Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Beautiful Disaster

The first of Three. . .

by Meg2005 5 reviews

Brendon and Chelsea receive the first of three ransoms.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 1358 words - Complete

1Exciting
I have a new story I'm going to post soon. . .Get excited!!!

'Why won't he stop crying?' Bob asked as the baby lay on top of a bed crying.

'Hell if I know, he's been crying the entire day.' The woman said.

'I'm telling you, make him shut up or we're going to get rid of him now.' Bob threatened.

'You can't do that to him. He's just a baby, he misses his parents.'

'I DON'T CARE!' bob yelled startling the baby even more, 'shut the fucker up or I'm going to do it and make sure he never cries again.' With that Bob got up and walked out of the room slamming the door only causing Thomas to cry louder. The woman, who kidnapped him, walked over and picked him up off the bed holding him against her chest.

'It's okay sweetheart, everything is going to be okay, you'll be back with your mommy and daddy soon enough don't cry anymore.' The woman cooed.

'In other news today, a young couple was reunited with their young child after a string of events caused to the recovery of the young girl. Brett and Michelle Pope of Summerlin Las Vegas were re-united with seven month old daughter Aviella this morning after the child was brought to the Las Vegas police department by rock star Brendon Urie and his wife. The Urie's only son was kidnapped last night, reportedly by the same woman who was thought to have kidnapped the Pope's child four and a half months ago.

'We have no leads as of now; we are following some names but none of shown any sign of action. It was purely accidental that this child was brought in this morning. The re-union was surely a sight to see, that's all for now, we'll keep the city posted as more news comes available. Thank you.'
The chief of police said as he stepped down from the podium.

'The woman is said to have blonde hair and brown eyes, about 5 feet Seven inches tall and about 120 pounds, if you have any information, you are asked to call the Las Vegas Police department.' Bob switched off the pretty brunette before throwing the remote at the tv and storming back into the room with the two women who stood with Thomas.

'Plans have changed.' He said as he sat down at a desk with a sheet of paper.

***********************

'I can't believe that we found that couple's baby.' Chelsea said as they walked into the apartment.

'I know, it gives me more hope for Thomas.' Chelsea didn't say anything; she gave Brendon a weak smile before walking into her son's bedroom and sitting down in the rocking chair. Brendon followed her in. He stood her up and sat down in the rocking chair bringing her down to sit on his lap before he pulled her further up onto his lap where he wrapped his arms around her waist and let her head rest on his shoulder.

'You know, I never though I could miss something as much as I miss Thomas but if it were you, I think I'd die. If it were you that someone took away from me, I'd be so broken, I wouldn't be Brendon anymore.' He said softly kissing her ear lobe.

'You know what my dad told me this morning?' Chelsea asked looking back at her husband.

'What's that?'

'He told me that I needed to bring you home and give you some attention. For the past two days the only thing I've been concerned about is our baby; I've neglected you. I want to spend the day loving on you babe.' Chelsea said.

'You haven't neglected me honey, our baby is missing; it's okay to be worried about him.'

'But you're my husband, I'm in love with you; I should be paying attention to you just as much as I pay attention to my son. We can't do anything to find him, no one will let us, we might as well try to make each other happy in the process.'

'It's hard; I don't remember what it's like not having our baby. I remember when you first told me you were pregnant. I was a mess but I was excited because I was going to have a son all my own.'

'You didn't know you were going to have a boy.'

'Yes I did, just like the next baby we have is going to be a girl and then another boy.'

'I think we'll have three boys, Thomas, Hudson, and Christian.'

'You've already named our children? I didn't get to help.' Brendon whined.

'Well baby, I'm sorry, I hate to break this to you, unless you want a fourth child that's the only way we're having a girl.'

'We might be able to work something out but we have some negotiating to do.' Brendon whispered.

'Well let's wait for Thomas to get home to see what he thinks of a baby brother, in the mean time though, I suppose we can practice.' Chelsea smiled giving Brendon a soft kiss as she stood up.

'You know why I want to have three boys?' Chelsea asked as she cuddled with her Brendon a few hours later.

'Why is that?'

'Because those boys have an incredibly sexy father, I'll never have a problem marrying them off.' Chelsea laughed.

'I try, you know me.' Brendon laughed looking down at his beauty.

'Who do you think took our Thomas away from us?' Chelsea asked cuddling closer to Brendon.

'I have no idea babe, I think the woman from next door did it but why I have no idea, she could be working for Bob Waters, or someone else for that matter. But I really think it was her.'

'Yeah?'

'Think about it for a second; she knew Thomas would be with a babysitter tonight, she knew you and I would be out together; and she knew where our bedroom and Thomas' bedroom were. She knew all of that and put it in as part of her plan.'

'But what is her motive?'

'That, I don't know.' Brendon said as the phone rang. Brendon crawled over Chelsea and reached for the phone.

'Hello.' He answered.

'So you don't seem to be too broken up that your nine month old son is missing.' a mystery voice said from the other end.

'Who is this?' Brendon asked looking down at Chelsea.

'I'd advice you to start looking a little harder, instead of fucking your whore, before it's too late and lights out for your precious little son.'

'What do you want from us? We'll give you anything, money do you want money we'll give you money just don't hurt him please.'

'I don't want your money, maybe you should have thought about your image before you had this child, guess it's too late to take back now. You'd better get to work before it's too late for your son too.' with that the line went dead leaving Brendon more torn apart and broken looking down at the phone as the line was dead.

'Who was that?' Chelsea asked.

'They have our son. It was them.' Brendon said.

'What?' Chelsea asked frantically.

'They said that we'd better start trying harder to find out son before it was lights out. They have our baby; they are going to hurt him.' Brendon said falling into hysterias.

'Daddy.' Chelsea cried as she jumped out of the car running into her dad's arms.

'Honey tell me what happened again.' Mr. Reeves said.

'Someone called the house and threatened me with Thomas. He's going to hurt our baby.' Brendon said almost in tears.

'He's not going to hurt your son Brendon, Thomas will be okay.' Mr. Reeves said, 'Do you know who it was that called you?'

'No.' Brendon said.

'Alright Brendon, I'm going to give Chief Anderson a call.' Mr. Reeves said as Chelsea sat next to Brendon holding his hand, kissing it ever so often.

'Everything is going to be okay baby.' She said softly kissing his lips softly.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Chief Anderson was not as innocent as everyone though.
Sign up to rate and review this story