Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Nudist Resort

Chapter 3

by SilverYoko 3 reviews

It all started out innocent enough, a comment by her mother's boyfriend. But it had gone wrong so quickly. A nudist resort. She couldn't believe it and when she runs into the resort owner's 'peepin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Jakotsu, Kagome, Koga, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-03-22 - Updated: 2007-03-23 - 2836 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: For here on out, I DON'T OWN INUYASHA.

Pairing: Koga/Kagome Jakotsu/Inuyasha Shippo(OLDER)/Sango Kohaku/Sota maybe others

Rating: PG-13ish-R

Genre: Romance/Humor/Angst

Warning: Language, Nudity, Shonen-ai


Beta: None

In truth the wolf prince couldn't figure out why she was being so cold to him. He was used to being draped on by the women but now this one child was resisting him like the plague and treated him as if he were ordinary.

He couldn't say he wouldn't enjoy the game though. He did love a challenge now and then.



Chapter 3

Kagome had made herself a lump on the bed. The covers were her haven now as Koga and Sesshomaru seemed to be wherever she went. And she couldn't just as well put her clothing back on. Oh no. That would let Sesshomaru win. The covers seemed to whimper with her, her body huddled closely about her as she ran through the whole day. She still had yet to figure where she went wrong and why Kami had left her with little common sense when angered.

amn Sango! If I wasn't left alone...this would've never happened and I would still be warm and comfortable in my clothing. I wasn't serious about wanting to spend my entire vacation in this room...and...and I can't go out now. Sesshomaru and Koga are out there and waiting. They've approached Sango more than once about me already! Something tells me that some of these things are just going to get worse as time progresses. I thought I had gotten over getting into these situations.

Her jaw hurt from clenching it, which she didn't realize that she had gotten angry over her thoughts till she was pulled from them by loud knocking. A squeak left her mouth as she pulled the covers tighter around her, her body wiggling near the edge of the bed. The knocking got louder still and she felt like shouting at them to go away. But she didn't dare do that.

"Woman open the damn door! I know you're in there, and if you refuse to open it then I will break the door down!"

Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!

A laugh bubbled to her lips, the raven haired nudist shook her head harshly to rid the traitorous thought. That was the last thing she needed.

"What do you want, wolf!"

"Get the hell out here!"

She didn't have any doubt that he would break her door down. And she didn't want to be witness to it.

W-Well...if I grab some clothes it won't mean I'm losing...after all its only that idiot Koga and not Sesshomaru...

When the covers fell from her body she felt like her courage was stripped but she forced herself to grab her bathing suit and quickly put it on. She could hear Koga grumbling from the other side of the door. The door seemed too far away from where she was standing, even though she wasn't even two feet from it.

"Stop pounding on the door!"

Her words sounded dry and harsh to her ears and her anger outweighed her courage when she heard the Big Bad Wolf chuckle.

Why doesn't it surprise me he finds this whole situation amusing.


She jerked the door open harder than she had planned and she stumbled backwards a bit with the force. She wasn't sure why she was so angry with the whole situation but just being in Koga's presence irked her in more way than one.

That damned grin for starters. The way he carries himself like he's so damned better than everyone! He acts as if he can get any female he wants just by snapping his fingers like they'll come lapping at his feet. He...he reminds me of Hiten. That's why I hate him so much. They're both so much alike and I don't think they've ever met. Hell I'm not going to LET them ever meet. Am I being unfair in this though? Judging him to Hiten isn't something I should so since I don't really know him, but then again we didn't really get off on good terms to begin with. Maybe our 'friendship' isn't meant to be.

Kagome's internal struggle was showing on her face, going from anger to a frown, to mild surprise then to blankness. Koga's smile faltered a bit, he would've preferred her anger to this lack of emotion. He was used to feeling the sharp edge of her tongue and the fiery spirit that hid behind her chocolate coloured eyes.

"H-Hey..."

"What is it you want Koga?"

Was it just him or did her voice just sound a bit tired?

"Well after everything...that happened I was going to see if you were okay. After all that dog Sesshomaru was abit harsh in the way he acted."

"Like you've been any better in your treatment of me?"

