Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Morning After

by mcr_lover103 1 review

The morning after Gerard and Roxanne's fun night,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 390 words

0Unrated
Roxanne woke up again in Gerard' sweaty arms. She shot quick looks around the room, looking for a clock - 7am. She slipped out of Gerard's hold and took a shower, got dressed, and walked out to the living room. Frank appeared, half sleep-walking. Actually, Roxanne had gotten used to Frank popping up in the mornings. She let him go without saying a word. You were cruisin for a cursin if you talked to him too early. Gerard appeared a little while later, only in a pair of new boxers. So cute. He stumbled off to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard and Roxanne sat on the couch, with Gerard smoking a cigarette, only after he promised her that he wasn't upset about anything. Frank settled down opposite them, like always. Good old steady Frankie.

"Hey Gee, you could be a little more quiet at night", Frank said smiling, "Just because you're getting off doesn't mean I, who has the room next to yours, has to hear everything"

"What about when Jamia comes around?" Gerard stated to Frank with a smirk. These little battles of wit were common. Roxanne had to admit she loved the little arguments.

"Thats different from now?" Roxanne now asked Frank.

"uh...yea of course", Frank replied.

"Its only different becuase he wished he had someone as beautiful as you", Gerard said to Roxanne now. Frank only gave a glare at Gerard. He stalked off to his room.

"Maybe we took it too far", Roxanne carefully said to Gerard. He lit the cigarette he had been holding.

"I had a feeling I would need this", Gerard sighed, taking a drag on the cigarette.

"I didn't think he get mad....." Roxanne muttered to herself. She really hated making anyone mad.

"I've done that to him a million times and he didn't even blink", Gerard said carefully, "Somethings up with him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Okay i'm working on creating some conflict so i'm just feeling around for a little while. SPOILERS
rite now i might be trying to put in a breakup with Jamia. plz don't hate me for it! you guys gave me OOC for Frank's drunk talk but I had to do that to him becuase it was an important scene! ever since i've been trying to establish him as someone who helps Gerard and Roxanne's relationship)
Sign up to rate and review this story