Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Steal My Heart, I'll Count to Three

My Secret are for your ears only

by missloser 2 reviews

My Secret are for your ears only

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-17 - 476 words

0Unrated
~Frank's POV~

We had just walked out of the restaurant when Mae, Billie and Mike announced that they had some business to take care of.
"Hey guys..umm, me, Billie and Mike have to go take care of some stuff. We'll meet you back at the house."
With that, they turned the other direction and ran off. Ray sighed and got into the car. When we got back to the house, they weren't there yet. So, to pass time, Ray gave us a tour of the house.
As we stepped into Mae's room, I was amazed. The walls were covered with autographed albums, posters, merchandise and pictures of famous and under ground bands. When everyone left, I stayed behind and read all the signatures. Then I heard something from the window...a voice. The curtains were drawn back so I could see who was there. Someone opened the window and was in the process of removing the screen. That's when I pulled the curtains back, only to find myself face to face with Mae's breasts. Great.

~Mae's POV~

I have to admit, I was a little shocked and scared when someone pulled back the curtains. Then I saw Frank standing there, looking at my breasts and I just wanted to laugh. I tapped on the window pane and he got the hint. He helped me remove the screen and helped me in. At that point I was sure he had seen it. When he stuck his head outside the window, I closed me eyes, waiting for him to explode on me.
"Mae, w-"
"Okay! You caught me! Con-fucking-gradulations! Go and tell Ray, I don't fucking care. Everyone probably already knows."
I huffed there, no even aware of what I just said. Then I looked at Frank's bewildered expression and it hit me. I quickly darted my eyes around the room, searching for an escape. I ran for my bedroom door just as Billie and Mike and the doorbell...just like we planned. Frank ran faster and pulled me into a tight hug. He stroked my hair and whispered,
"Shh...Mae, what's going on? Look, I know about your eating disorder. Now just tell me why."
I cried and cried. Then I looked up at him, into his beautiful hazel eyes and just melted in them. They showed me trust, loyalty, faith and love. He looked back into my teary green ones and the secrets seemed to spill. I trusted him, with all my heart. How can a man I hardly know read me like a book? How can he see right through my lies? How can he understand me enough to know all my fear and secrets? Only Frank Iero can, and only Frank Iero; nobody else.

***********

I will glady message people when a new chapter comes out, just leave me a comment telling me to! :]
Sign up to rate and review this story