Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Class of the Titans Minis!

Introduction

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 7 reviews

Introduction: Firt Chap of Class of The Titans Minis! Introduction so u know what's going on.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-03-15 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 221 words

0Unrated
Jay: Hey! Sup Readers!?

Theresa: heyy!!! As you know, we're the actors of this story! Little introduction from the seven.

Archie: What's up, Archie here. If you read the summary from the Prologue you'd know what's going on. if not, go back and read it!!! Now, cause you know that we're played as 'Minis' (kids) It will be a 'young love'.

Atlanta: Eeeew, Archie your grossing me out...beisdes it menat nuttin' (smiles)

Archie: Oh c'mon you don't mean that... (punches her arm)

Atlanta: What do you know (gives friendly smirk)

Herry: Quit flirting and get on with the Introduction! Right now the Mini titans are taking a trip at the barn, younger Hera (lol oohh burnnn) brought them there for a punishment because they played a prank on her for scaring her peacocks.

Odie: Yes, we were very bad kids.

Neil: I'm the best-looking kid, thank goodness you guys didn't get any candy on me in that fight! Sheesh!

odie: neil! Shut it!!!

Archie: ok,ok I think they get the point of the introduction, can we play the story on the tape!!!

Odie: ew! Theresa! jay! Snap out of it! Quit making out!

Atlanta: (Snickers) They're not making out Odie, just flirting with each other...(Laughs)

Jay: Ahem, Ok here Play.


READ NEXT CHAP FOR STORY! COMING UP! 1 MINUTEEE
Sign up to rate and review this story