Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers...for lack of a better title...

Score!

by pinkkissypetefreak 16 reviews

Psh, you'd like to know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1412 words

0Unrated
Gerard stopped in the middle of the foyer, waiting for Kris to lead him wherever it was they were going. She smiled as she walked ahead of him into the living room. "Um, we can stay down here If you'd like...Or..."

"Anywhere's fine, I guess." Gerard said, standing there clutching his artwork.

"The stereo system's in my room though." Kristian said, the words flowing out faster then she anticipated. Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Oh-kay..." He replied, following her up the stairs.

"So how did you get rid of Mikes and Frank?" Kristian asked as she and Gerard crossed the threshold of her bedroom.

"Well, Frank is on the phone with Simone. He really likes her. And Mikey, well, let's just say my Mom took his clean clothes into his room this morning, and just about died. He's home cleaning." Gerard nodded.

"Do you know how long Simone has liked Frank? I'm so glad for them."

The both of them sat on the floor. Gerard pulled his drawings out and laid them across the floor. Kristian watched his face, admiring his eyelashes. They were thick, and long. Like a girl's.

"Yeah, me too." He muttered. "Ok. I was thinking. The faster I get done with this, then faster we can do the actual work.We have a lot of stuff to do."

Kristian's face lit up. "You're going to help build and paint too?" Gerard noticed her grin, and smirked back.

"Cause that's what friends are for? Right?" She nodded.

It went on that way for a while, Gerard drew, Kristian watched him and his work, and the radio blasted. She blushed whenever her arm brushed against his thigh when he showed her his progress. He was driving her insane just being as close to him as she was.

And she needed a break.

"Hey, you know what? I'm pretty hungry. Are you hungry?" She asked out of the blue.

"I could eat. But I'd rather have a smoke. I'll be right back." He got up and stretched. His shirt rose and she caught a glimpse of the smooth, milky expanse of skin beneath.

"No. You can smoke in here. Really. It's ok." She said, crossing the room and opening the window.

"You sure?" He asked. Kris nodded and Gerard pulled out and lit one of the cigs from his jacket pocket. "Are you cooking?" He asked, then blew smoke from his nose.

"Uh...no. I'll order in. I'm so horrible when it comes to domestic stuff, it's ridiculous." She giggled.

"Heh...Me too. Once I tried to make Mikey and I grilled cheese,...let's just say it took all day to get the smoke to clear."

"Oh, no! That's awful!"

"Tell me about it, Mom harasses me about it to this day." They laughed. Then got silent. He exhaled. "You're awfully quiet...Wanna drag?" He asked, holding the cigarette in her direction. She refused. "What's buggin' you?"

Kristian bit her lip. Which would undoubtedly be sore from all her nervous chewing when the night was over. "I was just looking at your eyes...What exact color are they? I mean, sometimes, they look Green, and brown, and sometimes, they get this..."

"They're hazel." He smiled slowly. Kristian moved a little further away, after letting her emotions come out so clearly, there was no way she was going to chance just standing that close to him. There's no telling what she might do.

"Yeah, I know...But they get this...this color sometimes. It's like a...a ambery-brownish..." Gerard walked closer to her, and she froze. She crossed, then uncrossed her arms, dropping them down to her side. He smirked at her, walked past, and outed the cigarette in the washroom.

"What color are they now?" He asked, still dangerously close. She stared into his eyes, then squinted.

"That...brown...that..beautiful...amber...." She didn't even get to finish her sentence before Gerard's lips were pressed to hers. She kissed him back eagerly, not at all minding the taste of nicotine on his lips, and his hands flew up to her face. Kristian shivered when their tongues touched, and gently pushed a stray strand of Gerard's hair behind his ear as he deepened their liplock. So many emotions were swimming through her at that moment...Relief. Tension. Panic.

Unadulterated bliss...

Gerard walked Kristian back towards her bed, and sat. Bringing her down beside him. His own mind was whirling. He didn't know what to do next. He damn sure didn't want to stop. That's for sure. And he didn't think she wanted to either. He wanted to touch her, not too much to offend, but enough to satisfy his curiousity and cure the awkwardness at the same time. She leaned into him, taking one of his hands into her own. She moved it down to her hip, and kissed him harder. He moved his other hand down on the opposite side, his fingers gliding across the skin just below her t-shirt, giving her goosebumps.

She responded to his touch by caressing the back of his neck, the hair there standing up from excitement. So many things were flashing in front of his eyes at that point. He wanted to lie down with her, push that shirt up and drag his fingers over her silky skin, but knew it was for her to decide. He wasn't going to pressure her.

Then, as if she read his mind, she fell back on the bed, pulling him down over her. He whimpered as his upper body fell against hers, their lips not parting once. Gerard opened his eyes, out of curiousity, mostly, and saw Kristian's closed tight. He gathered a bit of courage, and tiptoed his right hand underneath her top, making her squirm from the new sensation.....They didn't even hear the door open...



"Kris?"

Kristian blood boiled as Dana's voice rang in her ears, she and Gerard detached, and she pulled her shirt down into place. "I'm sorry. I'll get rid of her." She whispered in his ear as she got up.

"Dana. What. A. Surprise."

Dana glared at Kris, and then at Gerard. "You knew I was coming...What's up with that?"

"Ok. Well, I told you that we still had a lot of things that had to be done. Ergo, I can't help out on Friday. Sorry."

"What? Come on, Kris. Don't do this. This is bullshit. You're blowing me off to hang out with the emo superhero over there? You damn sure don't appear to be 'working' on anything but each other." Kristian's eyes widened.

"I-I'd better go Princess. I'll call you..." Gerard began, but Kris held a palm to his chest. Halting him before he could move.

"No. You stay. She's leaving."

"No. No, I'm not. I want to know why you're acting this way Kris. What the hell is going on?"

Ok. Now Kris was downright pissed.

"Oh no you don't. Don't come in my house, acting all 'Holier than thou' on me! What the fuck does it matter who I'm hanging out with? Or who I'm making out with? As long as it makes me happy? As long as it isn't you ex-boyfriend!" Dana grew deathly pale.

Gerard smirked at her.

"Oh yeah, didn't think I'd find out about that did you? But I did. I saw you. And him. In his car. The night of Adam's party. Is that why you wanted me to go so badly? So you and Keith could play tongue tag in his Daddy's car?"

"Krissy..please...let me explain..." Dana's eyes were teary.

"You don't have to explain anything Dana. It's over. We're over. This friendship. You betrayed me. You know the things Keith and I went through, and you still...."

"I'm sorry! Ok? I'm so sorry....I...I didn't..."

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever unstuck that play doh from the bottom of your shoe in Kindergarten. I regret the day we met. So fuck it all. Fuck you, fuck Keith, fuck our 'friendship', fuck everything we've gone through, and most of all, fuck your Dad's tough ass barbeque hamburgers, your Mom's inability to mind her own fucking business, and your fucking cheer squad. I quit. Now get out." Kristian screamed at her, backing her ex-friend out of her room and into the hall.

"You can show yourself out, I'm sure." She said as she slammed the door, and that chapter of her life along with it.
Sign up to rate and review this story