Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To The End

Amy

by The_Used 0 reviews

13...ah...ha..ha.ahhhh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-23 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 6431 words

0Unrated
As we walked home, Gerard put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm. We were like that the whole way, without talking. I didn't feel like talking anyways. We got to my house and noticed neither my dad nor Adam was home. I let a tear fall. 'Man, I hate being alone' I said to myself. I opened the door and Gerard followed me in.
"You can go home if you want, I'll be fine," you tried to reassure him. He shook his head no.
"I don't think thats such a good idea, anyway I rather spend some time with you," he said. I smiled and ushered him down to the basement. The basement is the area Adam and I share. We built it so that you walk into the basement and youre in a living room and on either side of the room are two doors. One for my room and the other for Adam. The was walls were red with a black border around the top. In the living was a entertainment center that included a television, a massive stereo and a collection of DVD and Cds. Both Gerard and I walked in and sat on the black couch. He looked at you and smiled. I smiled back.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure, which one?"
"mhmm...good question. What would you like to watch?"
"Whatever you wanna watch," he smiled.
"I know you gonna hate it, but do you mind watching 'My Girl' with me?" I asked shyly.
"I wouldnt mind at all. It been a tradition since the beginning." He replied. He was right, every year on this day we would watch the same movie. I got up and looked for the movie. After a minute I found it and popped it into the DVD player. I sat back down next to Gerard and pushed play.
Vada Sultenfuss always reminded me of myself. Having my mother die at an early age and not knowing who to talk to about my problems. I sure as hell couldn't have talked to my dad and my aunt, well we werent very close. Finally health class rolled around and thats were all my problems were solved. Throughout the movie, we were silent, at least for the most part. We would make comments here and there throughout the movie and chuckled a bit. The movie finally ended and I turned the television off.
"So how are you holding up?" Gerard asked me.
"Alright, I guess. I just need a glass of water." I replied and got up. I headed toward the stairs and made my way to the top. Once I was at the top, I headed for the kitchen. I walked to the glass cabinet and opened it. Then grabbing a glass, walked over to the sink, I heard the front door close. 'I cant believe he just left without saying goodbye,' I said to myself. While bringing the glass to my lips and drinking the water, I looked outside the window. What I saw was the most horrifying thing, it made me spit out my water. I began laughing at what I saw. It was Gerard in one of my skirts and tank tops over this own cloths and he was also wearing my crown my mother got me when I was three. I laughed harder and harder as I saw him get on his tippy-toes and started twirling in a circle. He suddenly fell down and was laughing really hard. I ran out of the kitchen and out the front door. I walked around the house to find Gerard still on the ground laughing.
"Wow Way, I never knew how pretty you looked in my skirts, I should let you were them more often." We both laughed and he made his way to his feet. I grabbed the crown of his head and placed it on mine.
"No, I'm the effing princess. Now bow down to me!" I commended him. He bowed and then lunged at me. He forced me to the ground and sat on my stomach.
"So...did I make you happier?" he asked.
"Yes you did." We both smiled.
"Well, I need to get home before Mikey freaks and calls Frankie again," he said while getting up and then helping me up. He carefully took off my skirt and tank top, and then handed them to me.
"Yeah, Frankie will go on another ramp page banging on everyone's door looking for you. That was funny though. He was panicking so hard that I thought he was going to have a heart attack." I laughed. He nodded. He walked closer to me and put his arms around me. I hugged him back.
"If your feeling lonely and your almost in tears, then you better call me, Okay?" he whispered. I nodded and let him go. He smiled and headed down the street.


Later that Night...


