Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

sixteen...

by skeleton_crew13 5 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-16 - 331 words

0Unrated
it was about to be midnight and so we all gathered our presents and went to our rooms after saying good night. i followed Frank into what was now our room. Fuck Tart came in too with a little stuffed Bob that the real Bob gave her. i closed the door after setting my stuff on the desk.

"Andrea?!?" Frank said after i shut the door. i looked at him and he was holding a thin black box with a small red bow on it. "this is for you...from me" he gave me the box. i opened it slowly. inside was the silver necklace with the heart locket that i saw at the mall. i wanted to buy it but i wasnt able to because i had used up my money to buy Frank's guitar.

"holy shit" i whispered as i removed the necklace from the box. "Frank, im-"

"speechless?!?" he finished for me. "youre wondering how i knew you wanted it when you know that i wasnt there when you first saw it...am i right?!?"

"yes..." he took the necklace out of my hand and stepped behind me. he put the necklace on me. i got chills whenever he touched me.

"lets just say that a little birdie told me" he whispered in my ear. i thought about it. the only person that knew about the necklace was Gerard because he was there at the mall with me.

"Gerard...wasnt it?!?" i asked. he stomped his foot on the carpet.

"yeah, it was Gerard" he said a little moody

"i knew it..." i looked at Frank. he looked a bit mad. "Frank..." he looked at me. i held my arms out for a hug. he stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as i put my arms around his neck. "thank you...i love it" i whispered into his ear

"i knew you would" he whispered back before we let go of each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story