Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Twenty Four

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

The last chapter ---

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Inuyasha - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 1843 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Four


Inuyasha and his brother moved through the castle as quietly as they could. The whole place smelled of Naraku, sake, and Kagura. Something else lingered on the air, something that made Inuyasha and Sesshomaru exchange glances of worry. Blood.

Moving down the passage they took turns carefully peering into the hundred of so room on either side of the long passageway. The rooms were all empty, except for the expensive furnishings that made Inuyasha want to break them just for spite.

A small whine from a room at the end of the second level of the castle drew a glare from both inu brothers. Sesshomaru knew it was her instantly, and he crashed through the door, sword drawn though it would be useless in a fight.

Kagura was crouched in the corner, cradling her son. A boy of about five who clung to his mother scaredly. Sesshomaru gasped at the sight. Even if his father had not told him he would have known the child was hers. The same hair, black as night, the same eyes, and the same nose.

"Sesshomaru!" She stood up, her knees weak with joy and despair all at once. "How did you find me?"

"How is not important." Sesshomaru's voice was steady, his eyes locked on the child. The boy smelled like her.

"This is Bankotsu, my son." Kagura looked at her feet.

"Who is his father?" Sesshomaru demanded, Inuyasha watched alertly for anyone coming down the corridor.

"Naraku," Kagura said. Her admission bringing forth years of pent up tears.

"Preposterous!" Sesshomaru snapped, causing the child to hide deeper in his mothers kimono. "He is your father!"

"Step-father." Kagura whispered. "Father passed away years ago and my mother remarried this-- this-- Naraku."

Sesshomaru silenced her with a wave of his hand, "Say no more until we return home."

Kagura opened her mouth to speak but her voice would not come. She lifted Bankotsu into her arms and followed her mate into th hall. Inuyasha broke the silence, "This isn't right. I can't sense Naraku anywhere and why are there no gaurds?"

"My brother is right? Where is Naraku, Kagura?" Sesshomaru never looked at his mate, she walked directly behind him.

"I do not know. I have been held captive there since I was taken. I do not even know how long ag that is." She replied.

"Why did he bring you here?" Inuyasha inspected the child who shyly hid his face in Kagura's neck.

"Because I refused to leave Sesshomaru for him," she said, her eyes locked on the gentle sway of Sesshomaru's hair as he walked in front of her. "He did not approve of the marriage after I refused to betray my Sesshomaru."

Had Inuyasha been close enough he would have seen the smile that played on Sesshomaru's face. He was over run with emotions and relief, it was all he could do to not turn around, catch her in his arms and smother her with kisses. "How did he wish you to betray this Sesshomaru?"

Kagura was silent a moment. "He wanted me to get him the swords so he could open the well and get the jewel. I would not. Now he has the jewel and he used it to open the well for himself. No longer needing my marriage to Sesshomaru he set out to destroy it. Naraku became enraged when he found out I am pregnant again. He would not allow me to ever see my son again unless I came with him. I tried to get away but he-- "

Her tale was cut short by the appearance of a demonic gaurd. "Freeze intruders!"

Sesshomaru did not flinch, but Inuyasha's hand fell to the hilt of Tetsaiga, pulling it out as the blade enlarged. The demon took the threat and drew his own katana even though it was dwarfed by Inuyasha's giant blade. The demon attacked with a mighty roar that shook the walls.

"Iron reaver soul stealer!" Inuyasha went after the ten foot demon with claws and fangs slashing.

The force of the hanyou and gaurd demon clashing together made the fancy paintings and vases lining the walls shatter into nothing. Blood splattered the walls, making abstract designs that looked almost like the work of a painter. The demon lay dead at Sesshomaru's feet.

The taiyoukai allowed his gaze to wander up to Inuyasha's eyes. "Not bad, Little Brother. Now allow me to show you my skills."

A second snake demon, identical to the first was rushing down the corridor at them, Sesshomaru met it head on-- lashing out his poison whip and slicing the thing in two, then turning with a smirk. "See?"

"Show off." Inuyasha pouted, moving with the group around the next corner, then even quicker to the stairs and on to the bottom floor of the castle. Inuyasha continued, "This just seems too easy-- there's a catch somewhere."

"I agree." Sesshomaru surveyed the area again, the same uneasiness filling his senses as it did his half brother.

Naraku stepped into their path, blocking the exit. "I see you came to take back your bitch."

"I did." Seshomaru growled, anger threatning to overtake him. His eyes were flashing red.

"Then take her. Her life is worthless to me. But my son does not leave this castle." Naraku's demand was followed by a smug chuckle that made Inuyasha's hair prickle.

