Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > True Fighter

I finally update!!

by CompetiveSwimmaChick 10 reviews

Finally updated! Please please please review!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-03-31 - 1492 words

1Exciting
Yes, amazingly, it's the next chapter of True Fighter. Please don't hate me for not posting it earlier..... and to make up for my failure at updating I shut my trap now and let you get on with the story....


Reminder: Theresa does not use her psychic powers in this story because her powers are exhausted form the day previous confrontation with Cronos.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


"Herry..." Neil whined as the six heroes began the trek home. "You should have let me try. I bet I would have been able to get the start the truck." An unimpressed Neil paused to sigh dramatically.

"Herry, you should of let Neil try to get the engine running. He is lucky you know." Odie shivered, enjoying this walk home just as much as Neil.

"Well, I just didn't want him to break anything." responded Herry.

Neil rolled his eyes. "This walk home is no doubt proving damaging to my hair." he whined.

"Yeah," laughed Atlanta, voice heavy with sarcasm. "One hair out of place we'll have to face the 'wrath of Neil'". Archie laughed, encouraging her. "Spooky. I don't know which is worse, his wrath or his nonstop whining."

"Very funny guys," responded Neil, a slightly hurt look on his face. "Not like it's my fault I am utterly gorgeous. I mean look at me." The previously sad expression evaporated as Narcissus's descendant whipped his golden mirror out from his pocket. "Look at that. Perfect. Which is the exact opposite of dork-face and his girlfriend over there."

Archie immediately spun around to give Neil a death glare. "What did you just say? And I don't have a girlfriend."

"You so sure about that?" responded a smirking Neil to a madly blushing Archie.

Archie quickly turned his face away from Atlanta so she wouldn't see the telltale ruby colored spreading over his cheeks. Then, emitting a low growl, he charged towards Neil.

"Guys, guys," intervened Jay, standing between the two teenagers, facing Archie. "Break it up." Neil shot a smug look over Jay's shoulder to Archie." Let's just concentrate on getting home."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"Hey gorgeous, I'm sorry to do this." The leader's voice may have sounded symapathetic yet the emotion in his eyes told otherwise.

"A man's got to do what a man's got to do." encouraged Morris, causing an unimpressed Theresa to roll her eyes.

"But since I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you one last chance." the leader continued, pausing slightly. "Hand it all over. Or.." he added, the flirtatious sound reappearing in his voice. "I guess you could come to my place. I'm sure you'd love it there. Hey?"

"As if?!" responded Theresa defiantly.

"Your choice gorgeous. I hate having to do this. The leader slowly advanced towards the redhead, flanked on either side his four companions.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:
The six heroes continued their long walk home in silence. Upon coming across an entrance to a dark alleyway, Atlanta, who was leading, stopped dead in her tracks. "Hey guys, stop. Be quiet." After a few moments of silence she looked expectantly up at them. "Hear that? It sounds like some people arguing. We should see if they need help."

Herry squinted, then shook his head. "I can't hear anything. But you do have the best sense of hearing."

"If it's someone who needs help, we need to help them." Come on guys, lets go. And be quiet. We want a surprise attack."

Stealthy and silently, the six greek descendants walked down the narrow and dark alley. "It's freaky in here," complained Neil.

"I agree," responded Odie, now shivering not only from the cold air.

"Shhh..." said Atlanta, leading the pack from the front, putting a finger to the lips. As she came to a bend in the alley, they could here a male voice distinctly. Atlanta peeked around the corner to see what was happening. As she glanced at the wider part of the alley she saw all she needed to see. Gasping slightly then covering her mouth with her hand, she stumbled backwards a few steps to the rest of the group. "It's Theresa! That's Theresa there! With five guys who do not look nice. I think they're thugs! They might hurt her!"

"Is she okay now?" asked Archie as he helped Atlanta regain her balance.

"She is for now." said Atlanta, calming down and regaining her composer.

"Come on guys. We have to save her!" said Jay in a low voice.

"Wait Jay!" whispered Archie, grabbing onto him by the shoulder. I think we should wait." Archie placed his hand on Atlanta's shoulder, sliding in slightly. "Guys, I've seen her go all out before, and in case you haven't noticed, she amazing. Just watch her. If she really needs help, we can help her. But let her try on her own first." Archie grimaced slightly as he remembered how Theresa had surprised him when Ares had paired them up for a fighting match. Theresa had whipped him, but good. Easily too. His face had met the mat more than just a few times and after a few minutes he just remained there, with his back on the mat, admiting surrender. Meanwhile, Ares had not been impressed. Which resulted in: 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, 100 leg lifts, 100 chin-ups, and 20 laps around the track after the others had left. So the next day Archie was not only bruised, he was sore. Ouch. Not good memories. "Ya guys, watch her. She might surprise you. Not to mention those thugs. They're in for the surprise of their life." Archie relaxed slightly, letting a deep breath out.

"But... I don't know guys. We should help her." began Jay, a frown creasing his forehead.

"Relax." commanded Archie, a surprising tone of determination coming over his voice. "She'll be fine. Just relax and watch the show. Either relax or we'll have to hold you down. But you're not going anywhere yet. Don't panic, she'll be fine."

"Theresa would like it better this way." stressed Atlanta. "Believe me."

Jay glanced around him to see the others opinions. All of them were nodding their heads.

A defeated Jay let out a long sigh. "Fine."

"Come on guys," urged Archie. "Let's get closer." He began tiptoeing forwards until he came to a corner. Looking backwards at his friends he put a finger to his lips, and peered around the corner to watch the action.
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

The leader let out a low growl as he directed his first punch to Theresa's cheek. The young fighter dodged it, and sent one flying back which left him reeling. Grasping his cheek the leader let out a torrent of swear words. His cohorts stood slightly behind him, dumbfounded. Never had their leader got a punch back. Never had their leader not made contact with his first punch, and punch to be exact. Much less to a girl. A pretty one much less.

"What do you think you retards are doing!" screamed their leader, on the ground watching blood pour from his nose and feeling the enormous pain as the left side of his face began to swell. "Get her!"

Immediately his thugs sprang into action. Right into Theresa's ready fists. Morris approached the female first, and fired as many punches as possible in five seconds. Which is how long it took him to figure out his intended victim was no longer in front of him tasting his blows, yet up above of him in the air, coming down on him with a foot. The foot made contact with Morris's head and down he went, face meeting ground. Harmlessly, Theresa landed beside him.

On watching Morris crash to the ground one remaining thugs thought they were seeing things. Theresa approached him and faked two blows to either side of his face and a full force one to his chest.

Hearing footsteps behind her she abandoned the male clutching his stomach crawling on the ground and swiveled around. She flung a punch in both the males' faces to daze them. The she grasped them by the shoulders and banged their heads together, causing them to fall above of each other.

The leader now abandoned his whining about his hurt face in the corner and pulled himself to his feet. He never lost, and would not ruin his reputation now. Fury burned through his black orbs. He put his shoulders back and balled his hands into fists. No, a teenage hottie like this one would not ruin his reputation. He'd make sure of that.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chappie complete.

Really sorry for the shortness!!!

Sorry guys to leave you hanging, but I really really really wanted to post this for ya'll, especially those who were nagging me to get my butt in motion. Thanks loads. LUV ya'll... you're the best. I promise to post the next chappie soon, i'll work on it now. If you have and ideas for the next scene please tell me. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!!! cough, trying to get over 40 reviews, cough. LUV YA'LL!

CompetiveSwimmaChick
Sign up to rate and review this story