Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ohzora/Hinata

Ohzora/Hinata

by Hinata_Hyuga 0 reviews

My roleplay charicter Hinata and my boyfriends Made up roleplay charicter Ohzora. This is a love story based on me and my bfs RPC.(Woot! He is so hot!) I hope you like it.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata, Other - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 160 words

-1Illiterate
This is a very short intro for my story trust me the other chapters will be longer.




Hinata was walking home. It was butiful out side everything covered in snow! How Hinata loved it! She looked around to make sure no one was watching and started dancing. What she did not know was that Ohzora was watching. He loved Hinata very much. Ever sence he first laid eyes on her he knew she was the one. He silently walked out from behind the ally and wraped his arems around Hinata without knowing what he was doing. Hinata froze in shock. When he noticed what he just did he let go and blushed. "Sorry Hinata........"he said takeing a step backwards. Hinata turning more red every second stuttered "I-its ok..." By the time Hinata had said this he was gone but he left a trail of footprints. How she loved the snow for leaving her this clue to were he went.
Sign up to rate and review this story