Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

When the stars go blue

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 2 reviews

i apologise for the long delay on this chapter!! to the first four people who read this i added a bit more to the ending of the chapter so you might want to go back over the end part. thanks to eve...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 676 words

0Unrated
Pete looked like he was about to wet himself with the excitement. Seriously.

"What?" Patrick asked laughing at Pete's cheesy grin.

"Remember when I said I met that guy from Uprising at that CD store down town? Remember how he said I should send him one of our demos??" Pete asked dragging his m's out.

"Yeah.." Joe replied sitting up.

"He just called me there and he want us to do an EP!!" Pete finally finished screaming like a little girl.

"Oh my God are you fucking serious!" Andy yelled spitting out the water he had been drinking!

"Would I lie about something like this?" Pete continued yelling.

"Oh my God" was all Patrick said hugging Bree.

"I am so unbelievably happy for you!" she said hugging him back tightly.

"And there's more!" Pete continued still grinning like an idiot.
"We are going to open for Less Than Jake on Warped!!"

If everybody wasn't already jumping they were now. It wasn't only Pete who was grinning like an idiot.

"We have to celebrate my boys are finally making it!" Bree stated grabbing Patrick's hand and squeezing it.

"Will is having a party tonight we could go?" Andy suggested.

"Who's Will?" Bree asked.

"We did a show with the band he sings with a while back. He's pretty cool.. his bands good too." Patrick replied.

"Oh right well that would be cool.. does everyone else wanna go too?" she asked.

"Yeah" the guys replied grinning knowing from experience that William's parties always kicked ass.

Arrangements were made concerning who was going with who and it was decided Patrick would pick Bree up and they would meet the guys there. Patrick dropped Bree home and they agreed he would pick her up at eight giving her two hours to prepare.



Bree noticed her Dad's rented SUV in the driveway. Shit Bree thought remembering what she had gone to Patrick's house for in the first place. / I cant tell them now, not when their all so happy. Especially Patrick. /. She tried shutting the door behind her quietly behind her but it was no use her Dad was standing arms crossed in front of the stairs in a matter of seconds.


"What's this I hear about you being a little miss about moving?" he asked through clenched teeth. Melody stood behind him leaning against the kitchen doorframe.

"Oh great what was she telling you?" Bree asked sarcastically.

"Nothing short of the fact you were being a spoilt un co-operative spoiled bitch"

"Look whose calling who a spoilt bitch!" Bree snapped back. Her Dad's eyes narrowed as he raised his hand bringing it down to collide with her cheek. The slap echoed in the hall as the three of them stood in silence. For a second Bree could have sworn she saw surprise in her father's eyes at what he had done but in a flash it was gone only to be replaced by the familiar coldness his eyes usually had.

"Fuck this" Bree muttered unable to handle to many syllables ramming into her dad as hard as she could retreating to her room.

"Dont you dare walk away from me i am no wher near finished with you yet!" Her Dad yelled after her following her up to her bedroom door which was locked.

"BREE! Get out here now!" he yelled again.

"I AM NOT DEAF I JUST DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!" she screammed back alarmed at the aggresiveness of her own voice. She heard a bang coming from the other side of the door and from the yell of pain after she can only guess it was her dad's fist colliding with her door. She heard his footsteps walking away and she breathed a sigh of relief.


She croosed her room to check the damage .Sure enough there was a red hand print on her face along with a small cut from her dad's wedding ring sure to leave bruising. I'm gonna need a lot of concealer she thought holding back angry tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story