Inuyasha started to snap out some retort but Sesshomaru was enraged and his voice thundered so loud it made him forget what he was saying and reminded him of his father when he was really pissed.

"You forget to whom you speak." Sesshomaru boomed. "In Youkai customs when a female gives birth outside the bonds of marriage the child is automatically considerd the child of whomever she takes a mate. In short, Bankotsu is my son and I will never allow you to have him."

Naraku roared in anger but did not move, confusing the two inu-demons who stood before him. The question they both had seemed to register in their eyes- 'Why wasn't he attacking?'

"Its a puppet!" InuTashio barged through the castle door with his sword drawn, slashing the paper like being in half. "Naraku would never risk being captured like this. He is controlling this thing from afar."

"How?" Inuyasha sked, kicking at what had formerly been a demon trying to rip out his heart.

"He has the jewel, I'm afraid. My digging teams were attacked. The only survivors were Sango's parents and they told me. Naraku got the jewel from the cave of Midoriko while they were excavating it." InuTashio explained, rubbing his nose. "With any luck he will stay here and rule the Feudal era, leaving us alone. Come lets get you boys and your families to saftey."

Gathering Kagura, Bankotsu, Jace, and Gypsy, the group made their way back through the well.

Once on the surface, Inuyasha looked at Gypsy. "Didn't that seem to easy?"

She nodded, holding sleeping Jace closer. "Yeah but this ain't over by a long shot! I just know it."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sesshomaru cradled Kagura against him, tears soaked his bared chest, shining like a waterfall in the moonlight that streamed through the window as they slid down his firm stomach. They tickled but he was way to pissed to noticed.

Kagura had cried herself into a state of oblivion then slowly recited her tale.

Naraku had began raping her at the tender age of twelve, claiming he was showing her just how 'special' she was to him. But even before then he had been watching her in the shower, "He wouldn't lay off! I felt so dirty, I was dirty because I let him-- I could have stopped him somehow!"

"You were but a child, what were you to do?" Sesshomaru gently rubbed her back, he was no good in comforting people.

"Fucking anything but just lay there and take it like a whore! Thats what I am! A whore-- his whore!" She sobbed again, sending a whole new wave of tears down his chest.

He squeezed her a bit, kissing her head. He could tell she wanted to continue. "Go on."

"It started one day when I got home from school-- it seemed like any other day but he was drinking," she paused for a time here. Her mind racing backwards in time to that horrible day. "He beat me. He said it was punishment but-- it was more."

She shivered a bit and Sesshomaru covered her in a blanket, feeling her cuddle a bit closer. He almost wished he had not coaxed her this far.

"He said I hadn't cleaned up my room or some shit, I don't recall now. Then he hit me-- hard-- and he kept doing it!" She was sobbing again.

"You mean he attacked you?" Sesshomaru whispered, hoping not to startle her too much.

"Well not exactly. He said it was a spanking-- but I-- I-- it turned him on." Kagura cried again,clinging to Sesshomaru as if he were a life boat. "Maybe it excited me a bit too! I don't know I was too scared to think because he started touching me--"

Gods, Sesshomaru thought, he'd never be able to spank Rin again-- not that he did it a lot, only once in her life and that was for running off to play in the woods without asking.

He did not push her for more, not sure if he could bear it but she needed no coaxing and began talking again. "He started touching my thighs, then--- his fingers were so big and they hurt! I just wanted it to be over. Befor I knew it he was on me-- taking me! He took what onnocence I had and tore it from me...."

She said no more, her tears choked out what voice she had, and after so long it felt good to let it out. Sesshomaru had learned that Bankotsu was an accident and that Naraku had been using the boy against Kagura since birth. The boy took to Sesshomaru instantly, sick of the abuse from his biological father.

And no this is NOT a happy ending........

=====================
Yes folks, I am leaving Primal Scream there. I have several other things I need to finish as I plan out the sequel so be watching for some of my other works! Again I wanna thank Sesshomaru'_Lover for all her help along with Anterrian and Luvme4eternity for all their help! To anyone else who inspired a scene here or there and in some cases wrote it-- THANKS! Now pleaaase lets see some reviews and if you have any requests for the sequel please send them to me-- my contact info is on my profile!


Stay tuned for the sequel to this! You'll see:

*Inuyasha become a father again

*The jewel ends up in a weird ass place as usual

*addictions and personal demons battled

*An important character dies-- 2 of them

*lots of hot sex including 3 and 4 somes

*How Kagura deals with her past

*genrally a lot of fun hahahah
Sign up to rate and review this story