She almost winced at the kicked dog look on his face at her tone. But since the thought that he was almost exactly like Hiten entered her mind she couldn't get the chill from her body. Her heart still ached terribly at what Hiten had done and said to her, every time she saw him she hurt. She still hadn't been able to look him in the eyes and he still hadn't stopped his dating of most of the females in the town. This made her feel inferior to him. Her trust crumbled with each word that Hiten threw at her. She had told him all that in confidence. Her knew how much trust meant to her and he had thrown it all back in her face, with more fervor than ever.

"Listen...I just wanted to know...that since its kinda getting near sunset and all if you wanted to come to the beach...?"

"What for...?"

She couldn't keep the suspicious tone out of her voice. After all lovers were the ones that went to the beach at sunset to watch and repeat cheesy lines to one another, and give empty promises of their eternal love.

"Just to hang out I guess...I mean..."

The tanned hand scratched absently at the back of his head. He just couldn't win with either of the two. Sango held a more frosty tone and was more forthcoming in why she wanted him to stay the hell away from her friend. She had screamed it at him not even two hours ago. He was never good at holding himself back when he neared the line, and it seemed Sango's was shorter than most females he had ever met.

Her brow furrowed as she bit her lip in thought. He did look sincere to her but she could never tell just what was going on in that head. And she didn't want to get hurt or attacked down by the beach. Not that she would say Koga was the type but she didn't know him well enough to just waltz off somewhere.

"--and maybe afterwards just get some ice cream or something if there is time...?"

Her shoulders sagged slightly as a tiny smile tugged at her lips. He was persistent. She could give him that.

"You don't even have to come naked...I mean I know how you kinda ripped your clothes off on a whim and walking around a bunch of strangers nude isn't something that comes to people right away."

"Fine, fine I'll go. But just till the sunset is over okay? Sango will flip if she knows I'm out with a strange guy after dark."

"Strange?"

"We don't know each other that well yet, wolf."

She brushed past him, tying the beach towel around her waist as she walked by. The belly button ring swished lazily with the swing of her hips and she could feel Koga's eyes on her.

If its one thing that Hiten and Koga don't have in common its the way they stare at me. Hiten was always possessive, like I was his and no one elses. Koga's though has that edge of wanting to be possessive but also a need and a hunger?

Her steps stopped abruptly and she felt Koga's sold chest collide with her back.

"Give me warning before you do that!"

"...sorry..."

The last thought caught her off guard and slightly unnerved her. She didn't like it one bit where the thoughts had started to branch out. She shuffled her feet making Koga take the lead and giving her a nice view of his rear. A wicked grin tugged at her lips.

Damn Miro this is his fault. He's converting me to the dark side. I knew he wasn't so holy as he believed himself to be.

She bit her lips to keep from giggling, knowing it would probably scare the hell out of Koga.

Since I'm already half there whats the hurt in going all the way?

Her eyes roamed eagerly over his body. Her eyes feasting on the way that his muscles rippled with each movement of his body, the skin taut on the tanned body. His black pony tail reached about mid back and swung dangerously back and forth, daring anyone to get too close. Sweat droplets drew intricate lines along the contours of Koga's body, delving into a crevice here or slipping off onto the ground. His ears seemed too pointy, earrings gleaming along the edges. She guessed he stood about 6'1 or '2 which made him tower over her, very much seeming like the big bad wolf.

He could feel her eyes on him. The gnawing feeling he had knew it was more out of curiousity than any real lust towards him. This didn't deter him though, most women warmed up to him sooner or later. After all she was just female like all the rest, and she had needs just like them.

A frown tugged as the voice in the back of his mind nagged at him for putting her in the catgory with the women he had slept with in the past. She was younger after all and the rest were older than him anyway. And she had a timid air about her that was like a frightened doe's. He was afraid if he made a sudden movement she would bolt.

"Ahhhh here we are!"

His arms swept out before him as she came abreast with him, her chocolate eyes lighting up and a smile gracing her features.

"This is so gorgeous..."

She was slightly breathless, she had never been to the ocean before. She never really had any desire to see it, but the sheer size and majesty of it took her breath away. Her tiny hands were clasped to her chest as she leaned up on the tips of her feet.

"I've never seen the ocean before...I never knew it would be so..."

"Tv and greeting cards have no way of capturing what its really like to experience it in real life."

She nodded hastily finally stopping her bouncing. Koga was sure if she had a tail it would be going a hundred miles an hour. His own smile matched hers as he watched her child like fascination. He shook his head in amusement as she grabbed at his wrist and dragged him to a spot of her choosing.

