Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

@

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 1 review

Harley meets the guys again...are they mad at her? hmm..take a lookie!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 650 words

0Unrated
i hopped out of my car and strode through the revolving doors to be greeted by a hotel lobby.

'HARRRRRRRRRLEY!' said a man, pulling me into a hug. i assumed he was Brian. 'we NEED to get everything organized...everything has been getting messed since Jane left!'

'uh, nice to see you too' i muffled into his chest. 'i appreciate the affection, but i sorta can't breathe.'

'oh, sorry, hon. let me show you the guys' here comes the big moment...

.

'dudes!' Brian yelled as he knocked on a door.

'can't open now!' a mystery-man yelled. 'we're playing halo!'

Brian only pounded on the door louder. 'OPEN. UP.'

'NO!'

Brian got red. 'i am SO sorry. they're just like this sometimes, you know?'

'yea, they're boys. i hung out with boys all the time.' i said. 'it's my turn to yell at them' Brian stepped back, motioning me to go on.

'OPEN UP OR I WILL HURT YOU!!!' i yelled pounding on the door.

'oo, im so scared!'

'its the new assistant manager is here!' Brian yelled.

'well, why didn't you tell me?' mystery-man said, opening the door. turns out that mystery-man was Mikey, i could tell by his glasses. i kicked him in the shin.

'what the hell was that for?' he said.

'you didn't open up.' he laughed. 'dude, who's this chick? i think i know her.'

'her name's Tova Monsetti.'

'it's Harley' i stepped into the conversation, as well as the room.

'you're...Harley...Monsetti...' Mikey said. 'GERARD GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!'

'why should i?'

'IT'S HARLEY!!! SHE'S BACK! IT'S HARLEY MONSETTI!' Mikey hugged me, and Gerard gripped onto me too.

'oo, am i getting love today or what?' i laughed.

'harley where the hell have you been?' Mikey asked.

i was taken back. 'what happened to YOU, Mikey! you usually have a mouth smaller than your weiner!'

'okay, that was cold' Mikey smiled.

'oh. my. god. whos the babe, and how did she get here?' a man said. i knew by his face he was Frank.

'dude! dont talk like that! you've got a girlfriend! nat, remember her?' Gerard said.

'you're just jealous that i can get her and you cant' Frank snapped back.

'im right here!' i said.

'you couldnt get her if you tried.' Mikey implied.

'can i meet the rest of the guys?' i asked.

'sure' Gerard led me into a room. there was Bob and Ray.

'Bob, Harley. Harley, Bob. Ray, Harley. Harley, Ray. Ray, Bob. Bob, Ray.' Gerard smiled. his long black hair sheilded his eyes.

'nice to meet you' they said in unison.

'same, same'

'lets catch up' Mikey said. Gerard grabbed a coffee and sat down beside him.

'sure. and we can do that while we get stuff to give you a makeover'

'is that really you, Harley? you used to hate makeovers!' Gerard said.

'this one's gonna be a RAD makeover' i said. 'and we're starting by straightening Mikey's hair.' i pointed to Mikey's fluff of thick hair.

Mikey's phone rang. it was his girfriend, Alicia. 'hey, babe. no, we just met the new assistant manager. my old friend Harley, remember?'
'smile, Harley! im taking a pic for alicia' i posed and gave a peace sign for fun.
'see? harmless. she's straightening my hair. it's gonna be bomb. whaddya mean? she's just a girl, it doesn't mean im banging her! she's a FRIEND. whatever. love you too' he hung up.

'everything okay, Mikey?' Gerard asked.

'yea, Al just gets freaky sometimes. she thinks Harley's a slut' Mikey replied. 'but Harley couldn't hurt a fly if she tried.'

it seemed like i was gonna use that straightening iron for some one other than Mikey, or his hair.





I LOVE MIKEY AND GERARD!!! so mad that mikey has a fiancee...i want to be her SO MUCH. but thx for the support all u guys who love my story!
Sign up to rate and review this story