I sat in my room till ten and I finally heard someone return home. I got up and walked into the living, seeing that my father was drunk again. He stalked over towards me with an angry face. Like the ones in movies were people get so scared and run. We were face to face and he looked angrier.
"Its all your fault," he started to yell, "If your dam mother didn't want to have kids so bad, them maybe se didn't have to get a f--king job and get herself f--king killed."
"Don't blame me, at least she didn't go out and get pissed drunk every night" I screamed in his face. He glared at me and raised his hand. Then suddenly, in one swift movement, he slapped me hard across the face. The force of the hit was so powerful, that I was knocked to the floor. Tears were pouring from my face. I know my dad always hits me and I've been getting use to hit, but this time it seemed the worst. He walked over to the side of my stomach and began kicking me. Each kick was harder and harder then the pervious ones. He finally stopped after a couple of minutes, kicking and screaming. I was crying so much that everything was a blur to me.
"Maybe next time, you.ll think twice before screaming in my face." He said and walked off. I tried getting up, but tell back down quickly. The pain was so unbearable. I finally made it up and headed towards the door. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I walked down the street. It was dark out and its not safe to walk around north jersey at night. There has been too much crime lately. I kept walking, telling myself that nothing is going to happen, until I reached a very familiar house. It was a pale white house, two stories and the garden was well kept. I was at the foot of the driveway and looked at the mailbox next to me. "The Ways" it said. I began walking up the driveway and around the backside of the house. I went to the window that I climbed thought so offend, and knocked on the glass. A light came on and a curtain was pushed to the side that revealed Gerard. He had a look of shock when he saw me. He quickly opened the window and stuck his head out.
"Amy...what are you doing out here? Wait...You know what, Just come in," he said and motioned me to come in. I climbed through the window and saw that Gerard was only in a t-shirt and heart boxers. He blushed a little bit. I ran over to him and throw my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.
"He hit me again," I tried to say between cries. Tears were pouring out my eyes.
"Are you serious? Why would he do that? Hit a beautiful face like yours." He stated while placing my head in his hands. With is thumbs, he brushed my tears away. And I let a small smile out.
"Well he came come drunk, again, and started yelling at me like usually. Then I started screaming at him and with that, the slapped me hard. I was knocked to the floor and he started kicking me. He finally stopped and ran as fast I could here." I explain. He pulled my into a tight embrace and kept whispering 'everything will be okay, I wont let him hurt you, into my ear.'
"Do you mind if I stayed with you tonight?" I asked.
"Of course, my bed is always welcome to you," he let go of me and walked towards his bed and pulled off a blanket, then neatly laying it on the floor.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Making a bed for me, so you can have the bed." He replied like he was giving a wrong answer.
"I don't mind sharing a bed with you." I smile. With that he climbed into his bed and opened his arms up. I walked over and climbed into bed with him. He cuddled me and I finally felt safe.
"Goodnight Amy," he whispered.
"Goodnight Princess," I giggled. He let a snort out and closed his eyes. I leaned more into his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

The next morning, I woke up without Gerard next to me. Instead he was across the room whispering into his phone.
"Sure, I'll pick you up at eight tonight...Great, see you then" he spoke into the phone and hung it up.
"Who were you talking to?" I asked while sitting up in his bed.
"Oh, you're up...well, it was one of the guys."
"Oh, okay. Well, I gotta go and get ready for school. I'll see you later."
"Be careful," he warned.
"I will."

Later, During Lunch...


"Amy!" Meg said behind me. I turned around and suddenly he smile faded to a frown. A lot of people were doing that today.
"Oh My Pudding, what happen to your face?" she asked while looking at the nice shiner my dad gave me last night.
"Oh, it nothing really, just fell thats all." I lied. Nobody but Gerard and Adam knows my dad hits me and Adam. It's kind of hard telling people because they start to act differently around you and I hate it when it happens.
"Anyways...have you seen my brother I haven't seen him since yesterday," I explained.
"He did show up with Ashlee this morning."
"Alright, just checking," I said. I glanced around the lunchroom and there was no sign of the guys. It's weird, there always here before Meg and I.
"Amy, I gotta tell you something Frankie told me today," she said sitting down and not looking at me.
"Hey girlies," Ashlee said as she approached the table. Ashlee is my twins girlfriend of two years. They are perfect together. Ashlee had short jet black hair and green eyes. Pale complexion and wore heavy black eyeliner. When she was thirteen she got her lower left lip pierced. She was very beautiful.
"Hey Ash, did Adam stay with you last night?" I asked.
"Yeah, he was really upset yesterday."
"When you see him again, can you tell him I gotta talk to him?" I asked her.
"Sure, do you need anything from the lunch line?"
"Nah, were fine." I said and ashlee headed off towards the lunch line.
"So...what were you going to tell me?" I asked Meg. She didnt look up at me but let a sigh out.
"Amy, Gerard has a girlfriend..." she trailed off.
My heart sank.