"Here! We have to sit here!"

"Okay, okay just don't crush my wrist in that grip."

She dropped his wrist like it had burned her and a flush covered her cheek bones.

"S-Sorry!"

Making herself busy with flapping out the towel so they could sit on it she could feel Koga's grin on her back and her face burned with embarassment.

"There, we can sit on this."

Koga's frame took up most of the towel and Kagome scooted as far as she could without getting on the sand so she didn't have to touch him.

"I don't bite."

"Your canines say otherwise."

"..."

She grinned happily and stuck her tongue out at him. It was the first time she caught him and she was quite pleased with herself. Until her traitorous mind was awoken once more as Koga lazed beside her.


~~~*~


"Can I trust you?"

"You know you can."

"Please...don't betray me..."

"I won't...I promise..."

"Thank you...Hiten."

~~~

"H-Hi...te..w-wh--"

"K-Kagome...this...this is your fault! If you'd just get over the past I'd never be here! You won't even let me touch you without flinching! I can't kiss you without you being afraid I'm going to hurt you! All you do is worry about what happened and what might happen! You'll never make any man happy like that! That's why it came to this! Do you just intend to live your life in your little bubble of naivety? You can't cry every time you see something that reminds you of what happened to you! Maybe you're right and it is your fault! Maybe because you didn't report it sooner was because you liked it!? You fear of living your life alone and isolated from everyone is coming true! Because you were right in saying that everything that is happening to you is you fault! You weren't strong enough--!"

The raven haired teen didn't stay to listen. The storm outside taunted her, the lightning flashed giving her a view of the two forms entangled on the bed. The chin length bangs lay in her eyes as silvery tears gleamed against the anguished filled orbs. Slowly her head shook as the words carved themselves in her heart. Each word chipped away a piece as she took a step backwards, stumbling against the door frame. Her mind screamed at her to defend herself. While the child screamed 'what if'? What if he was right? What if this was her fault? What if with her fear she drove him into the arms of so many others? Anger flared within her and sputtered out. She knew that she had driven him to that. Whenever he leaned in for a kiss she tried to slip away, fear spiking within her breast making her want to run and never come back. She shook with fear whenever she saw other couples already having slept together and the fact that she knew Hiten would want that intimacy someday.

The rain plastered her hair to her face, her eyes haunted and dull. Blood trickeled in rivulets down her body, she didn't remember when she had fallen. Or if she had fallen at all. Her body was numb, the only pain she felt was each tear. A bone deep chill settled within her as her body heaved for air that wasn't to come. Her footsteps stumbled, feet tripping over themselves. The impact with the concerete not even registering with her as the blood dribbled more freely from fresh and reopened wounds. Her mind didn't register what had happened yet. She was waiting for Sota to tell her to wake up and shut up. She had to get to Sango. That was the only thing that really made sense.


~~~*~

"S-Sango..."

"Kagome what happened?! You're soaking---why are you crying...Kags what happened."

Welcoming arms embraced her. Sheltering her from the injustices of the world. Comforting words that made no sense spilled from her friend's lips. Her body shook uncontrollably as the sobs came back in full force, her tattered clothing hanging off her injured body.

"H-He...why...was what he said true? Is it my fault...did I deserve what happened to me? Everything...he said...it made so much sense...I caught him...he was in bed..."

"Oh honey...sweetheart its okay...shhh don't cry now."

The arms around her steadied her and an uneasy calm came over her. She was acutely aware of what was around her. Every sound and smell. And the anger that had sputtered out came back in full force.

She shoved away from Sango stumbling to the bathroom barely making it before she started retching.


That night an unspoken promise had been made between Kagome and Sango. Each would always be there to protect the other from the hurt that men could bring. Even if they did grow old without lovers they would always have one another.



Koga had watched her from the corner of his eye. She had gone unnaturally silent and he had smelt the tears gathering in her eyes. He had a feeling that it had something to do with the 'Hiten' character that Sango had carried on about. Her body had stiffened, her eyes misty and distant. His hand itched to reach out and stroke her hair comfortingly. He didn't dare though. It wasn't his place.


A/N: Haha, it's been over a year and a half since I've written this story. It's been finished on fanfiction but I haven't been faithful with updates here x.x Going back and reading some of the things I've written makes me cringe at how horrible it is XP
Sign up to rate and review this story