Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"Frank...I'm pregnant."

by MyVengefulRomance 8 reviews

M-preg. Gerard hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to the doctor. But what he learns there will change his, and his lover Frank's, life forever. Gerard/Frank. Please read and review, but don't fla...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1292 words

2Original
` Disclaimer- I don't own. sighs**

A/N- Sorry, guys. I'm putting 'When Love and Death Embrace' on hold for awhile. I just don't have ideas for it. But it will be continued. So here's a 'Guys, This Is A Shitty Fic Only Used As A Way To Get The Creative Juices Flowing So I Can Write More For The Story I Promised Myself I'd Finish And By God, I Will Finish It' fic. Well, actually, I'm being melodramatic here. Expect an update tomorrow. laughs Did I have a few of ya'll scared there? I bet I did. laughs some more Well, here ya go. Enjoy...

Warnings- M-preg. That's right, you heard me. A MAN WILL BE CARRYING A CHILD IN THIS!!!!! (Ha, that's why it's called FICTION!!!!) And slash. Duh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard stepped out of the doctor's office with a mumbled, "Thank you." He had looked sickly when he woke up in the morning, and now, he was ghostly pale, his face drawn and terrified.

He walked slowly to his car, pulled the door open and threw himself into the driver's seat. He ran a hand across his stomach, and whimpered.

'This isn't possible,' he thought to himself. 'I'm not European. This doesn't happen to Americans.'

He leaned his head against the wheel, not knowing if he should vomit or scream.

'What's Frank going to think of me?'

Gerard froze, and then, he burst into tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004- Scientists in Europe discovered a gene in the male body enabling the male human to carry a child. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that a century ago, in secret, a scientist named Mario Giovanni had produced the gene in a laboratory and it had been released into the water systems in Italy. The unsuspecting people drank the water, and the gene mutated to match that of a human.

It had no effect on women, but finally, a century later in Europe; the first man was reported as being pregnant. It is now, three years later, quite common for a gay or bi man to get pregnant, but the gene had not been reported in many Americans. But the few that had the gene did not know it until they were diagnosed with pregnancy.

Pregnancy in men had many more risks than that of a woman, and death was a very big problem for the men with the gene. The male body, though able to carry a child, had not the anatomy for a safe birth. There was no place for the baby to be born from, so the child had to be cut from the womb.

It was a dangerous procedure, and many men died on the table. Miscarriage and death were high risk factors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ /Frank sat on the couch, watching TV as he anxiously awaited Gerard's return. He had forced his lover to go to the doctor after a full of month of him feeling nauseous and vomiting in the toilet.

Frank hoped nothing serious was wrong, and he wrung his hands together fearfully. What was taking so long?

Finally, the front door opened and in walked a very pale and shaking Gerard. Frank jumped up and walked over to Gerard, looking him over.

"Babe, what'd the doctor say? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Gerard sniffled, lowering his head.

"Baby, sit down. We...we need to talk."

Frank blinked, fear filling his face. He let Gerard lead him to the couch and let him sit down, before sitting next to him and asking, "Gerard, are you going to die?"

Gerard's head shot up, and he laughed, his eyes watering.

"No...I'm not dying, but Frankie...," his voice trailed off as his head dropped. Frank bit his lip, his sigh of relief held back due to the look on Gerard's face. Gently, Frank lifted Gerard's chin and looked him in the eye.

"I love you, honey. Just tell me what's wrong so I can make it better. Just remember, I love you," Frank whispered, letting his lips brush Gerard's. Gerard pulled away, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Do you promised you'll still love me, and not think I'm a freak?" he asked, swallowing a sob. Frank blinked, and said strongly, "Gerard, you tell me right now what the hell's wrong."

Gerard fixed his eyes on Frank, and gripped both if his hands in his own.

"Frank...I'm pregnant."

Frank froze, staring at Gerard. He slowly reached forward, and slid his hand under Gerard's shirt. Gerard shivered, goose-bumps rising on his skin as Frank gently pressed down on his stomach.

Gerard watched Frank carefully, trying to gauge the smaller man's reaction. But...Frank didn't have one. His face remained blank as he ran his hand across Gerard's stomach, moving in small circles.

Gerard finally reached down and caught Frank's wrist. Frank's head snapped up, as if breaking from a trance.

Gerard, tears in his eyes, asked, "Will you be a loving father or are you going to leave me and our child?"

Frank didn't answer. He leaned forward, gripping Gerard's face in his hands. He pressed his lips against Gerard's, and whispered, "I'll love you and support you till the day I die."

Gerard let out a choked sob, pulling away. Frank watched him stand up, and begin to pace the living room, tears flowing down his cheeks in rivers.

"What are we going to do?" he choked out, watching the ground. "The only ones who know about us are family and close friends. If the media finds out...they'll give us hell. I can't hide from them, either. I have to go outside sometime. I can't disappear for nine months. What are we going to do?"

Frank sighed, not moving.

"Not hide it. Not care who knows. Come out to the world and show them that we love each other."

Gerard stopped moving, looking at Frank with wide eyes.

"People will hate us. We'll lose fans, and the record label might drop us. W-what if someone tries to hurt us, or our child?" His hands drifted upwards to his stomach for the hundredth time. Frank stood up, his arms circling around Gerard's waist. He kissed Gerard's cheek, and stared him deep in the eyes.

"I'll protect you, Gerard. I'll forever protect you and our child. Just remember, I'll be with you every step of the way. You're not alone, angel."

Gerard smiled, leaning into Frank's shoulder.

"I love you, Frank. I'm so lucky to have you." Frank smiled, swaying back and forth with Gerard in his arms to music that wasn't there. They stayed in that position for at least twenty minutes before Frank brushed a lock of black hair from Gerard's eyes.

"Gerard, you've always wanted kids. Isn't this wonderful?"

Gerard pulled away, his eyes shining.

"You're right. I...I thought of all the bad things first, and didn't even consider how much I've always wanted a little Gerard running around," he answered, smiling hugely.

Frank smiled, and then gasped.

"We have to throw a party! We have to tell everyone!" he exclaimed, hugging Gerard.

Gerard laughed, his eyes glowing.

"You set it up. I'm going to go throw up now, 'kay?"

Frank laughed, but stopped when Gerard pulled away and ran for the bathroom.

"HOLY HELL!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!" Frank yelled, dancing around. The only response he got was the sound of heaving, which for some reason, made him grin like a mad-man.

Then, he walked over to the kitchen and took he phone off the hook, dialing Mikey and Alicia's.

"Hello? Yeah, hey...come over tomorrow. We're throwing a party."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- This will be a three-part thing. If you don't like M-preg, please don't flame me. You didn't have to read this far. But, please REVIEW!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story