Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

I Never Said I'd Lie And Wait Forever

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

Hehe I lied. This is the second last chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 477 words

0Unrated
"Mikey," Gerard's words were slow and painful. Mikey immediately rushed to his brother's side. "I just wanted to make sure someone cared." He explained through deep breaths. Mikey nodded and wiped a few tears away. Bob, Ray, Frank, Erin, and Elena stood in the corner of the hospital room quietly. Erin turned away from Gerard and tucked her face into Frank's chest. Frank took deep scattered breaths as he wrapped his arms around Erin and kept her close to him.

When Mikey and Elena arrived home, they found Gerard collapsed in the bathroom. Pale face relaxed and peaceful. Hazel eyes closed. Pale lips scarcely open for shallow breaths. Black hair scattered around his head and face. Porcelain arms bleeding. Shirtless chest hardly rising and falling. Legs buckled beneath each other. Right hand closed around a pill bottle. Left hand closed around a liquor bottle. Gerard. Dying.

Mikey took Gerard's hand and squeezed it gently. This just couldn't happen. Not to him. Mikey closed his eyes tightly against tears and pressed his lips to Gerards fingers.
"I do. I care so much about you. You're my big brother Gee. I love you. You can't die. /Not without me/." He said through gritted tears and held Gerards hand tighter. There was a knock on the door to the room and a nurse entered. She was dressed in all white like the old movies. She had short black hair, honey brown eyes, and full lips. She was looking at a clipboard with random pieces of paper on it. Everyone looked at her hopefully. She looked up at Gerard and then everyone else.
"Michael Way?" She asked quietly. Mikey looked up.
"I prefer Mikey." He replied through tears. The nurse bit her lip in guilt.
"Oh, sorry. You're the closest family member here right?" She asked. Mikey nodded and went back to his brother.
"Well, Mikey, I have the test results for your brother. Would you mind if I talked to you about them?" She asked sweetly.
"Are you not talking to me right now?" Mikey asked sarcastically.
"Well, I meant in private." She replied quietly. Mikey shrugged.
"Whatever you have to say you can say in front of my friends. And I'm sure Gerard would like to know what the hell is going on with him, too!" Mikey yelled defensively.
"Look! I'm just trying to do my job! I'm very sorry for Gerard and you for having to go through this! Trust me! I'm a huge fan of My Chemical Romance! I just thought maybe you wanted to hear the news first!" She shouted back before straightening her skirt and clearing her throat. This took Mikey by surprise. He looked at Gerard who was staring at her.
"I'm sorry. Just, please tell us. As a group." Mikey sighed. She smiled.
"Well, I have good news and bad news," She started.
Sign up to rate and review this story