Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > An average day: Breakfast, jog, Lunch, movies oh yeah and a battle with the god of time

First task

by Theresa1 2 reviews

Uh ohhh, Dah first taks Huh?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-22 - 306 words

0Unrated
The scenery around them dissapeared, water started to flow in, then, it came and broke the surface of the water. "I think it's even uglyer this time." Neil commented. Suddenly an island appeared on the horizon, Where the second beast stood. "I'll fight the manticor, the rest of you stop the kraken." Jay ordered. "You can't go alone." Theresa stood infront of him. "Just watch me." He pushed her aside. (That's a little moody.) "Soooooo, how do we stop this thing without Jay and Atlanta?" Neil asked. "Maybe we could ask Jay for-" "No we'll figure this out by OURSELVES!" Theresa screamed the last bit out to Jay. He didn't look up though. "What about posiden?" Herry questioned. "That could work." Odie nodded.
Jay was all alone, Theresa was right, he didn't want to admit it though. He should have brought some one along, instead of going by himself. Dumb, dumb, dumb me. He thought. No, can't think of that now I've gotta fight the manticore. "Hello ugly." It stepped closer. He threw his sword, missed. "Not again, I suck." (I can agree with that.) It shot something from it's tail, "No! Oh lord my sholder! Oh man! Now I'm am soooo dead." He grasped his sholder. "Help! Theresa you were-" He fell on his knees. "Jay! Why dosn't he ever listen?" Theresa ran up to the island where Jay (now laying on his back) was. "Oh. Jay your sholder!" "Yeah, I geuss you were right, I shouuld have listened instead of being a big dummy." "Ya think?" Jay smield. "Yeah." He struggled to stand up, finaly once he was up he collapsed into Theresas' arms. "We've gotta get you back," "No. The team needs me," He looked up to her. "And you." Theresa pulled out the poison dart from his shoulder. "I've got an idea."
Sign up to rate and review this story