Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Tales of the Acada Forest: The Rightful Queen Returns

The Tales of the Acada Forest: The Rightful Queen Returns

by Jay-Chan 0 reviews

This is more like an apology: First off, it's not too interesting because I started this over a year ago and I've grown quite a lot in my writing style... not very interesting... on top of that, I'...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 594 words

0Unrated
The Tales of the Acada Forest: The Rightful Queen Returns

Chapter One: Meeting with an Angel

The man dashed through the woods. His clothes were torn, his hair was dull, and the cold killer shown through his black eyes. They were fixed on an evil being, dashing about the wood.
Through the thick trees the man struggled to persue the demon. When he emerged from the green brush he saw what definately did not seem like an evil being. It was a beautiful woman.
Her delicately curly brown hair was shining in the mid-day sun. Her crystal blue eyes sparkled with such wonder as she gazed upon the man. Her shirt was a pearl white long sleeved shirt that had parted sleeves from the shoulder down, and gently laying on her hips was a skirt that came just below her ankles. On her feet were open toe sandals. Atop her head was a beautiful golden halo that glowed brightly, and from her back were a pair of white wings.
She looked dat the man standing in front of her, eyes widened. His black hair did not shine, his eyes did not glitter, his clothes were bear skin and his shoes strapped halfway up to his knees. There was no halo, and no wings, just a body.
"What are you?" Asked the man.
"Well, what are you?" The woman asked back.
"Hello, do you see me? I'm a human being. H-u-m-a-n. No who and what are you to ask such a dumb question?" The man said angrily.
"My name is Ivy, human." The woman said.
After a pause she resumed saying "Hello, do you see me? I'm an angel. A-n-g-e-l. Now who are you to be asking me such a dumb question?"
The man paused, taking in her mockery. "I'm Lucas, angel."
"Well, Lucas the Human, what do you seek in my forest? To capture me?" Ivy said.
"Ma'am, if I didn't even know what you were what makes you think I'd be hunting you? Second, I'm hunting an evil being. It passed by here, I was following it and lost it when I got stuck in those thick trees over there..." Lucas said, pointing into the forest.
"I see... well, no 'evil being' can pass through this place. There is a holy barrier around this area. I was not even sure how you got through. I was told only angels could pass." Ivy replied.
"Must have gone around..." Lucas whispered to himself.
"You are badly wounded." Ivy said, pointing to Lucas' leg which was severely bleeding.
"It's nothing, really..." He replied.
He began to walk towards the forest again but the cut sent a sharp pain up his leg. He screamed. Ivy then bent down and lifted his limber body and set him on a rock. She then simply cried only but a single tear, and touched it to his wound. A small flash of light occured and the wound was fixed. She gave Lucas a pure and happy smile.
"You should stay here tonight, Lucas..." Ivy said. "For taking such an injury, even with my healing, can lead to danger. You should rest."
"Thank you. I shall stay only for the night, for tomorrow I shall hunt down that beast!" Lucas replied.
Ivy then pulled down from a tree a blanket woven with flower pedals, and a pillow that matched.
She gave them to Lucas and said "I made them myself, do you like them?"
"They're beautiful..." Lucas replied before drifting off into a deep sleep as the sun set on the horizon.
Sign up to rate and review this story