Categories > Original > Drama > Green: Fallen Angel

Green: Fallen Angel

by Yame_Uchiha1 0 reviews

It's kinda sad. The girl witnessed her dad being killed and her mom dying on the hospital table after giving birth to her sister.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-29 - 391 words

0Unrated
" I'm never gonna find happiness or love, am I? No matter how hard I look, no matter how hard I try, they have always eluded me. Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough, or I just haven't tried at all? I lost my parents. I watched their demise at age three. It left me totally trumatized. you can say I haven't been quite right since then. I should probably tell you all the details, don't wanna leave you in the dark. Though sometimes it's better to stay there. First of all my name is Green, I am 15 years old. And this is only part of my story."

" So let's rewind back to just two weeks before my third birthday. My dad was taking me on a walk through my favorite forrest in Kyoto.
While I was admiring the trees and plants my dad was telling me their history. ' Look here Green. You see this big redwood tree here?' ' I sure do Otosan.' ' This is the same tree where your mom and me first met. It was when she was five and I was almost eight years old.' ' so you have been friends since you were little?'
' Of course my sweet little Green. But we did not get along at first. I thought she was annoying, and she thought I was mean. But after awile, we grew to love each other. It may not have been love at first sight, but it sure was no fairy tale. I did not like fairy tales, but she did. So to my suprise it was unfolding like a fairy tale.' ' Cool.'"

" My dad sure did know some great stories. And of course most of them were real and not fictional. I never knew how much I loved him or these stories till I lost them. As I was sitting at the base of the tree listening to my dad's story, I felt something wasn't right. You know how you get that really erie feeling that someone's watching you and something's going to be really bad? Well that's how I was starting to feel. " Otosan, something's not right here. Can we go home now?' ' Sure Green.' But something grabed me by the obe. And the next thing I knew was I had a cold metal gun on my head, and I was up in the air.
Sign up to rate and review this story