"Amy...are you okay?" Meg asked me. I shook my head. Only Meg, Adam and Ashlee knew how I felt about Gerard. And now he has a girlfriend, it hit hard.
"MEG! AMY!" I heard a very familiar voice. I wiped my eyes of any tears and turned to see Frankie running towards us with Adam, Gerard and some girl walking really close to him. I bit my lower lip and tried not to let tears roll out. I looked at Adam and looked a little upset. Then tried to give me a hopeful smile and I gave one back.
"Hey sweetie," Meg said as Frankie greeted her with a kiss. I smiled and turn towards the table and put my head in my hands.
"Amy, are you okay?" I felt Adam nudging me. I shook my head no and looked at him. He looked shocked.
"Maybe we should go and talk alone," I whispered.
"Sure, guys...well be right back. Tell Ashlee for me," he said while helping me up and walked me out the room. We stopped at a bench in the middle of a huge hallway and sat down.
"Amy, what happen to your eye?" he asked.
"Dad" is the only thing I had to say and he knew what I meant. Adam wrapped his arms around me and I cried.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I should have been," he whispered.
"It.s alright, he would have knocked you down and kicked you just like he did to me," I explained.
"Oh God," he said and kissed my head.
"Adam, is it true that Gerard has a girlfriend?" I asked him after a couple of minutes.
"Yeah, her name is Tiffany. Shes in my gym and believe me no one likes her. Shes a total slut, he explained without letting go of me. I cried even more now.
"Can anything else go wrong now..." I said more to myself.
"You know if you just tell him how you feel about him, then maybe youll be better off and he'll realize how much he loves you." He tried to comfort me but it wasnt working.
"No...he looked happy in there and that's all that matters to me, is that he's happy," I explained letting tears fall out.


8th Period.


I sat in English and it was the last period of the day. I couldnt wait for this awful day to be done with. Lunch was torture just looking at Gerard and Tiffany. I actually got up and left because I couldnt talk it anymore. I guess I gotta find a new table to sit at for awhile. In English we were working on a poem, when there was a knock on the door. Everyones head shoot up and looked towards the door, and in walked a boy. The boy had sort and black hair. He was rather tall and skinny. The lower lip was pierced in the middle. He was also cute. Someone I could be attracted to.
"How can I help you?" Mr. Blunt, the English teacher, asked.
"Yeah, Im a new student," he said. The new kid handed Mr. Blunt a slip and he read it.
"Okay well, Mr. Carter you can take a seat next to Amy. Amy please raise your hand." He commanded and I raised my hand. He smiled and walked towards the empty seat next to me.
"Hi, Im Noah," he whispered.
"Amy," I replied. I smiled and looked down at my paper. About two minutes later a note showed up on the corner of my desk. I picked it up and read it:
Amy,
This is probably my favorite class by far
Noah.

I picked up my black pen and replied:

And why is that?

I placed it on his desk and continued with my poem and noticed once again a note on the corner of my desk. I picked it up and read it.

Because you are in here.

