Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Heartbreaker

by Zoey_was_here 1 review

Sasuke yells at Sakura after they talk. Then Naruto comes in sees Sakura. What will happen?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ino, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1340 words - Complete

0Cliche
I do not own Naruto or any of its charcters and stuff. I never will. Never.

**

Sakura and Sasuke were walking around in the forest. Sakura had this feeling that something was going to happen. She ignored the thought and looked at Sasuke.

**

Sakura had been waiting for a moment like this for months. She never did get a time to be alone with Sasuke. Sasuke probably didn't care. Sakura had told everyone to leave her alone for a day. They are, but they are wondering why Sakura wanted one. Ino had figured out why she wanted to be alone and became instantly pissed at Sakura. She wanted to have time with Sasuke, and she didn't want Sakura anywhere near him. She was going to find her, but Shikmaru had stopped her in the process.

"What the hell are you doing, Shikmaru?" Ino had asked him when he had stopped her.

"Stopping you from kicking Sakura's ass for being with Sasuke, that's what," he had said sighing.

"Just, oh nevermind. I'm leaving," Ino had said as she left.

Shikmaru had sighed in relief...

**

He always seemed so clam. He never seemed to freak out, and he never really showed any feelings like he was afraid. He looks on ahead, not looking at Sakura, who was staring at him.

I wish I was like that, Sakura thought.

Sasuke sighs as they continue to walk in the path. Birds chirp here and there in the thick forest. The sun comes through in a few spots, putting spots of sunlight on a few plants here and there.

"Sasuke, there's something I want to tell you," Sakura says softly.

Sasuke continues to walk. He nods his head. Sakura starts getting nervous.

But Inner Sakura stops her.

Hey! This is not the time to get nervous! You are about to tell Sasuke something that could change your life. So don't get nervous! Inner Sakura told Sakura.

Sakura nodded her head.

"So what is it that you need to tell me? I don't have all day," Sasuke said.

He didn't look at her at all. He wasn't interested in hearing what she had to say anyway. He just wanted to walk in the forest, but Sakura wanted to come along.

"Well, it's um, important," Sakura said as she blushed.

Shit, now I'm blushing. I'm going to be so nervous. Damn it, Sakura thought.

"Seriously. I don't have all day. What is it?" Sasuke asked getting annoyed.

"I-I like you Sasuke. Maybe you haven't realised it, but I have had this major crush on you ever since I met you. And I want to know if you like me the same way," Sakura said looking at the ground. She sounded confident.

Everyone became quiet, except the sound of their sandals hitting the forest floor. Sakura started to worry. Had she said it all to early?

"You like me? That's what you had to tell me? I already knew this. And I don't care in the first place. I have no time to mess with a annoying person such as you. And I never want to have time to mess with a girl's feelings. I don't like getting all mushy and stuff. All of this is shit," Sasuke said as he continued to walk.

Sakura was shocked. All this time he had known. And all this time he never had cared. Tears started to form in her eyes. Then they came down. She stopped and cried, letting all the pain and waitng come out of her. And now, she was getting hit by the feeling at full force.

After all those times trying to get his attention, it was al for nothing. All those times trying to start a conversation with him, deleted. All the times Sakrua thought Sasuke would start talking to her and stuff, never happned. Everything was gone.

Sasuke continued to walk. He turned his head and saw Sakura crying. He just contiuned to walk. He left Sakura alone, crying on the forest floor, with a broken heart, that might never become fixed.

What is she bawling about?Damn, what an emotinal girl, Sasuke thought.

What a jerk.

"He... never did care... He never even cared about me!" Sakura said as her tears continued to fall...

**

"Sakura!" a voice said from behind her.

She thought it was Sasuke, coming to change his mind about what he said to say that he was sorry. But instead she got the blond who annoyed her quite a lot: Naruto.

Naruto ran over to her and embraced her. He looked around her, checking to see if she was hurt. Sakura might have wished that it was Sasuke, but right now, he had put her into much pain. And maybe she did like Naruto embracing her...

"Who did this to you?" Naruto asked shocked as he let got of her.

"S-Sasuke," Sakura said softly.

"Sasuke? Sasuke hurt you? Where are you hurt at?" Naruto asked with worrying eyes.

How.. How could Sasuke heurt her? And why Sasuke?! Naruto thought.

"My heart," Sakura said.

"He stabbed you in the heart? We need you to get to the hospital," Naruto said.

"No, stupid. Sasuke broke my heart! I had loved him all this time and he told me all this shit about how he didn't care and stuff. He told me I was annoying! He said all this shit that was so painful to hear!" Sakura said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Naruto looked at her and hugged her. Sakura cried in his chest.

Maybe, Naruto is the only one right now who cares about me. And maybe he is the only one who will ever love me. Sasuke, he just... No, I don't want to say it, Sakura thought.

Sakura lifted her head out of his chest and looked at him. Naruto had that worried look in his eyes. He wipped away Sakura's tears away with his thumb.

"Sakura... I'm so sorry," Naruto said softly.

"It's ok," Sakura said.

"Is there anything I can do? I love you seeing you happy. It's so hard to see you like this," Naruto said.

"Well, I'm not sure if you would agree with me on this thing. I know you've seen me try to impress Sasuke. Well, that's over now. Naruto I now realise it, it's you that I love. And I know that I never did show it. Now that I see that that's who Sasuke really is, he isn't the guy to go for. And you. Your different. And that's a good thing. You are the nice one. You care about others, and your really funny. And you don't give up on what your dream is. Naruto, I love you, and I don't care what other people think!" Sakura said softly.

Naruto thought about what she said for a while. Naruto likes Sakura. He had this crush on her since he met her. And now, she was finally telling him that she loved him. But would he be with her?...

"Sakura, I love you too! I have loved you all this time!" Naruto said as he kissed her.

Ahh... It's their first kiss. At least they enjoyed it. And it had some bliss in it, it's not like it wouldn't.

She started kissing him back. When they parted Sakura smiled.

"Well, it's a new beginning. But... What about Sasuke? I can't imagine him being with someone. Should I tell Ino?" Sakura asked.

"Well, I guess you could. She might not believe you at first. Just tell her some of the things he said to you. Maybe then she could find someone else to love, and if she still doesn't believe you, let her find out herself," Naruto said softly.

"Oh, that sounds good enough," Sakura said.

"Hey, you want to get some ramen?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, sure," Sakura said smiling.

They both got up off of the ground and headed back to the village.

And the walk there as the best part of the day. And she couldn't wait until tommorrow...
Sign up to rate and review this story