Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I'm The New Cancer, Never Looked Better

I'm The New Cancer, Never Looked Better

by purplelightbulbs 4 reviews

Erin has been friend with Pete Wentz ever since her childhood. Pete invites her on tour, but sticks her in Panic! At The Disco's bus. As the tour goes on, she continues to get to know the guys. Yes...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 794 words

0Unrated
"Pete, you have to be fucking kidding me." Erin spoke while she lay on her bunk. "I mean, you invite me on tour, but you never told me that we'd have 4 guys from the supporting act staying on the bus that you dumped me on."

Pete chuckled slightly. "Don't worry, you'll love them."

Erin rolled her eyes at Pete. "Don't you always say that?" He shrugged. "And then you end up wrong."

He sighed, and just then something hit the edge of the bus, causing a loud bang to sound. "Ahh they're here."

"Great." Erin muttered sarcastically. She slowly got out of her position on the bunk and lazily walked her way over to the bathroom. When she emerged, she found herself face to face with one of the band members. This guy was about her age and was around Pete's height. He had brown straight hair and light brown eyes. "Sorry." Erin mumbled. The guy stood there and looked down at her.

"No problem." He said, and walked to the back of the bus.

"Hey Erin," Pete called. She turned to face him, and then saw three other guys sitting on the chairs near him. She took a glance at all of them and figured that sharing a bus with them wouldn't be too bad considering they didn't really look like the type of twenty year olds that would stay up all night and party 'til dawn, but hey, looks can deceive. "Guys, this is Erin, and Erin here are the guys."

"I'm Jon." The bassist got out of his chair and shook her hand. Erin greeted him, and the other guys.

"Alright I'll be headed off to my own bus." Pete announced to them. You could have at least stayed with me for awhile Erin muttered. Great sharing a bus with guys you haven't even known for 10 minutes...

"So, what brings you on the tour?" A voice said behind her. She turned around to face Jon. "Not to be rude or anything." He quickly added.

"My parents knew Pete and his parents for along time, so I guess that's self explanatory from there." Erin explained and turned around and opened the fridge for some juice.

"So he sticks you on a bus with guys you barely know."

Erin shrugged while filling up a glass of juice. "Well there's Pete for ya" Jon gave a short chuckle while Erin smiled.

Sound of footsteps echoed through the walls on the bus as the guy that Erin ran into earlier came running down the bus. He stopped as soon as he saw Jon and Erin. "Uhh hi. Do you know where Pete is?"

"In his bus." Jon said with a 'duh' expression on his face.

"Right." Brendon said then looked towards Erin. "Err, hi. Brendon incase you didn't know."

"Erin." She said back. He nodded in response and sat on the couch opposite Erin. Jon walked into the back of the bus to unpack his stuff. Brendon looked at this girl that he had just met and noticed that she looked about his age. "Are you signed to Pete's label?" She asked looking up at him.

He nodded. "Are you the new Panic! At The Disco groupie?" He joked.

Erin rolled her eyes at him, and hoped maybe that he would go away. He seemed like an annoying person, and his jokes were kind of cheesy. "Actually, to be honest, I haven't heard one of your songs."

"Does, 'Closing a god damn door' ring a bell.. or 'I Write Sins, Not Tragedies?'"

"Damn, so you're the band that plays that annoying song?" Erin said, then stopping herself from insulting his band too badly considering she only had heard one song by them. "Well, no offence but that song is over played."

At that point, Ryan walked in from the back of the bus looking displeased and drowsy. "What happened to you?" Brendon asked.

"Nothing. I just woke up from Spencer playing guitar hero."

"Wait, he set it up?" Brendon asked curiously. Ryan nodded in response. Brendon turned to Erin that was on the couch. "Want to play? I can see how bad you are."

"Nah, I hate guitar hero." She replied, and Brendon shrugged walking off to join Spencer.

"Good, you can join me and Jon." Ryan replied. "Seriously, it's going to sound painful." Erin smirked at this. "I hate every song on there now. They've played them too many times." Ryan took Brendons place on the couch and turned on the TV. Erin glanced over at Ryan for a brief second, but it turned into longer. She noticed how cute he looked when he was really concentrating on something. But she quickly shrugged off that thought and made herself more comfortable on the couch.
Sign up to rate and review this story