Categories > Original > Drama > Red Water

Red Water

by El_Fullerton13 2 reviews

Grammer may not be 100% but oh well, Mikko Valo a 16 year old Orphan who lives in Espoo, Finland has had it rough his whole life ever since his parents were murdered at Lake Bodom...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 1017 words

0Unrated

Mikko Valo of Espoo Finland was sitting quietly in his class room at school waiting for the day to end. He was sick and tired of school he wish that he could drop out, but he is aware of the troubles that will come if he did. When the bell finally rang he was usually the first student out the door. His Teacher Mr. Vlauxmer grabbed his shoulder and said "Mikko you really need to put up a better effort in your schooling, your going to fail if you don't." Mikko just sighed and told him. "It doesn't matter how much effort I put into school...They results are always the same." Mr. Vlauxmer felt bad for Mikko. Mikko has lived a very hard life, at the age of 4 his parents were killed at Lake Bodom while on a fishing trip, Their deaths were the most mysterious not much was known of after. "Mikko..." Mr. Vlauxmer said. "Look just leave me alone!" Mikko Shouted. As Mikko stormed out of the school building angry, a girl was watching him from her locker. "Mikko..." She said quietly. Aliisa Eleonoora had a crush on Mikko since their freshman year, she knows well of his life and how much he has suffered. Once Mikko arrived home he layed out on the couch trying to get some shut eye until his foster parent came in. "Hey mom...look I'm just going to get some sleep I'm beat..." Mikko told to her. Anja crossed her arms and asked him. "No homework?" Mikko turned his head toward her and answered "Nope." Anja rolled her eyes at him. "You never have any homework! How am I suppose to know how you are doing?!" she said. Mikko got up and headed out the door. "Look just don't worry about it...I dun feel like hearing lectures..." he said before he left to the dock at Lake Bodom. "I tired of this place...this life theres nothing good for me here...." Just as he said that Aliisa came up behind him. "um...Hi Mikko...how are you doing?" Mikko just sat there not saying a word wondering why she was there. Aliisa walked up to the end of the deck and sat next to him. "So...are you doing alright?" Aliisa asked him. He still sat there with nothing to say and it appeared to her that he was crying. Aliisa went to wipe the tear from off his face. "Why are you crying is something the matter...?" she asked him. Mikko just looked down not wanting anyone to be with him, he just wanted to be alone. He figured if he didn't tell her what was going on she would never leave. "...This is where my parents were killed okay?" Aliisa felt shocked and had her hand over her mouth, she thought "So this is where it happened..." she then quickly said "I'm Sorry...Mikko" Mikko wondered why she cared so much about him, he considered everyone didn't cared, Mikko felt little comfort. He never really had anyone to comfort him when he was sad or in a bad mood, so he was glad that she came for him. He leaned himself against the wood on the dock looking in her direction. "You know...if you like I could help with your studies." Aliisa said shyly. Mikko just sighed and told her "No that's okay...I'm thinking of dropping out...school isn't for me." Aliisa stared at him with disappointment. "Don't you know if you dropped out your life will be totally ruined?!" She shouted. Mikko had gotten angry then, he clinched his fist and shouted "Well my life was totally ruined since my birth so I don't give a fuck! Its already happened!" Aliisa was shocked and started to form tears. Mikko stood up went back to his home leaving Aliisa there alone. Hours later Mikko was laying in bed trying to get some sleep. He was still angry about what Aliisa tried to tell him, he thought it was none of her business or was no one else, Anju his foster mother outside of his door for some reason. "I need to tell him..." she said quietly. What was she talking about? What could she need to tell him? The Next day Mikko walked into his classroom and noticed the TV was on and everyone in the class was watching it. "...What are you all watching?" he asked. "The World Trade Center was bombed just a few hours ago in US time!" she answered. Mikko walked over to his desk and dropped his books on the table. "No joke?" he said. "The UN wouldn't lie about this Mikko" said another student. Mikko was quite surprised to hear this, The World Trade Center was a big establishment to the Americans. As he sat in his seat and was laying his head down, he noticed Aliisa was starting to cry. He wondered why she was up set. "Aliisa what's up?" he whispered to her so the other students couldn't hear. Aliisa turned toward him and told him "My Father is in the Trade Center" All of sudden Mikko expression changed to shock. For some reason he felt bad for Aliisa hearing that her Father was at The World Trade Center when it was attacked. Could it be that he felt bad for her because she felt bad for him the day before? Mikko didn't know what to think except that Aliisa is beginning to feel how Mikko has felt his whole life. "Look Aliisa I'm sorry..." Mikko told her. Aliisa looked at him but was angry. "No your not, you don't even care do you? If you think you can comfort others you should let others comfort you first, instead of pushing them away! " Mikko was also shocked at this. Mikko began to wonder why she was acting like this. He thought he did the right thing, apparently not for him. Mikko felt sad thinking he finally did something to show he cared but got rejected. He sighed and said. "Whatever...I do not need this."
Sign up to rate and review this story