Thoughout the period, Noah flirted with me through notes. After forty-five mintues the period finally ended. I placed my books into me pin and patches filled messager bag and started heading out of class. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulderand spun me around. It was Noah.
"Hey Amy, Can you help me find my locker?" he asked shyly.
"Sure, what's the locker number?" I asked and smiled.
"It's 179" he stated while looking at his locker card.
"Really? That's awesome because you locker is next to mine. I'll showyou where it is." I said and lead him down the hallway. Finally after turning many corners and walking down long hallways, we made it to our lockers.
"Here it is, locker 179" I pointed to his locker and stood in front of mine.
"Thanks," I heard him whisper and we both opened our lockers.
"So how do you like the school so far?" I asked trying to start small talk.
"It's okay, I'm hoping it gets better," he said as he turned towards me and smiled, "But I gotta say, you guys have some really hot chicks here."
"Really? Like who?" i question while giving him that look that makes you think are you sure because everyone here is butt ugly' he just let a small laugh out.
"Like...you," he whispered and moved closer to me. He lefted his hand and placed it softly on my face. I smiled and looked down on the ground.
"Whoever hit you, then they must be f--cked up in the head because you have a face of an angel," he said. I looked at him in shock.
"No one hit m--" I tried to lie but was cut off by him.
"NO, someone did hit you and don't you dare try to lie to me about it," he said and looked into my eyes.
"Amy, who is this?" I head someone ask behind me. I turned around to see Ray and an angry Adam.
"Adam...this is Noah, he's new here," i turned to Noah, "Noah, this is my twin brother Adam and our friend Ray." I introduce them. Noah nodded, as did Ray. Adam just had a look in his eye as if he wanted to kill Noah.
"Well...Amy, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he stated and I nodded in agreement. He closed his locker and headed out of the school main doors.
"What the hell was that guy doing?" Adam asked angryly.
"He was just being nice," I explained and slammed my locker shut.
"And Flirting," Adam stated.
I turned to him and gave him a pissed off face before walking out the doors of the school. As I was walking out the door, I spotted Mikey, Gerard's brother.
"Yo, Amister," he joked and walked over towards me.
"What's happening Milky Way," I laughed. I'm the only who calls him that and doesn't get there ass kicked. We called each other those names since we were kids. I also knew I could count on Mikey to cheer me up.
"So...are you coming over today?" he asked.
"For what?" I asked not knowing what he meant.
"Everyone is coming over to help plan Frankie's Party, even Danine is coming too. I thought Adam was going to tell you."
"Well, he probably didn't have the time to say it since is stormed out of the school." he gave me a confused face.
"Why did you storm out of school?" he asked.
"Well...I was talking to the new guy Noah and Adam was just rude to him." I explained and he just nodded.
"Anyways...where will frank be while everyone is at your house?" I asked.
"Well Bob and Roslie are taking him to the mall." He explained.
"Alright."
"Well, I gotta go and catch up with Gee Bird." he stated and I let out a laugh.
"What?" he whined like a five-year-old.
"That's a new name," I stated.
"Yeah, just made it up last night." I shook my head as he turned around and walked away. I looked over his shoulder and saw Gerard and Tiffany holding hands. I quickly turned away and headed off in the other direction.



After leaving Mikey, I met up with Adam and Meg. I was still pissed at him and he was just the same.
"Where's Ashlee?" I asked looking at Meg.
"She had Marching Band," she whispered. 'I'm just guessing...but I have a feeling Adam told Meg what happen in the hallway' I said to myself. I nodded and we started walking into the direction of Mikey's house. It was very quite until Adam broke the silence.
"Listen Amy, I'm sorry for acting like a jerk in the hallway today. Just after what you told me about what Dad did to you, I kind of just became every overprotected. I'll probably be like that for awhile." he explained. I looked at him and nodded.
"It's okay I understand." I replied and hugged him. We let go of each other and kept walking.
"God, you know what?" Meg blurted, "I really hate that Tiffany chick and the way she hangs all over Gerard today. What could Gerard possibly see in that slut."
"Well, he does look happy for once," I added.
"Are you kidding me Amy?!? How could he be happy with a two-timing-cock-sucking slut like her? Not even two days ago, he was telling me how cute you were," he said seriously. I stayed quite.
'Gerard would never think that...would he?' I asked myself.
"Maybe you should tell him how you feel about him Amy, before he gets hurt." Meg said.
"No, now can we please forget about the whole thing! Gerard has a girlfriend and it's not me! He finally looks happy and I don't want him to lose it okay!" I yelled. I turned around and walked faster. All of us had our heads down and didn't even speak one word to each other. We continued to be in that state until we reached the Way's house.
When we made it to the house, Adam rang the door bell. We heard laughter and footsteps. Moments later, Mikey greeted us at the door.
"Hey, we were starting to think you guys weren't going to show up," he commented. We all gave our hell's and I smiled for the most part. It didn't take a computer nerd to noticed something was up with the mood Adam, Meg and myself were in.
"Everyting okay?" Mikey asked.
"Yep, perfect as can be," I ressured them. Everyone just nodded and Mikey ushered us into the living room. When I entered the room, I noticed that Ray, Kati, Mikey, Gerard, Tiffiny, and Frankie's cuz Angela were spreaded out among the room.
Kati is Ray's like life-long girlfriend. They've beening going out since I could remember. She had long reddish hair, tall and beautiful brown eyes. She was shy until she got to know you, and after that she becomes out of control.
Angela was Frankie's very close cuz. There both the same age, but Frankie is a few days older then her. She had black-cherry hair and was tall, skinny and was just beautiful. She was also bi and had the most amazing girlfriend named Emily.
Then there was Tiffany...she hwas short and thing with shoulder length red hair and green eyes. She wore a tight red tank top and as short black skirt. Just by looking at her she was a captial S-L-U-T. I smiled and walked over to the loveseat that Angela was seating on. I sat down and noticed where everyone was sitting. Mikey was on the loveseat across for Angela and I, Adam along with Meg were seating on the piano bench. As for Gerard and Tiffany, they were on a recliner in the corner and not paying attention to anything going on. Kati and Ray were sitting on the floor. Before we could actually talk about the plans for the party, the door bell rang. Mikey jumped up and ran to the door. I got up too but went to the kitchen instead. I grabbed a glass off the counter and got some water out of the sink. I brought up to the glass to my lips.
'God, this will be a nightmare' I said to myself and heard someone enter the room. I turned around and saw it was Gerard.



