Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my a7x romance...

nine...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 290 words

0Unrated
"did yall really not know what a toaster was?!?" Zacky asked...

"no, we just like to mess around with Mikey because he's the easiest to annoy...you should have seen him that one time Frankie and i didnt know what a pen was..." i said...

"what happened?!?" Zacky asked...Frank and i told him the story. by the time we finished Frank and i were dying of laughter. Zacky rolled his eyes and smiled. "you guys are weird" he said then went to his side of the bus...

-------------------------------------------------

2 days later

"no, Mikey! its my turn!" i yelled as i chased Mikey around the bus [outside]. "i want the camera! you had it since 5 minutes ago"

"no! youre retarded!" Mikey yelled back

"im telling Mom!"

"go ahead! she aint going to do anything...shes in Jersey!"

"Mikey! give Roxy the camera!" Gerard yelled from a table a couple of yards away from the bus. he was talking to Matt and Jimmy. Mikey stopped running and i stopped in front of him.

"youre just lucky Gerard's here" he mumbled as he handed me the digital camera. then Frank came running up to me and Mikey

"c'mon Rox! lets go take random pictures of stuff!" Frank said. he grabbed my wrist and started to drag me behind him. i took a picture of Mikey as Frank dragged me.

"hey! thats no fair! i wasnt ready!" Mikey yelled. Frank and i stopped in front of the table Gerard, Matt, and Jimmy were at. i held up the camera.

"hey guys, guys, look" Frank said. they turned their heads and as soon as they did i clicked the button and the flash...flashed. then Frank and i took off running before they could say anything...
Sign up to rate and review this story