Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A New Beggining

secrets revealed

by kagome21809 0 reviews

kagome and inuyasha come upon the sacred tree where kikyo reveals a rather saprising secret to inuyasha about kagome.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 517 words

0Unrated
Walking in the woods kagome and inuyusha came upon the sacred tree. It had been three months sincethey defeted naraku. Miroku and Songo were married about two months after and Songo is now pregnant with their fist child.


As they came closer they saw kikyo standing with her hand on the tree as if caressing it. "Why have you called us here Kikyo?" Kagome yelled. She was no longer afraid of Kikyo, she didn't need to be. She saw her for who she really was; a fake, nothing but a cheap imitation of what she used to be.

Kikyo turned around slowly with a dark smirk appering on her features. "To reveal your true identity. And before she knew it kagome was trapped, Kikyo had grabbed her shoulders and was now prifying the spell that held her darkest secret. Kagome screamed as her hair grew longer and the mark of four diamonds inthe shape of a cross appeared on her forehead.( Just like midoriko's ppl )

Dog ears formed on her head, she grew fangs and claws. Black marks appeared on her face and arms. Kagome growled angrily and slashed Kikyo's Chest. Kikyo screamedin agony as she was pushed away. "Now leave! You've caused enough pain for one day!" Kagome growled. Kikyo vanished. Inuyasha stared blankly as kagome gave him a sad look and started to walk away. HE snapped out of it and ran after her.

"Kagome why didn't you tell me you were a half Demon?" Inuyasha asked. Kagome stopped walking and turned to him. "I'm sorry Inuyasha, but before my father died he made me promise not to tell, I really don't know how Kikyo found out." she wispered. "But kagoem what does that symbol on your forehead mean?" She sighed "Inuyasha you know haw ppl always say I'm kikyo's reincarnation? Well that's not true you see I'm Midoriko's she was half demon and half miko so this symbol means that I have a demon and miko spirit.

Before they knew they were back at camp. "Mommy!" Shippo yelled as he bounded over to her. "Mommy what happened to you? You look different." He asked her. "Well Shippo, I'm really a half demon." she said with a smile. Kagome told everybody what happened with kikyo and all. Soon they were back to heading for kiade's village.

( OK ppl when they defeated naraku and got the jewel and all Inuyasha diceded not to be a demon but that when all this was over with kikyo to live with kagome forever so their emortal. Songo wished for her brother kahaku to be alive and okay. Miroku wished to live with songo as long as Inuyasha and Kagome did. Shippo wished to be inuyasha and kagome's son, while kirara wished to have a bodily form, not a cat's body. Inuyasha dicided after he put kikyo to rest he would tell kagome how much he loved her and would propose to her well that's pretty much all for now sooo ON WITH THE STORY BOB WOOOO X3 )

CHAPTER END

okay well next chapter KIMIKO!! hope u like c-ya soon
Sign up to rate and review this story