Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > the sharpest lives are the hardest to lead

Chapter 10: I've got something to put in you. At the gay bar.

by xCamisadox 3 reviews

Laughs don't last forever

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-18 - Updated: 2007-03-18 - 347 words

0Unrated
So I decided not to be mean and update.
Hope u enjoy it. Chapter 10 already. WOOP!

Everyone was dead to the world. Asleep. Things got wild last night. They decided to camp in Ashlee's living room. They had tents and everything. Got slightly drunk. Even Ryan had a drink. Roasted some marshmallows around the microwave and told ghost stories round the oven



"Oh tell me do you have any money? I wanna spend all your money at the gay bar"

Ashlee groaned. Who had such a idiotic (but yet super cool) ring tone.

She saw Brendon rummage around for his phone. Of course. Brendon. It had to be him.

After Brendon has finished his phone call, he crawled onto the chair Ashlee was sitting on for a chat. They had made a firm bond. They were comfortable around each other. Like Brother and Sister.

"Yo. Ash" Brendon ran a hand through his already messed up hair.
"Sup. Urie" Ashlee replied. Feeling slightly embarrassed. Wearing a blue top with I kissed the lead singer tattooed across. Whilst sitting with a lead singer.


Brendon having a sixth sense for seeing embarrassment. Laughed. Looking at his own t-shirt. Saying. "Yeah. And your mum" and laughing. It cracked him up every time.


"I don't remember kissing" he winked at her and watched her turn another shade of red.

"Sadly. Brendon we didn't" Ashlee laughed.

Brendon was soon asleep. Again. His head on Ashlee's Chest. And his famous red-rimmed glasses on his chin.

30 minutes later everyone was up. Rocking out to Run DMC and Aerosmith.


Brendon took Steven Tyler's part.

Pete and Jon attempted to rap.

Where Spencer just tried to look cool.

And Ashlee Ryan were making out.

"Steven Tyler is soooooo ugly," Ashlee said.
"he has lips like Brendon's" Jon could barley speak he was laughing so much at his own joke.

"Walker." Brendon said calmy. Then out of nowhere came.


"CHARGE!!!!!" he picked up a pillow and soon a HUGE pillow fight broke out.


They were all having such a laugh.










Laughs can only last so long.


REVIEWS PLEASE!!
Sign up to rate and review this story