Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

Chapter 2

by panic_mcr_lovr 3 reviews

um i don kno just read it

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-19 - Updated: 2007-03-20 - 630 words

0Unrated
ok from now on, the girl's name is gonna be Mary and the setting is now las vegas.....yes i kno its kinda short..:]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan sat down beside Mary and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Are you okay?" he asks again softly, for tears continue to slide down her face.

"Yeah..." she manages to say between violent sobs.

"Okay..." Ryan says, getting up.

Mary expected him to turn around and walk away; however, he holds his hand out to her and says, "Why don't you hang with me and the boys tonight? We're just gonna do whatever at the hotel."

Mary immediately knew at once who Ryan was referring to-the rest of Panic! At the Disco. The tears stopped flowing from her now red (and a bit puffy) eyes. 'He just ask me to hang out with him? That's so nice of him...' Mary thought. Many hysterical thoughts were racing through her head.

Mary looks up at Ryan with her mysterious dark brown eyes. "I would love that," she says, grinning from ear to ear and grasping Ryan's hand. Ryan beamed as soon as she touched his hand.

"Coolio!" he exclaims, helping Mary to her feet. The expression on his face changes suddenly from compassionate to worried and concerned as he notices Mary's bleeding arms.

"What happened?" Ryan asks sternly, no longer using the soft tone he had been using earlier.

"Oh...it's nothing..." she mumbles softly.

"No! Don't give me that for an answer!" Ryan says, then spots the blade next to Mary's Converse-covered feet. "You've been cutting yourself, haven't you?" asks Ryan, tears welling up in his eyes.

Mary doesn't say anything, she just starts sobbing again. Ryan draws Mary into a hug, trying to calm her down.

"Shh...it's okay...you're gonna be alright...don't worry...everything's gonna be fine..." Ryan whispers reassuringly into Mary's ear, stroking her black, waist-long hair.

Mary's sobs slowly fade into sniffles. Ryan still holds her close to his chest, and she can hear his heartbeat. He is warm and cozy, and Mary wanted that moment to last forever. Unfortunately, that was not to happen.

"Who is this, Mary?" a familiar voice says.

Mary breaks Ryan's embrace to see who it is. Her breath caught in her throat. One of Mary's ex-boyfriends, Matt, was standing there with an angry look on his face.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Matt asks Ryan with a touch of jealousy in his voice.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore, Matt!" Mary yelps, almost hysterical. "I don't want to be around you!"

"I know you want me back, Mary. I want you back," Matt says softly.

"Can't you tell she really doesn't want you in her life? Just-leave-her-alone!" Ryan says loudly.

"I'm gonna get you back, no matter what, Mary!" Matt says just as loudly.

"C'mon, Mary," Ryan says. "Let's go." He gently pushes Mary back in the direction of the club. Matt stares at us angrily for a couple of seconds, then storms off in the opposite direction.

Ryan looks behind him, and then breathes a sigh of relief.

"Who was that?" Ryan asks Mary.

"Oh...um...well it's kind of a long story," she says slowly.

"Well you can tell it to me once we get to the hotel. First, though, I have to let Brendon know we're coming," Ryan explains.

He whips out his Sidekick and starts typing the message. He finishes a few seconds later.

"Okey-dokey! Let's see...we're staying at the Monte Carlo, so we'll want to cut through here..." Ryan takes hold of Mary's hand; but, being in front of her, Ryan could not see the redness creeping in Mary's cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don kno if its good or not, so PLEASE REVIEW!! it will help make the story better!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story