Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Simplicity

by wolfgirl1415 0 reviews

A very short narusaku V-day story.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 357 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sakura woke up and smiled. She had a feeling it was going to be a good day, it was, after all, Valentines Day. She got dressed, and brushed her hair until it was practically shining. Sakura picked up her gift for Sasuke, smiled, and headed out the door with a good bye to her mother. 'Sasuke-kun is probably over at the training grounds.' She thought, and headed off there. Sakura arrived to see Sasuke surrounded by a huge group of girls trying to give him their presents. She sighed and decided to come back later. Sakura started walking to the Kohana mall, and saw Naruto, standing alone, and kicking at the ground. He looked depressed. Sakura felt a sudden urge to give him the present she had worked so hard on for Sasuke, but she had no idea why. "Naruto..." she said softly, walking up to him. Naruto looked up, his face bighting to see her. "Hi Sakura!" he said grinning. Naruto really is cute when he smiles. He should do it more often.' Sakura thought. "Happy Valentines Day, Naruto." She said, handing him the present and smiling. Naruto accepted the present with a smile on his face. "Sakura..." he said softly. "Yes?" Sakura asked, interested in what Naruto had to say for once. "You were going to give this to Sasuke, weren't you?" Naruto said, sadness in his eyes. "But- well... yes..." Sakura said, looking away. "So... why'd you give it to me?" Naruto asked, hope in his voice. "Because..." Sakura started, not sure of what to say. 'Naruto has loved me all these years, and I have always rejected him. But why? Because I hated him? No... it's was because I love Sasuke.' Sakura thought. "Please answer Sakura!" Naruto begged. 'I think I do love him. Naruto.' Sakura thought. "Because I love you, Naruto-kun." She said smiling. "Y-you... but..." Naruto didn't know what to say. Sakura smiled and gently kissed him on the lips. "Sakura... chan..." Naruto said, still lost for words. Sakura just smiled and took his hand in hers. "Lets go." Sakura said, leading Naruto away from the lonely place he called home.
Sign up to rate and review this story