Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presence House

Close my lips...counting inside

by closet_vampire 6 reviews

"I'm not quoting you, I'm saying my own words."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 336 words

0Unrated
I excused myself from breakfast again, not feeling an signs of hungry. I stood. My friends worried but did not force my presence upon them any longer. They watched me unsteadily move the door and then through it. As soon I was out of ear shot they would strike up a conversation, the thesis of it. Me.

I traveled through an old furnished hall towards the basement. The old cedar still soaked my nose. I turned to look to an old portrait before stepping down into the musky abyss were we did our work. To a certain degree I felt relieved. Upon entering our session room I flicked a gritted switch. Two lone lights opposing each other flickered to life. I glanced around. Mikey's bass lay in it's case beside Frank's, Toro's guitar was out and left carefully next to an amp. Picking it up I crawled through the strap and let the instrument lay in front of my body. I searched for a pick. The walls were covered with nothing, bare and somewhat cracked. I looked to the concrete and shivered slightly. Glancing over a small table I found a phased pick. I took a breath and played a cord, it lingered sharply in the air; playing another I cringed. My hands would not obey my mind's orders.

"Shit," I muttered.

Trying again I warmed up with interlude. I coarsely sung the satanic lullaby playing the slow long cords. This time I felt satisfied. A part of me wanted to tune, but I never felt inclined to let him have his way. It was just me after all. Again I started to play, randomly they were simply cords which meshed well. I cleared my throat and sung my mind.

"She kicks and screams
crys hard... cuts her arm
why does she do it?
the bodily harm?," I paused and licked my lips.

My mind flashed to my drawing, I touched my chest the cuts flared up again. I coughed loudly why did I do it

Sign up to rate and review this story