Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Untill Black and bruised but the scars are a way of saying I love you[Standalone]

Untill Black and bruised but the scars are a way of saying I love you[Standalone]

by prissynblack 0 reviews

read and find out!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 753 words

0Unrated
"I love you," he said gripping onto my hand.

"I love you too," I said griping tighter.

We both looked forward as we were riding on the escalator to the movie theatre that was upstairs. As we made it to the top a group of fans ran towards him.

"I'll go buy the tickets," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Okay" he huffed.

The line was pretty long since it was a Saturday. So I just placed myself at the end. In front of me was a group of boys. They all looked as we categorize them as "skaters". I looked back at Brendon who was still signing autographs. He shrugged his shoulders as one girl snuck a kiss on his cheek. I laughed.

"Hey" one of the guys said. I looked forward and they were all looking at me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"That's your guy?" he said pointing at Brendon.

"Yes...yes he's mine," I said.

"Cool," he said reaching his hand to give me a high five.

I returned his high five and giggled to myself.

"Your so beautiful," another guy said in a gaze.

I laughed.

"Thanks," I replied.

"Lucky him," one guy blushed.

I smiled.

"Would it be awkward if I asked for your number?" the first guy asked.

"Yeah... and I don't think Brendon would like that" I laughed nervously.

"Well here's my number and don't throw it in the trash until I'm gone. You'll break my heart," the one guy said as if he was about to fall out.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Good," he said giving me a thumbs up.

He then moved up in line because it was his turn. More and more girls were crowding him so I eventually bought the tickets and waited for him. Brendon was finally done. He walked up to me and I greeted him with a smile but he grabbed my arm forcefully and was dragging me away.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to take his had off me. He ignored me and forced me to the bathroom. The guys bathroom. He pushed me into one of the stalls and leaned me against the wall.

"What the fudge were you saying to those boys?"

"Honey. Your being ridiculous," I said with a laugh trying to push him away.

He then pushed me back making the stalls rattle.

"I said what were you saying to those boys?" he said pointing his finger in my face.

"They only asked me if you were my boyfriend."

"And what did you say?" he said almost yelling.

"I said you were," my eyes were feeling with tears.

"Your not lying to me are you?" he asked.

"No." I whined.

"Why are you lying to me?" he said leaning away from me.

"Brendon I'm not. I said nothing to you when that girl kissed you on your cheek."

He drew back his hand and slapped me. I grabbed my face and looked back at him.

"This is about you not me. Don't switch this. You'll make me crazy. Now tell me the truth," he warned forcefully.

"I told you," I tried holding my face.

He then dug in my pockets and found the scratch piece of paper. He looked over it and slapped me again.

"You beeotch" he yelled.

I fell to the floor this time.

"Brendon. Please," I cried.

He knelt down in front of me and grabbed my 2 cheeks together.

"Your going to lie to me after all I've done for you," he whispered in my face. I shook my head no. He then grabbed my neck.

"BRENDON STOP!" I screamed.

He then let go of my neck and stood up. He lifted me up and hugged me.

"Baby I'm sorry. I love you and I didn't mean what I did," he said combing his hands through my hair.

He let a little way between us and looked into my red puffy eyes.

"You forgive me?"

"Of course," I smiled.

"Good," he said hugging me again.

That was the first time I had ever encountered that side of him. I didn't notice until now that he was actually a very jealous boyfriend. I didn't think I did anything wrong. I thought I was just being courteous. I mean Brendon is around girls all the time and I don't get jealous. Well, maybe a little but not enough to slap him around. Just imagine what he'll do when he finds out I'm pregnant.

Yeah I'm so lucky to be Brendon Urie's girlfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story