"Hey," Gerard spoke.
"Hi," I replied. He grabbed a chair and sat down. I grabbed the chair that was across from him and sat down.
"So...How have you been?" he asked. I looked down at the table.
"Okay...I guess. How have you been?"
"I've been great. So...I guess you heard about Tiffany?"
I shook my head yes.
"Well, what do you think of her?" he asked. I sat there for a moment to think of something that would make him happy and not make me upset at the same time.
"I don't know yet, I haven't even spoken to her yet."
"Would you like to met her?" he asked sounding hopeful.
"Not right now, I will later though."
"What's wrong with right now? I want you to met her," He insisted.
"No, I'm fine. I'll met her later."
"Why are you being like this?" he asked.
"Being like what?"
"Acting like a bitch and not meeting my girlfriend."
"Well, I'm sorry that I'm being a bitch," I said and try to stay calm, "It's just that I didn't think my best friend would end up with a preppy slut."
"You have no right to call her that!" he yelled.
"Well it's true. She's is going to break your heart in the end!" I yelled back. By now Adam, Meg and Tiffany were in the room.
"What the hell your problem bitch?" Tiffany asked.
"Nothing, So stay out of it." I said though my teeth. She gave me a look and stalked over to me. I stood up and we were face to face.
"Your not worth my time," she hissed and walked out. I looked at Adam and Meg and they were staring at the ground. Gerard was giving me a death glare.
"Is it so hard for you to just be nice for once?" Gerard asked.
"And I thought we were best friends..." I whispered and walked out of the kitchen. I walked to the door and heard someone run up behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw it was Meg.
"Amy, come on. Don't you wanna help plan Frankie's party?" she asked while pulling at my arm.
"Not right now I don't feel like it. I need to get home anyways..." I spoke as a tear fell from my eye. She let go of me and I opened the door. I stepped out and quitely closed it behind me. I walked with my head down and I heard someone yell my name. It was Gerard's mom, Donna.
"Hey sweetie, How's the party planning going?" she asked while walking up the driveway.
"I don't really know...I just got here and then I remembered I had to get home." I smiled. She nodded.
"Well, it's nice to see your okay." she smiled and kissed my cheek. She was always like a mother to me.
"Have a nice day, Mrs. Way," I said and continued walking home.



