Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Date

Outings

by Crimsonsorrow 1 review

Nat goes out for some coffee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 1360 words

0Unrated
A/N: I do not own any of my chem they obviously own themselves at least i would hope so. Well here's hte story please enjoy it

Chapter two


Natalie woke up the next morning to her cell phone ringing, groggily she grabbed it off of the night stand and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Nat, it's Jamia so how was the date last night?" she asked happy and excitedly.

Natalie rolled over onto her back and smiled into the phone, "I had a wonderful time, he was so sweet and gentlemen like it was just so sigh worthy. And at the end of the night, dear god I could live that over and over again." she said to her friend.

That piqued Jamia's interest, "What did he do, if you two had sex already I'm going to behead both of you." she said to her.

Natalie laughed at Jamia, "No we did not have sex, yet." she said pausing for a moment.

"What is that supposed to mean Natalie?" Jamia asked with a menacing sort of tone.

"Nothing Jamia, no all he did was kiss me at the last moment before he left for his apartment nothing too hands on I promise you. The night went wonderfully and I just loved the whole time that I spent with Gerard it was great." Natalie said and sighed dramatically.

She could just tell that Jamia was smirking on the other line, "I knew that you two would get along I don't know why I didn't think of it before. You both are exactly like each other practically, except for the fact that you aren't a lead singer in a band, don't smoke and doesn't have a comic coming out." Jamia said thinking about it for a moment. "But other than that you two are exactly alike." she said to her happily.

"Yeah I was sort of doubtful to go on this date at first as you know since I did call you freaking out." Natalie said smirking.

"Why were you freaking out anyways Nat, you never really did get to explaining as to why you were." she said curiously.

Natalie shrugged to herself, "I don't know I was just scared so to say. I mean he's famous and all that and people think he's wonderful and hot and I'm well a nobody and not very good at things and not very attractive either." she said to her friend a bit dejectedly.

"Natalie we've been through this one too many times, you are not unattractive you are beautiful and you have done so many things that have helped people that it's just unbelievable with what you have done. Your writings have inspired so many people to go and become writers and to keep on going with their life and that others have problems too." Jamia said to her sincerely. "That's what your main message usually is, that even famous people have problems and are just like everyone else in the world. Never doubt yourself." Jamia said to her seriously.

"Okay Jamia I'll try to work on that, you know I have a slight problem with how I think I look." Natalie told her as she played with the edge of her PJ top. "Look jamia I have to go and get dressed and ready for the day, I'll talk to you later?' she asked her.

Jamia sighed, "Okay but remember what I said, never doubt yourself." she said.

"Okay I wont Jamia see ya later." Natalie said and hung up.

Natalie got up and out of bed and went to get dressed, she put on a long sleeved maroon shirt that had black stars over and and over that shirt she put on a light blue polo shirt. Then she put on a pair of faded grey pants and put a black belt on that had a slider belt buckle, then she put her brown and tan Etnies on which completed the outfit.

She didn't really need anything else, she put some eye liner on and other than that she was ready to go if she so wished to go anywhere which she did. Starbucks is like the number one priority when she gets up in the morning if she doesn't get her chocolate chip frappuccino in her she is a very scary person to be around; she is addicted to Starbucks terribly bad where she would be having withdrawals if she doesn't get it.

She slipped her thigh length leather coat on and grabbed her messenger bag and was out the door heading towards the local Starbucks that there was in town. Since Natalie was a regular there, like everyday regular all of the employee's knew her pretty well and once she walked in they began to make her drink for her.

"Hey Natalie." Liam one if the many workers who knew her said to her.

She smiled at him as she paid for her drink and handed him the money, "Hey Liam, nice day?" she asked him.

"As it usually is, see you tomorrow." he told her as she walked out of the store, she waved bye to him.

Natalie decided that she was going to just window shop and look around town, nothing too interesting or exciting. As she was out she did see a few things that she wanted, but she knew that she didn't exactly need them. She did end up going to a music store to buy some more CD's, she's obsessed with music she has more than three hundred CD's and counting. While she was looking through some of the CD's her cell phone rang, the caller ID said an unrecognizable number, she answered it anyway.

"Hello, Talie's morgue how may I bury you today?" she asked whoever it was jokingly.

The person seemed to be speechless for a few moment before they answered her, "Hey Natalie it's Gerard."

"Oh hey whats up?" she asked him.

"Oh nothing I was just seeing what you were up to, oh by the way I love how you answer your phone it's, well unique." he said to her.

Natalie smiled as she looked at some of her favorite new band's CD's and tried to decide which one to pick, even though she knew that she was going to get more than one most likely. "So what are you doing?" Gerard asked her.

"Nothing looking at CD's and shit like that, I told myself not to get anything when I went out for Starbucks but I just couldn't resist it, it was too hard I get a new CD practically every time I go shopping." she told him as she finally decided on two CD's.

Gerard laughed when she said she couldn't resist, "So what have you decided on or are you still thinking?" he asked her curiously.

"Nope I finally decided, I'm getting HIM and 69 Eyes, both are awesome Finnish rock bands." she told him happily as she went and bought them.

"Never heard of them before," Gerard said. "So I was wondering if you were still wanting to go out tonight?" he asked her curiously.

"Yeah, most definitely still are so do you just want to come to my house and then I'll direct you guys from there or what?" she asked him curiously as she began to walk back home.

Gerard agreed, "Sure I'll come around your place around six tonight with a few of the others and then we can leave, that sound good to you?" he asked her.

"Yep, so I'll see you tonight Gerard. Bye." she said to him and hung up and headed back to her house to do who knows what with the rest of her free time.
She was really excited to be going out with Gerard again she had a lot of fun with him the last time, Natalie hasn't really had that much luck with guys and Gerard being famous kind of made her a bit nervous seeing as she has never really dated or gone out with someone famous. She really hopes that this will work out in the end and that neither of them end up heartbroken.
Sign up to rate and review this story