Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Is It True Love?

The Next Monday

by GreenDayNinja 1 review

Are the two drifting apart? Whats up with Jade?

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 416 words

0Unrated
Right there around them in homeroom was a rumor going around that the two were dating. It was true. It was just like when they were friends. Only now when they walked to class together, they were hand in hand, every step of the way.

People would stop and gossip, but they didn't care what other people said. They had each other.

When they weren't passing notes, they were whispering. When they weren't walking together, they were thinking about each other. When they weren't on a date rambling on about there future, they were flirting on the phone. And when they were at home, away from each other, they email each other long, romantic letters that took hours to type.

Billie Joe was in love. He cared so much for Jade. Jade felt the same for Billie Joe.

They would 'hang out' all the time. At least five days a week.

In Their Senior year

The two had gone out for two years straight now. No major fights or anything. People would said they were so meant to be.

"Billie?" asked Jade as they were walking to science class. "Yeah Hun?" answered Billie. "Do you think we will be together for ever?" asked Jade hesitantly. "Sure Babe. Billie & Jade, together forever." He said slightly loudly showing off his love, while he kissed her softly on the cheek.

That day in Lunch Jade and Billie was talking about the concert they were going to.

"So...what's their name again, Billie?" asked Jade looking down at his odd looking sandwich.

"They're called My Chemical Romance, Jade." Billie said as he noticed her looking at his sandwich. "Do you want a bite?" he finally asked, as the staring was getting kind of old.

"Umm.... Sure." she said in a startled voice as she remembers the last sandwich he gave her.

She bit into it. 'Oh my god. This is worse than the last one!' she thought.

"Well.... Are you going to come with me to the concert or not?" he asked as she ate the sandwich.

"Yeah.... I'll come. But my friend Avril will take me home. Is that ok?" Jade said getting a drink of something to get that repulsive taste out of her mouth.

"Sure babe. That's fine. So I will pick you up at 5;00." He said as he was leaving to seventh period."

"Ok. buh-bye." She said getting her backpack ready also.

"I love you. Bye" Billie said giving her a little kiss on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story