Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > These are the Pros and Cons of Breathing [Patrick Stump]

No One Can Kill the Silence

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 0 reviews

Patrick moves from California to Chicago and meets the girl of his dreams. What will happen next?...a bit of a fluff but bare with me. (i suck at summaries!)Review if you read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-16 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 359 words

0Unrated
Chapter (
They day was quiet calm cold. Perfect day for a funeral. We walked out side in complete silence. Pete stared straight ahead barely blinking. Patrick walked next to me with his arm around me. My eyeliner already in lines on my cheeks. 'Brie Marie Nester' the reef at the burial ground read. Her parents stood there crying and staring at the big hole in the ground. Pete stared at in also as if it was going to grow wider and swallow us all up with our misery. I peeled away from Patrick and walked over to Pete. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. His eyeliner in streaks down his face. I hugged him and let him cry on my shoulder.

"It's my entire fault." He whispered against my shirt, his voice shaking.

"No Pete its not. Don't tell your self it is." I said trying to comfort the sobbing mess.

"But it is Ashes, it is. I should have seen the other car. I could have saved her."

"No Pete you couldn't have. It was her time." I know he wasn't buying it but I was trying my best.

"It should have been me. Maybe it was suppose to be me but it got mixed up. Maybe I should right the wrong." I knew what he was saying and it scared the shit out of me.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III never say that again! You're stronger than that!" I yelled quietly while hugging him tighter; afraid if I let him go he might disappear (a/n: I love you Dorigen!).

After the funeral we all parted ways to sad to got the thing after the funeral. Me and Patrick walked to my house. We had asked Pete if he wanted to come but he declined. The way he was acting scared me and I almost made him come with us. Patrick and I walked in a comfortable silence all the way to my house where we sat on the couch. I cuddled up next to him keeping the silence alive. I really wanted to kill it. Scream my lungs out and make it die.
Sign up to rate and review this story