Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 56

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

The End

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 798 words

0Unrated
Chapter 56 (the last chapter)
Laura's POV
"Are you sure it's safe to leave Pete here by himself?" I asked Joe as I threw some of my clothes in the suit case.
"no, but we need someone to watch the apartment and Patrick wants him out of his place"
I sighed jumping on top of my suit case trying to get it closed.
"that doesn't make me feel any better, what if he kills alla" I frowned struggling with the zipper.
"move" Joe commanded pushing me away from the suitcase. "he wont kill her, might burn down the apartment, but he wont kill alla."
I laughed as I watched him struggle with it more than I was.
"there its zipped" he yelled in triumph throwing the suitcase towards the hall with the rest of them. Yup that's right Eight suitcases! Not my fault I have so many clothes! And we are going to be gone for almost three months! What if I run out of things to wear?
"Joey isn't there someone else we can get to watch this place?" I pouted walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.
"like who?"
I paused thinking about it for a moment "stacey! Pete can stay at her place and she can stay here!"
He laughed tickling my sides "that way he can burn down her place?"
"Exactly! Hell its half his anyways."


Stacey's POV
"You want me to do what?" I laughed grabbing a drink out of the refrigerator.
"I want you to stay at my place and let pete stay here"
I looked at laura like she was crazy. "and the purpose of that would be?"
"so he doesn't burn down my house" I stared at her for a moment before shaking my head. "so its ok for him to burn down mine?"
She nodded her head enthusiastically "hell its half his place too"
I sighed leaning against the counter "and we all see what he does with the shit he owns. I'm not moving"
She pouted jumping up and running towards me "but Stacey if you love me at all you will say yes"
"then it's a good thing I don't love you"


Joe's POV
"You actually got her to say yes?" i laughed in disbelief as laura told me what went down. "ofcourse! did you ever doubt my mad skills?"
"mad skills? is that what they are called?" i grinned pulling her towards me.
"yes." she paused looking up at me with a straight face "can you believe that we will be married in less than 3 months? it is all so hard to believe. Just a couple of weeks ago we werent sure if you were going to wake up and now here you are infront of me like that never happened." her voice started to crack. "i dont know what i would have done if you had died. i dont even want to think about.."
"then dont" i said cutting her off. "I AM ok. i AM here infront of you and we ARE going to get married. dont think about the past from this moment on its all about the future"

Laura's POV

"So this is goodbye?" i whispered turning to the group behind me.
"not goodbye, see ya soon" Stacey corrected pulling me into a hug.
"see you soon" i smiled hugging her back.
"see you never" i laughed hugging my brother.
"oh dont lie you know you'll miss me."
i nodded before moving on. "text us all the pictures i want to see everything" Ana demanded hugging me tight. After reasurring her i would i gave nessa, patrick, andy and even Charlie a hug goodbye.
"you ready?" Joe asked hugging me to him after saying goodbye to everyone.
"yeah lets go" i gave everyone one last wave before boarding the plane.
"alone at last" Joe smiled sitting down on the plane. "what do you mean?"
"when was the last time we were honestly truely alone? sure we had our own apartment but people were always walking in or calling us or just plain bugging us. now we are truely alone. No one walking in at random times of the day. No one bitching that we are late. No one begging us to come over because their bored. Its just us." i thought about what he said for a moment. Just us. For some reason i felt incredible alone. I smiled up at Joe. But i'm not alone. I have the love of my life with me and we are going to plan our wedding!
Goodbye L.A. Hello Chicago!



so thats the end of hidden memories. i hope you guys liked it. but be on the look out for "To love and to Hold." we have a wedding to write!
Sign up to rate and review this story