Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Last Night

by mcr_lover103 1 review

Roxanne and Gerard see their relationship in a bigger way

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 672 words

0Unrated
After the concert ended Roxanne went backstage. All of the guys were hot and sweaty, their makeup only messed up a little. Gerard gave her a smile, still panting a bit. This was the part people didn't see. Roxanne told them they were awesome, even though it was very cliche for her to say, which she also told them. They all gave her smiles and went to change in their dressing room. The guys appeared ten minutes later, changed and cooled down. Gerard came up to her to give her a kiss.

"Wanna here something fun?", he asked Roxanne

"What?" she answered back with the age-old response.

"The manager got a call and some people want to interview me and you tomorrow"

"How did this get so big? The interview was only shown today"

"The show saw the interview and want to be the first to get the big 'scoop' on this before it gets big", he told her, "And it won't be printed until a week or so later"

"Sounds fine", she replied.

"Awwws, our little couple is going to be famous", Frank chimed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard and Roxanne arrived at the magazine company around 11am. They were greeted by the interviewer, Michelle Gianni. The couple had two pictures taken, one for the COVER and one for the section with the interviewer. Then it was time for Gerard and Roxanne to be interviewed.

"So, tell me," Michelle began, "How long have you been seeing each other?"

"Well we met about a month ago but we didn't start dating until four or five days ago", Gerard said with a smile.

"I never realized it has only been five days", Roxanne said to Gerard.

"Interesting", Michelle said, jotting it all down, "And how to do you feel about Gerard touring and not being with him all the time Roxanne?"

"I know it can be difficult", she started, holding Gerard's hand, "But I hope to be with him whenever I can when I'm not in school"

"She is an adult about my touring and the whole band loves when she's with us touring", Gerard added.

"What about the age difference? You 29 and her 14?"

"Neither of us see each other by how old we are", Roxanne told her with a 'love is love' comment from Gerard.

The interview went along the same lines as those and by the end Gerard and Roxanne felt even better about their relationship. They got back to the hotel to find the rest of the guys lounged out on the couches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent their last days in Japan having the most fun they could. But by the last night Roxanne would have with them, she was depressed. She sat on the little balconey of the new hotel they were staying at. Gerard appeared from nowhere and sat down next to her on the floor.

"I don't want to go home", she told him sadly, staring off at the bright city, "I want to stay here"

"I know sweetheart but we'll see each other soon", he said, moving closer to her. He called her sweetheart!

"Besides I have something for you", Gerard told her, giving her a silver ring which in scriptive letters said My Chemical Romance. In the inside of the ring simply said 'I Love You - Gerard'.

Roxanne threw her arms around him after slipping the ring on her finger. Gerard gave her a forceful kiss in return.

"Its something so you will know we'll - I'll - be with you all the time"

This only led to more kissing on the balconey. They went inside to find everyone had gone to sleep. They smiled at each other and Gerard led her to his room. They started kissing like they had the day of the concert, only stronger. And neither of them was surprised to find themselves bare and under the covers of the sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hey guys, thanks for the nice comments!! I think this is my favorite chapter so far. It was really fun to write as you can all tell)
Sign up to rate and review this story