I got home and noticed that no one was home. 'Thank-God' I said to myself and opened the door. I closed the door and headed for the stairs that lead to the basement. As soon as I entered my room, I flung myself on my bed. After laying there and thinking about what happened, I fell alseep. About three hours later, I was awoken by a loud crash. I sat up quickly and heard people yelling. I run out of my room and up the stairs. Then I saw my dad standing over top of my unconious brother.
"STOP!" I screamed. My dad turned his head and saw me. He stalked over and slapped me.
"Don't ever cross me bitch or else." he threatened. I started to feel tears in my eyes as my dad turn and walked out the back door, but before walking out he kicked Adam. As soon as the door slammed, I ran to Adam.
"Adam...wake up," I cried. I was shaking and asking him to wake up. But never got an answer. I looked around and saw the phone. I ran over and dailed Frankie's house line. It rang about three times before someone picked up.
"Hello, Iero residents." they said.
"Yea, is Frankie there?" I asked.
"The One, The Only here," he replied.
"Thank-God, Frankie you need to come over right now. Please!" I begged him.
"Why? What for?" he asked.
"My dad, I guess was fighting with Adam and practically kicked the shit out of him. Please come over," I begged him.
"Alright, I'll be right there." he said and we both hung up the phone. I ran back towards Adam and layed his head in my lap.
"Come on, wake up," I begged him. I stoke his head to get the hair out of his face, then I felt a warm liquid. I pulled my head out of his head and saw it was covered in blood. I went into complete shock because I didn't even hear Frankie run in.
"AMY!" he screamed. I snapped back into reality.
"Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head no and showed him the blood on his hand.
"Oh, shit. Amy, help me get him into the car. He needs to go to the hospital." he stated. Together, we lefted him up and carried him out of the house and into Frankies car. We layed him down in the backseat and we hopped up into the front. Frankie started up the car and sped off. He was driving so fast, that I had my eyes closed and praying that we weren't going to get into a accident. Finally we reached the hospital.
"Amy, run in and find someone who can help us," he suggested. I nodded and ran into the building. I looked around and found the front desk.
"OMG, you gotta help us. My brother is in the backseat of a car outside and he's bleeding and he needs help," I said.
"Okay, clam down sweetie while I get a doctor." she picked up the phone and told someone what I told her. Next thing I saw was a bunch of men running out the doors and to Frankies car.
I ran outside and saw the doctors pulling my brother out of the car and running him into the hospital. I started to cry for the first time. Frankie saw me and ran over to me and brought me into a hug.
"Shh...he'll be okay. I promise." he comforted me. I just cried into his shoulder and we both walked into the waiting room.


2 Hours Later...


After entering the waiting room, both Frankie and I made phone calls. Now in the waiting room was Frankie, Meg, Ashlee, and myself. Frankie was holding onto Meg. Ashlee and I just sat there and cried sliently.
"How is he?" someone asked. I looked up and saw a worried Gerard. I got up and ran over to him. I jumped into his arms and he hugged me.
"I dunno. They won't tell us anything and I'm so scared." I cried into his shoulder. He was running his fingers though my hair and telling me comforting words. About 10 minutes later, we both were sitting down.
"So...what happened?" Gerard asked.
"well...after I walked home from your house, I went and took a nap and someone screaming woke me up. I headed towards the stairs and heard this crash and something hit the floor. I ran up the stairs and saw Adam laying on the floor helpless with my father standing over top of him," I explained and stopped for a minute, "Then I screamed stop and he noticed me in the room. He walked over to me and slapped me. Then went out the door. I ran over to Adam and he wouldn't wake up. That's when I called Frankie and then I saw the blood and zoned out." I finished with my eyes pouring out tears now. Gerard brought me into his arms.
"Why didn't call me and ask for help?" he asked. I looked down at the floor.
"I thought you were mad at me because of earlier, so I didn't want to bother you."
"Well...you should have called me. Just because we had a little fight, doesn't mean I don't care about you anymore." he explained.
"I'm sorry about earlier," I said and looked into his eyes. They looked sad and sorry.
"It's okay," he whispered. Our faces were so close that I thought I could kiss him, but then remember his girlfriend and looked away. Then I heard him sigh.
"Are you family of Adam Walker?" a man in a white coat asked.
"Yes, I'm his sister and these are our friends." I stated while getting up and walking closer to the doctor.
"I'm Doctor Scott and I came to tell you that your brother will be fine. He just cut his head a little bit and has bruise on his stomach. He's still sleeping but he was asking for you. Would you like to see him?" he asked.
I nodded and followed the doctor. We walked down many white hallways and then he stopped. He motioned me into a room where Adam was laying helpless on a bed. I walked over to him and sat in the chair next to his bed. He was still sleeping. I grabbed his and I noticed he started to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around the room until he finally saw him. He light up.
"Hey there," I whispered and letting a tear fall out.
"Hey..." he trailed off. I smiled.
"How are you feeling?"
"I've been better," we laughed a little, "I'm glad he didn't hurt you too." he stated. I nodded and looked at his hand and saw a few cuts.
"Is Ashlee here?" he asked.
"Yep, and so is Frankie, Meg, and Gerard." I replied.
"He likes you, you know," he whispered.
"Okay, maybe you hit your head just a little bit to hard," I stated.
"No, I'm serious. He was worried that you might never talk to him again and get into a depressed mood." he explain. I nodded.
"I'll go get Ashlee, Be right back with your woman," I said. He laughed and shook his head



