Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Swallow The Blues

One

by sourcream 0 reviews

Lena < World

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-17 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 799 words

0Insightful
It was the evening and the skies were painted lovely shades of pastel colors as if some famous painter had the choice to pick what color the skies were. Lena looked out the window and admired the pink and purple skies. It was so relaxing she sighed and turned on the radio. "Fall Out Boy is coming to town! That means, free tickets," the radio announcer said with much enthusiasm. "Hurry and call up to get your pair for you and a friend!" Lena laughed at the radio sarcastically. "Who would actually waste they're precious time trying to get tickets to see the worst band ever?" She whispered to herself as she lay on her bed. Her shiny black hair with shocking blue highlights spread across the pillow like sand on the beach.
Plink! Something beeped on the computer and she looked at her computer screen. It was an email alert. Lena went to check her mail. It was an email from Jane. It read:
"Hey! I heard the radio was giving out free Fall Out Boy tickets! Are you going to call to get them? Please! Maybe we can go together! XOXO- Jane"
Lena made a very angry face at the computer. Did Jane not know who she was? She absolutely did not like Fall Out Boy at all. Lena simply replied: "No. Don't you know who I am? Do I look like a pop-bubblegum girl to you to like some band like Fall Out Boy? I don't think so. The answer is no." Lena clicked SEND and she didn't even close the email with her signature 'XOXO- Lena'.
Just then, a familiar voice spoke on the radio. It sounded like Maggie. Maggie was a very vain girl. She was a total snob and wore only pink tank tops, short denim miniskirts with pumps. She had fake blonde hair and every girl in Lena's school practically worshiped her. "Well, looks like we have a winner," the radio announcer said. "What's your name pretty lady?"
"Maggie!"
"Aha! Maggie, looks like you're caller twenty; and for being caller twenty...you got free tickets to see Fall Out Boy!"
"Oh my God, Thank you! I can't wait! Aha!"
"Maggie, who's your favorite Fall Out Boy,"
"Oh, uh, Pete, defiantly because he is so hot!"
"Pete? Oh, well looks like you get to see him and his crew next Friday!"
"Thank you!"
Lena simply laughed at Maggie. Some girl, but Lena didn't care. She really wanted to see Avenge Sevenfold or some really hardcore band. She looked at the clock it. It was ten o'clock and she decided it was time for bed.
The next morning, Lena got up from bed and put on a black 'Hugs Not Drugs' shirt with some dark denim jeans. She slipped on her cherry Vans and fixed her hair in a messy bun. "I hate High School." She whispered as she grabbed her Jack Skellington messenger bag. She closed the door to her room and walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. She grabbed some cereal bars and walked out the door for school.
She began walking when Maggie's car whizzed past her. A nice, red Ferrari zoomed up the street like a rocket. Lena continued to walk to school.
She walked up to the building and everyone was in a huge crowd around Maggie. All Lena could hear was, "Oh gosh, can I come, Maggie?" and "Oh, please, please, please! Can I come with you? I'll polish your car!" Maggie shook her head. "No, no! I appreciate the offers but this girl is going on her own. Plus, they're so many of you; I don't know who to take. I don't want to crush anyone." Then, Maggie made her way out of the large amount of people surrounding her like nothing happened. Lena simply walked to her locker. Just then, Maggie came behind Lena and put her hands over Lena's eyes.
"Guess who?" Maggie asked in a mischievous tone. Lena sighed in annoyance. "Maggie. Why are you even trying to be my friend? You know I don't like annoying girls like you. It bothers, haven't you noticed, dear?" Maggie giggled. She knew she was annoying the crap out of Lena. She loved it; she thrived on it. "No, Lena, I didn't know you didn't like awesome, rich girls like me who got tickets to see Fall Out Boy next Friday," Maggie said. "We all know deep down you want to go, little lady." Lena's face turned red and she gritted her teeth in anger.
"No! I could care less about Fall Out Boy. Stupid pop boys have no talent at all." Maggie giggled. "Alright, well, I see you're getting your books ready for class, so I'm going to class. Good-bye." Lena rolled her eyes. "Tramp..."
Sign up to rate and review this story