciting
"I'm so nervous about tonight."

Patrick's head was in my lap, staring up at me and stroked his hair.
"Why are you nervous?"

"Because the show we're playing tonight didn't go too well on our last Europe tour, and they've began to like the band less and less, especially with the new cd."

"What do you mean? How do you know that?"

"Well sweetie, there's reveiws. They hate us there."

I continued to stroke his hair. "But baby, you don't even read reviews. Fans are the ones who obviously by tickets, they're the ones who are gonna be at your show. They're the ones who love you."

He took my hand and kissed it. "Yeah, you're right. I don't know why I'm worrying so much."

"Hey at least we're staying at a hotel tonight and not on the bus. That's a nice little change for us."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Yeeeeeaaaahhhh."

I smiled back. "Mmmhmm." I leaned down and kissed him.

"Hey i'm gonna go get something to eat, do you want anything?" I gently pulled my legs out from under Patrick's head and put the pillow I was using for my back there instead.

"No thanks babe, I'm going to actually listen to my iPod and do some warm ups for tonight."

I straddled him and kissed his forehead. I sat up to leave and Patrick's strong hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back down and he kissed me hard on the mouth. My chest expanded and I breathed him in deeply.

"Okay I'm gonna get food."

"Okay." Patrick lifted me off of him with his hands on my butt with a squeeze and a spank.

I let out a quick squeal and jumped down from the bunk.

"Whoa sorry!" I giggled as I tripped over Joe's feet and fell into the wall.

"No worries, no worries. So did Patrick tell you about tonight?"

I looked at him "about the bad reveiws from last time?"

Joe shook his head and sat down at the booth "Yeah... it really psyched him out. We gotta work hard to keep him on track tonight... I think we're all pretty nervous."

***********

When we arrived at the concert hall, I decided to give Patrick his space and get in the zone. I helped the stagehands with little extra things that needed to be done and I took my place off to the side of the stage when it was time for the guys to perform.

I looked at the crowd, not knowing what Patrick was talking about earlier due to the massive amount of people that I saw going crazy in the crowd.

The boys took their places on stage and crowd went even crazier. Patrick was already sweating and I could sense he was nervous.

He started the first chords of the first song and I could tell he wasn't dead on with his performance.
I put my hand to my mouth and watched him intensely, praying that he'd be alright.

He turned to Pete and sang in his direction, I caught his eye. He fixated on me and after his line caught a breath. He turned to the audience and starting rocking out harder than I've ever seen him. My hands when from my mouth to the hair and I started jumping up and down screaming.

A roadie came up to me "Holy shit!! Look at Patrick go!! He's incredible!"

I smiled and screamed towards my man. He.was.kicking.ass!

*********

I caught the bus back early while the guys stayed around to do a signing. I was excited to sleep in a nice big bed in a really great hotel.
The boys' manager gave me the key to the suite that Patrick and I would be staying in and I made myself at home in an actual room, not a bus and jumped on the bed.
I dosed off and stirred awake when I heard the door open.

I squinted at Patrick "Hey baby." I sat up. Patrick walked over to me with a bouqet of long stemmed calla lilies, my favorite.

"Aw Patrick you're amazing!" I sat up on my knees and kissed him. "I should be the one giving you flowers because you were great tonight."

Patrick sat on the bed and took off his shoes. "Yeah I was surprised by how it went. I'm totally relieved."

His back was to me sitting on the edge of the bed and took off his jacket. I scooted right behind him with my knees on both sides of his hips. I slid my onto his hips and massaged his skin as I slowly cupped his inner thigh.
He slowly turned his head towards me and closed his eyes and smiled. He parted his lips and took in a short breath as I started rubbing in between his thighs.

I pressed my mouth on his and rolled over his body. He pulled me in as we made our way to the top of the bed.
I leaned back and slid my hands under shirt and lifted it over his head and he did the same for me.
Patrick cupped the sides of my body with his hands and rubbed my rips with thumbs as he took a moment and looked over me, and we both took in what was about to happen.
He flipped me over gently and I arched my body on the bed as he rolled his up and down over me.
I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and slid them down as he kicked them off the rest of the way and slid my long skirt off.
He kissed the bottom of my stomach, right about my red string bikini underwear. I smiled and he looked up at me and rested his chen below my belly button.

"I love you."

I smiled. "Oh yeah? Then shut up and come here."

His lips crashed into mine and my legs wrapped around his.

I loved this man.
Sign up to rate and review this story