Upon entering the waiting room, Ashlee ran and almost tackled me.
"Where is he? Is he okay? Can I see him?" she was shooting questions at me like bullets. I laughed.
"He's fine, you can go see him. He's in room 16." I explained. She partically ran out of the room and down the hallway.
"I'm glad he's okay." Frankie said while holding a sleeping Meg.
"I should get her home," he whispered and picked her up bridal style. He carried her out and then only Gerard and I were left.
"You can go if you want too?" I told him.
"Nah, I'll hang out here for awhile. There's nothing to do at my house but play Dungons and Dragons." he replied. I chuckled.
"You guys need reheb for that game." I joked.
"I've tried it, but I keep going back for more." We both laughed. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Gerard did the same and sat next to me.
"I wanted to ask you something?" he blurted out.
"Yeah..." I said while looking at my shoes.
"I don't think Tiffany is the right girl for me..." he trailed off. My eyes went wide and I looked at him.
"Why would you say that?"
"Because no one likes her," he stated. I turned and looked at the floor again.
"You shouldn't do things to make others happy. You should do things that make you happy, even pisses everyone else off," I told him. He was slient for a few seconds thinking what he wanted to do.
"You know what? Your right. F--k everyone! If I'm happy then that all that matters to me." he stated while getting up. I nodded my head.
"Well, it is getting late. Maybe I should go..." he trailed off. I nodded again and gave him a hug.
"Thanks for coming," I whispered.
"No problem, and thank you for the advice. See you tomorrow," he told me as he walked out the door.
'What did I just do' I said to myself and sat on the couch.
'God, How could I be so stupid? I practially told him I didn't want him. GRRR!' I repeated in my mind.
"Hey," Iheard a voice. I looked up and saw Noah at the door.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked in a confused manner.
"Well, my grandmother is having heart problems, so I came to see her. That is also the reason why I moved here. Why are you here?" he asked while sitting next to me.
"My dad beat the shit out of my brother," I told him.
"Wow, why did he do that?" he asked.
"I don't know, yet. But my dad beats us up for the stupidest shit." I told him.
"So...he's the one who left his hand print on your face?" he said as he lightly grabbed my chin. He raised my head and looked him in the eye. Then he began to get move closer to me.
"You know you are very beautiful," he whispered with our lips only a few centimeters apart. We both closed our eyes and I lighty felt his lips on mine. I slowly let his tongue enter my mouth, then pulled away.
"What are you doing Saturday?" he asked.
"I have to go to a party. Why?" I asked while looking into his eyes.
"Because," he looked down at my hand and held it, "I was hoping you'd go out with me," he confused.
"I'd love to go out with you,"
"Then skip the party and come out with me," he begged.
"I can't, It's Frankie's birthday and I know he wants me to be there, but I can see if it's okay if you come with me," I smiled.
"Alright," he said and gave me a smile peck on the lips.
"Well, I gotta get back to my grandma. I'll see you tomorrow in school," he voice filled with hope.
"Of course," I told him. He smiled and we left the room together, and before parting our own sperate ways, he kissed me again.



*Its friday and If you're bored tell me in a review that you want more chapters...kay?kay!
love you,
Alexisssss*
Sign up to rate and review this story