Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

^

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

Gee meets someone (yes, a girl, are you over it yet?) who's linked to Harley in some way...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1093 words

0Unrated
ok, so basically, Harley and Griffen have been dating for a coupla weeks (lets make it 2-3 weeks, w/e) just so u no, cuz i won't drop that in the story.

.

it was the end of one of their concerts, conviniently set in Jersey. that was good, i could go back to my apartment after we were done.

i was backstage with my friends, our band, CarCass. the guys told me that i could bring anyone i wanted to. i was gonna bring Griffen, but he had work.

'okay, you guys can run around and take in the amazment of what is playing in an actual venue, with paying people and everything' i joked as my friends scattered around. we were never about the fame or money, just playing and putting ourselves out there to make a message.

Gerard approached me. 'Harley, see that girl over there?' he pointed to Karma's sister, Danica.

'yea' i didn't feel like saying i knew her just yet. i think he was getting to a point.

'isn't she the prettiest? i mean, everything about her!' he kept wispering.

'damn, Gee! that's Karma's sister!' i yelled, causing every head to turn.

'stop talking so loud!' he said. 'but since you know her and all, you think you could introduce us and all?'

'no problemo' i said. i walked over to Danica.

'Dani? have you met Gee?'

'i was going to say hi, but he had to go to sound check'

'ah'

'but he's real hot'

'yeah, i thought you would say so. see, he thinks you're perfect. i mean, awesomely perfect. he's like in love with you' okay, so he didn't actually say that, but i could tell in his eyes. eye-speaking, as our bassist, Wendy, says. i developed it in college.

'seriously?' she asked, eyes wide with happiness.

'of course! i have no good reason to lie to you'

'ohemgee! thanks!' she squealed. i caught Gerard's eyes. he smiled back and gave me a thumbs-up.

i dragged her over to Gee. 'Gee, Dani. Dani, Gee. now, converse, you silly children'

after about thirty minutes, i saw Griffen's car pull up. i went to say goodbye to Gee.

'bye, Gee! bye Dani' i knew the rest of our band was catching a ride with Danica.

Danica pulled me over. 'thanks so much!' she said. 'we have so much in common!'

'it's my job!' i said.

i said goodbye to the rest of the girls, and hugged and kissed Ray, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Bob on the cheek goodbye.

(((AFTER THE CAR RIDE WITH GRIFFEN)))

i got back to my apartment building and hurled up on my bed and started crying. it hurt so much, but i promised him i wouldn't tell.

Mikey burst through my apartment door. he knew him, the guys, and my girl friends could come in anytime i want.

'i'm sorry so late, Harl' he said, trying to find me. 'but you left your jacket in the dressing r--' he stopped in his tracks when he saw me, and the big bruise along my arm.

'who did this to you?' he demanded.

i turned my head away.

'just tell me!'

'Griffen' i said, under my breath.

'he did this?' he yelled. 'is he gonna get an ass-kicking'

'please' i pleaded. 'don't hurt him' i started crying all over again.

he dropped the angry look on my face and sat on the bed next to me. 'i'm sorry. i just don't want to see you hurt' he wrapped his arms around me and wiped my tears.

'can you just tell me the story?' he asked.

'not now' i said. 'now i just want to cry' i threw myself into his arms and started weeping, sobbing.

.

'okay' he said, pouring himself a coffee. 'storytime'

'fine fine'

we sat down on my couch.

'Griffen was way to protective' i started. 'he'd always hit me when i talked about you guys, or if i hung out with you guys'

'so this has been going on before?' he asked.

i nodded.

'and he kinda sctratched me along my other arm. it'll get better, but the part by my wrist will probably leave a scar'

'he's gonna get his ass whupped' he said.

'and you know what?' i asked.

'what'

'i just realized i'm in love with you.'

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'you're what?' i asked.

'i'm in love with you' she replied. 'ever since i met you in high school. i just never realized it. and, frankly, i don't care if you're with Alicia. i'm going to keep loving you, even if i have to keep a shrine in my closet for no one to see'

'God, Harl' i managed to get out.

'i'm sorry' she said.

'don't be. i'm in love with you, too' i said.

'it's just that...you know that night we spent in the park? how after we kissed we talked about, you know, everything? we got caught up on what we liked, and our views on everything? like life, death, love, music, meanings?'

i nodded.

'i realize that we had chemistry. how funny, to think that the man i'd fall in love with when i grew up turned out to be one of my best friends' she said. 'but i don't regret it one bit. because you told me that love felt right. and that's all you ever made me feel. like i could be whatever i wanted. like i could do anything'

i was about to say something funny like 'that means you'd be able to fly in my favor'. but that would just ruin the moment.

instead i just said 'you make me feel like i'm not just Mikey, Alicia's quiet boyfriend. with you i'm Mikey, the luckiest boy alive to have a friend like Harley'

'see? that's what i mean: friends. that's all we'll ever be. except i'll be a single friend, because i'm breaking up with Griffen' she said.

'not if i can help it' i said, whipping out my cell phone and going into the kitchen.

i came back. 'me and Alicia are no more'

'you didn't' she said. i just smiled at her.

'you're the meanest! you can't just break up with her OVER THE PHONE!' she said.

'then i'll tell her in person again'

she started kissing me. i never felt so right in my life. she leaned her head against my chest after we finished. 'i'm so sleepy' she said, closing her eyes.

'goodnight, baby beautiful' i said, stroking her perfect hair.

goodnight.






rate and review!!!!!! rate and review!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story